Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MammyWalsh

Dan and Harriet have blocked Dans sister on all social media so that tells you everything you need to know. In network marketing they tell you to get rid of negative people etc, that’s what Dan and Harriet did. Except it’s not negative, it’s the truth and that’s what network marketing people don’t like so they tell you to block people who tell you it’s a pyramid scheme etc.

Dans sister laughed at whoever called Dan shark eyes she and her partner thought it was hilarious. Dan doesn’t even see his sisters children I don’t think. I’m sure she’s got kids but I don’t know how many.
Great news.. they’ll have the house up for sale in strakers next week as the whole of Corsham will be classified as ‘negative people’😂😂 my friends owns a local business that Harry frequents.. she warns her staff before H comes in for appts.. to not get recruited.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

TheElwood

Seriously? You said that. I’m going expose myself..I’m a doctor. Yes I’m on here, but really? And the worst kind of dr for you juicy.. I’m the gal that deals with the ducking difficult decisions.. so I safe you or your baby.. do I come to resus in a&e and safe your bloke from his motor bike accident,. Do I save the kid from his awful laceration at 18 months who’s ‘ uncle’ let’s man abuse him all night then let’s them move to another house so we at the hospital don’t realise how much blood he’s lost.. and I have to resuscitate & see his mother howl like a wild animal,. So please juicy.. tell me why we all have different lovely life’s.. I have to go home and live with decisions not to vaccinate., they make my life very difficult.,I’m the person Left to talk to the family and switching off the machine.. but if you think You have something to add as an ex juice plus .. go for it

Sorry everyone,, but seriously pissed odd. I’ve exposed myself now. A Doctor an intensive care Dr.. so get annoyed as I’ve seen awful stuff this last year. I hope it doesn’t decide people but switching off life support in relatively young people., dealing with pregnant woman.. it wasn’t easy

I really hate when someone who doesn’t deal with the awful decision of switching off a ventilator.. feels they can communicate:. I’s awful,, really it is..
This pandemic has given people the belief that they know more than doctors and scientists because they’ve done their ‘research’ - which amounts to reading Facebook conspiracy theories. No understanding of what research actually is.
It’s terrifying the lack of trust and respect being shown to our medical workers - if you don’t believe in what they’re advising you then keep the fuck out of the hospital when you do get sick.
I hear you Mammy Walsh and I honestly don’t know how you’re coping.

• Haha

Trombolese

Chatty Member
I listened to some of Harriet and Dan’s podcast and had to stop, their lack of awareness is just painful to sit through. Personally I would never flaunt how easily I got pregnant, it’s just really poor taste in my opinion when so many people struggle. Also I got to the part where she was moaning about having really bad nausea but she was still able to go to the gym 😂 it couldn’t have been that bad if she was able to go and work out. And a bump at 8 weeks is just bloating :unsure:. She’s going to be insufferable.

nolongerjuicy

I know, especially if you’ve been trying to conceive, you’d surely know what this term means.
maybe not. Because didn’t you know she got pregnant first try. Definitely not second because she didn’t feel up to a shag on her ovulation day and if your not shagging at the exact second your egg comes out the ovary it doesn’t count as a month of trying. Even if you did shag up to 5 days before.

• Haha

Trombolese

Chatty Member
I just can’t get over how different Olivia looks now, if you put a photo of her now next to a photo of her a few years ago you’d think they are 2 different people. She’s had a hell of a lot of work done when she didn’t need it, I haven’t seen her in person but I imagine she’s one of those people who look like they have gone too far.

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
So you've met her before? Tell us everything 😂
I have to be a bit careful what I say as I dont want to reveal my friend, but I just think a lot of it is all fake it till you make it? I can’t be dealing with people praying on vulnerable people to sell juice plus for them promising them a “lifestyle” they are never going to achieve?

I always feel like she almost buys my friends friendship as she fits well with her aesthetic?? She’s always showered her with expensive gifts etc

3) when we pointed out Dan’s lack of intellect.. she had a dig at him on the podcast 😂😂😂
I take great satisfaction that it’s niggled her enough to have to do that.. maybe that positivity mindset and affirmation crap..isn’t always giving her that 100% self-assurance
Harriet is definitely reading here because she knows and is worried that the more you type out their names HARRIET ALDRIDGE DAN ALDRIDGE HARRIET ALDRIDGE DAN ALDRIDGE, the more its going to appear in google search results whenever someone searches their names. And unfortunately for them, instead of driving people to their so called ‘brand’, its going to send people here, lol, to tattle life and this thread, exposing them as fakers and nutjobs. So, good publicity for the owners of Tattle.life and definitely bad publicity for HARRIET ALRIDGE, DAN ALDRIDGE, HARRIET ALDRIDGE, DAN ALDRIDGE, HARRIET ALDRIDGE, DAN ALDRIDGE Etc

Lol.

• Haha
  • Heart

Trombolese

Chatty Member
And now they’re going on a “personal shopping experience” at Mamas & Papas 🙄. This is going to be one long, insufferable ride folks!

Also her casual comment that her nephew sometimes calls her baby a “Rainbow Baby” is once again showing how completely un-self-aware she is.
I can’t believe she’s casually used the term rainbow baby. Surely everyone knows what that means even if they haven’t been affected by it?🤯

loubylou50

VIP Member
Luke and Katie telling different tales again. I can’t be the only one hoping this triggers a few revelations from her on what really happened!
Ooh interesting! I saw the other day that Luke had put a small reference to shared custody on his story, he’s obviously feeling the need to even out this story! I really want to know the truth behind all this drama, he’s obviously been cheating for probably ages but Katie has been hinting at all sorts and I wonder what’s true and what’s just to cause drama/revenge!

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Vaccines aside, the amount of Friends that Harriet watches baffles me! And now it’s part of her good bedtime routine. 🤷‍♀️ I know there’s like 10 series of it but surely you’d get bored of it eventually?

• Haha

v90

Oh lordy! has any seen Harriet’s new instagram post featuring the baby’s heartbeat???!!! Somethings are just private! Also stop showing off you are pregnant! These two seem like airheads, I think they would self combust if they couldn’t post about their snooze lives on instagram.

NotAHun

Lol at Emma Leyland showing off a 2 week transformation 🤣
Why do these girls have to show every second of their lives and it’s all so pointless?!

93DB0445-8878-4682-A1BD-FB3A686A40B3.png

Surely the real question is why are you filming this and posting it on Instagram you absolute weirdos??
you can see the reflection of her watching herself in the mirror and laughing 🙄🤢

• Haha

MrsSmith231

I went to school with Harriet. I wouldn't say she was a bully as some have said but she just wasn't a very nice person really. Quite manipulative, which is probably why she is good at selling that JP rubbish. She was the sort of person who would pretend to be your best friend when she could get something out of it. Dan was always a bit of a gormless idiot (went to the same school) - neither of them were particularly intelligent or interesting.
Harriet then went to on to teach drama at the same school we went to - don't think she was very good. My friends kid had her for drama lessons and hated her - lots of them did apparently. There were some issues when the whole foot fiasco happened and she went on holiday and put videos of herself dancing in a nightclub when she was off sick from work. This "dance academy" she keeps banging on about lasted all of 5 minutes - attendance dwindled and so she ditched the whole thing.
Her and Dan keeps going on about their "house in the countryside" like its some rural paradise- its actually in a small town and they live right on a main, busy road into Bath (if it's where I think it is).
I follow her on instagram - so many posts saying things like "Brenda has just joined the team - thank you for choosing me to mentor you etc etc" and I just know she has taken part of poor old Brenda's money and then we never hear about Brenda again on her insta page because she has not made Harriet much money. Winds me right up. Harriet and Dan are a bit of a joke in the local area - lots of people know how they make their money and joke about it. Fair play they've worked their way up the JP ladder but at the cost of their self respect and morals by the looks of it.

SaintLeo

VIP Member
I was told to add 30 people a day, message people or comment on 30 peoples posts per day (wish people happy birthday etc, build relationships),
Don’t know about anyone else but I only add people on FB if I genuinely know them in real life and at this point there are very few people I know who I’m not already friends with. If someone who was a distant acquaintance did add me and then started trying to push JP they’d be binned off pretty quickly! Surely this doesnt really work as a sales technique does it??

KeepitontheDL

Arriving late to the party here... I always wondered how there wasn't a thread on JP (with the exception of Cassy!).

Sadly I was one of the totally naive people who had somehow never heard of JP so when my husbands manager showed me her sales/commission of a few hundred quid a week, I thought it was a slam dunk as a wee side project... Did I mention I was naive 😂

Someone very early in the thread asked about training... I was sent a "business training pack" explaining what JP was and how to grow my business like a #bossbabe. It contained some fabulous nuggets such as 'strangers are just friends you haven't met yet!' and I was also sent a "welcome pack" for my potential clients to explain the program, I have included a screenshot so you can see the recommended diet.

I was also sent a list of "openers" to start conversation online as well as large paragraphs describing how amazing the products were & what the plan consisted of and that I should send these to people.

Unlike a couple of the other more successful JP reps on this thread, I was useless 😂Working full-time, I just didn't have the energy to commit my evenings to it and my two uplines were relentless. Weekly team calls, daily texts, push, push, push. They even got a higher upline who had recently gone PMD up North to ring us all for a peptalk. Cringe. There was a magic "formula" which I wasn't grasping... I was told to add 30 people a day, message people or comment on 30 peoples posts per day (wish people happy birthday etc, build relationships), post myself every hour, mixing between real-life relatable stuff, before/after pics, product posts and of course posts to tell *mY JP sToRy* which they made it sound would just have people beating down the door to buy JP off me.

Needless to say, I couldn't convince anyone to buy anything (turns out I just felt embarrassed trying to flog it and didn't have the heart to cold message people) and I definitely could not get anyone to be a teamie. When I joined I quickly realised that my area was already saturated with JP reps. There was even someone else at my workplace! But it was made to sound so simple... Oh its easy, just get a couple or orders a week and one new teamie. Then it just grows exponentially each week thereafter. Simples 🙄

So the small team of about 5 or 6 reps that I joined had all gotten bored / pissed off within 6 months and given up, including the hubbies manager who originally signed me on and her upline (who was signed by Sinead Kavanagh, who I was told was a goddess badass bitch and to copy what she does, watch her vids etc).

Anyway. Rant over. This thread gave me much entertainment all day as every now and then I look up the likes of sinead or OCM to see are they still #hustling. Ye have some great insights on here...Keep it up lads!

Attachments

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Omg. I nearly died watching stories of new product. A performance protein shake being presented by Sneddon.

They have PTs in their teams and they chose the most clueless woman who’s never been in peak physical condition. Wow!

I stand by my previous comment that this product likely won’t be great.
Erm excuse you, I think you’ll find Emma Sneddon has done an iron man don’t ya know, and she runs 10k on the treadmill everyday (has she ever mentioned that? 🤔) and she hasn’t had any alcohol for months (again you’d never know cos she never talks about it) and she hardly ever eats cos she takes her boosters and all alongside being a busy mum who survives on 4 hours sleep! If that’s not tip top condition I don’t know what is! 😂

• Haha

Trombolese

Chatty Member
Oh my good lord. Dan Aldridge has updated his bio to brand new Dad to be. I’m cringing so so hard for them both!
I really think they are going to use the pregnancy and baby to try to become influencers on parenting, it’s just not normal for 2 people to post SO much about having a baby 🤣 I understand that it’s exciting, but posting every day and updating bios is just over the top in my opinion, it’s all pretty cringe worthy. They obviously do well with juice plus, but I think they know they need something else to keep funding the lifestyle they want, I bet that podcast will turn into one about parenting.

Trombolese

Chatty Member
They’ve actually set a COUNTDOWN 🙄🙄🙄🤮🤮🤮 until Tuesday, like anyone cares. They’ve already told their family and friends, and the countdown is for their followers 😳. I can’t keep calling them delusional, and find another word, but it just fits so well 😂😂.
it’s just getting silly now, at this rate they are going to post a video of the actual birth, probably with Dan filming from the business end.

I’ve been a snooper of a few tattle forums for some time but finally made the leap to join after what I’ve seen tonight.

Harriet’s profile occasionally pops up in my explore page and If I’m feeling nosey or in between clients I’ll have a look. Since she’s got pregnant she seems to have become the most clueless expert in the fitness and nutrition field and it’s making me fuming given how many impressionable followers she has.

To start with she’s taken up running now she’s pregnant - she clearly has never heard of the relaxin hormone which makes joints unstable and starts increasing from the second trimester. Its only advised to run throughout pregnancy if you were a keen runner before.

Secondly; her exercise form has always been poor! Why she posts videos of it worries me. Does she think it looks good? Now she has a highlight on pregnancy workouts. When I saw I thought are you serious?

Third, I’ve seen her post tonight on her story that protein above 20-30g is wasted in the body. WHAT? Wasted? What she means is; only 20g for the average person is needed to stimulate protein synthesis. Your body doesn’t just waste anything over this amount. She’s also giving out generic advice like take 0.8g protein per lb. that’s 1.7g/kg the higher end of the recommended amounts and realistically her following will not be training intensely enough to need that amount. She also forgets to mention you need to train with progressive overload for muscles to develop. Clearly a concept which she doesn’t understand when she’s been apparently training for 7 years with no visible muscular development.

Giving out generic bad nutrition advice and posting poor workout content to make sales on your protein shakes to impressionable girls is next level low. Get a real job or at least get qualified!
Sorry rant over.

• Heart