Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Harriets upline?!

I know that Lauren is Olivias, so does that mean the better Olivia does the more money for Lauren? Slightly awkward as they aren't speaking!

Reactions: 1
No way, really! I knew she’d moved back to Ireland but assumed it was to be nearer her family. But then actually yeah she did lose quite a few of her successful downlines who would have been earning her the money so I can see how she’d suddenly lose her income! She must be feel embarrassed that she’s about the only previous big name who hasn’t made PMD+ 🤣
Have a wee read…

• Wow
Olivia’s eyebrows are becoming more comical as the days go by! I mean I like a nice defined brow but these are taking over her face now and you can see her real eyebrows underneath!
C479EFF8-226B-4584-982F-96A270F8EFB9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Super concerning when you click on this girls Instagram shes 6 1/2 months pregnant.. Very low calorie diets like juice plus shakes arent recommended in pregnancy.. when will people like Harriet be held accountable?
Thing is, they don't care who they sell to. Harriet won't give a tit this woman is pregnant, she only sees her as a way to make money. She will have probably told her its ok to take jp products coz its "only fruit an veg" an the poor girl will believe her. Its naughty behaviour.

Reactions: 2
“Divine pressure, birthing something great”. Erm yeah ok hun. You do know you just flog over-priced vitamins right? Narrative shift into total bullshit!
😂😂😂😂😂 snorted my tea out reading this! I hadn’t seen it yet thanks saint leo!
Harriet Aldridge… believing her own hype.. I told you… she thinks she’s the JP mother Teresa..
The problem with Harriet and shark eyes Dan.. they read all these self help books etc.. but they’re selective.. I don’t see them giving anything back.. no charity.. and that’s a big part of what these gurus tell you.. 5,4,3,2,1…. Count down to harriet’s next post… giving back.. because we know she’s on here..oh btw Dan…you need to stop skipping leg day mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's disgusting.
😂😂😂😂😂 snorted my tea out reading this! I hadn’t seen it yet thanks saint leo!
Harriet Aldridge… believing her own hype.. I told you… she thinks she’s the JP mother Teresa..
The problem with Harriet and shark eyes Dan.. they read all these self help books etc.. but they’re selective.. I don’t see them giving anything back.. no charity.. and that’s a big part of what these gurus tell you.. 5,4,3,2,1…. Count down to harriet’s next post… giving back.. because we know she’s on here..oh btw Dan…you need to stop skipping leg day mate!
😂😂😂😂😂

All in it for themselves! Greed has got the better of them.

They make out like they're helping everyone live their best lives. No, you're just praying on vulnerable people to increase your own bank balances. Disgusting. Would love to post her the link to this thread!

It's disgusting.

😂😂😂😂😂

All in it for themselves! Greed has got the better of them.

They make out like they're helping everyone live their best lives. No, you're just praying on vulnerable people to increase your own bank balances. Disgusting. Would love to post her the link to this thread!
Totally, they all make themselves out to be saints, doing everything out of the goodness of their own hearts. And also, if you choose not to join the business or you have done but aren’t successful, then you’re just lazy - as “we all have the same 24 hours in the day” 😴

Has anyone followed faith Martin before? Constantly preaching how it’s her ‘capsules’ that help her skin breakouts but tells us all it’s dairy that causes her to breakout or hormones…then clearly after not having anymore dairy they all go and she praises the bloody capsules 🤬🤬she never eats anything either, just constant shakes to keep her weight down I think.

Reactions: 6
“Divine pressure, birthing something great”. Erm yeah ok hun. You do know you just flog over-priced vitamins right? Narrative shift into total bullshit!
Tbh I’ve taken shits that gave me similar feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I take it back.. she’s gone full Eva Peron.. dining at Raymond Blancs place..Manoir.. it’s at least £600 a couple to have a meal there.. no chariiiity with the Aldridges… just full Marie Antoinette ‘let them have cake’ for our Harry 😂😂😂 … us peasants are beneath her

Has anyone followed faith Martin before? Constantly preaching how it’s her ‘capsules’ that help her skin breakouts but tells us all it’s dairy that causes her to breakout or hormones…then clearly after not having anymore dairy they all go and she praises the bloody capsules 🤬🤬she never eats anything either, just constant shakes to keep her weight down I think.
Don’t like her either she’s another anti vaxxer and I find her irritating

I had to unfollow when she said she was exempt from wearing a mask and then proceeded to spew off loads of antivaxxer rubbish. I saw today though that she had some more fillers etc which boo doubt in a few days time she’ll put down to the wonderful shakes and capsules 😴

Don’t like her either she’s another anti vaxxer and I find her irritating
They all seem to be anti-vax / covid deniers - it’s literally like they are part of a cult and brainwashed into these thoughts! I don’t get why though? Is it because they can’t claim JP capsules cure covid?!

Have a wee read…

[/QUOTE
Nah shes been broke for a few years, company struck off, debt collectors in… it’s why she’s living in Ireland now. Husband has a job now too!
Bloody hell that has shocked me!! Still bragging the other day that she doesn’t have to do a 9-5 though!

I’m sure I read that Chris cheated on her too though? I know they weren’t even married for a year before splitting - she doesn’t seem to have much luck with men!
Chris was an absolute dog - she found out he was cheating on her birthday!
And as for Luke - what a psycho! I think her years in the US she has been totally mind controlled by him. So weird they seem to still be living together in the Florida mansion even though he’s moved on to Rebecca Louise.
Out of all the JP huns katie seems the most financially successful- or so it seems!

Who is Harriets upline?!

I know that Lauren is Olivias, so does that mean the better Olivia does the more money for Lauren? Slightly awkward as they aren't speaking!
arent they all under emma caren?

Last edited:
Bloody hell that has shocked me!! Still bragging the other day that she doesn’t have to do a 9-5 though!

Chris was an absolute dog - she found out he was cheating on her birthday!
And as for Luke - what a psycho! I think her years in the US she has been totally mind controlled by him. So weird they seem to still be living together in the Florida mansion even though he’s moved on to Rebecca Louise.
Out of all the JP huns katie seems the most financially successful- or so it seems!

arent they all under emma caren?
I think there is a long line of the most successful PMDs, so Olivia under Lauren, who’s under Natalie Young(?), under Emma Caren, then under Katie?
Speaking of Katie, from what I can work out she and Luke seem to be sort of sharing their house but not at the same time - so each of them lives there whilst they take turns looking after their daughter? Katie keeps hinting at future moves so I assume she’s looking for a smaller house, she certainly doesn’t need that mega mansion just for 2 of them now! And all that fanfare they made over buying their million dollar house just the start of this year 😳

Ah that makes sense.
IKR, it was only a few months ago they moved in and were gushing love for each other. Wish I’d seen the YouTube vid because it sounds like he laid out the truth about their marriage. I bet she will move back to UK.

They all seem to be anti-vax / covid deniers - it’s literally like they are part of a cult and brainwashed into these thoughts! I don’t get why though? Is it because they can’t claim JP capsules cure covid?!
Probably, I don’t know any juice plus hun who has had the vaccine

I had to unfollow when she said she was exempt from wearing a mask and then proceeded to spew off loads of antivaxxer rubbish. I saw today though that she had some more fillers etc which boo doubt in a few days time she’ll put down to the wonderful shakes and capsules 😴
She’s not exempt she just refuses to wear one because she doesn’t believe in what’s happening in the world

Old Harry flaunting her freshly waxed arse hole and giving insta a bit of camel toe to up the likes.. is that their big news… she’s opening her own ‘Only fans’???
I feel we might be ahead of our time.. that it won’t be long before our Harry is the topic of tattle threads in the main forums.. she’s destined for great things 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.