Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious - so Katie’s ex-husband Luke has shown their daughter Lake on Insta helping him make up his Herbal Life shakes (which he does now with his new GF) 🤣🤣🤣
Katie’s posted today that Lake is sick (again) with stomach troubles. Maybe Herbalife and JP don’t mix well together?! Poor kid.

Reactions: 4
How can she even write these total lies??! This is her blatantly using her kid to have a dig at her ex!
That kid is more sick than any kid i know yet she constantly posts about how JP keeps her healthy. Katie hun maybe her body is telling you she needs some actual food not a crappy shake and gummies to survive on

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Remember when loads of the JP huns left to join Glowb last summer? I’d love to know what happened as so many have left that now, and some creeping back to JP! Natalie Jade Magill has posted recently that she’s rejoining JP and it’s always meant the most to her, I mean this is the same person who posted a long video slating JP less than a year ago when she left! 🤣🙈 They’re all SO disingenuous, how can they ever expect to rebuild a team when they jump from company to company all the time?!

Reactions: 5
Remember when loads of the JP huns left to join Glowb last summer? I’d love to know what happened as so many have left that now, and some creeping back to JP! Natalie Jade Magill has posted recently that she’s rejoining JP and it’s always meant the most to her, I mean this is the same person who posted a long video slating JP less than a year ago when she left! 🤣🙈 They’re all SO disingenuous, how can they ever expect to rebuild a team when they jump from company to company all the time?!
I have an old school friend who switches constantly. She’s done Juice Plus (at least twice), Forever Living, Body Shop, one that was about magnetic lashes. And every time she gushed about how this really was the right business for her and how amazing the products/opportunity/team was. Complete BS!

GlowB always looked really cheap and tacky with the plastic pink packaging. Has it gone completely then or are a few still hanging on?

Reactions: 3
More bad advice from Emma Sneddon. Drinking 6 litres of water a day is dangerous. Unbelievable she is giving this dangerous “advice” out 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
No way she drinks that, most would find it difficult to even drink 3ltrs! The “advice” she gives out is absolutely shocking!
Why does selling Juice Plus instantly make them feel like they’re qualified to offer fitness and nutrition advice 🙃🙈

Reactions: 2
No way she drinks that, most would find it difficult to even drink 3ltrs! The “advice” she gives out is absolutely shocking!
Why does selling Juice Plus instantly make them feel like they’re qualified to offer fitness and nutrition advice 🙃🙈
If she genuinely followed all her own (crap) diet rules and guidelines then she should be a size 8 by rights, and she’s clearly not - no matter how much she claims to have lost recently! She’s such a fraud, I wish Rachel Allen would leave JP then Emma would really be up the spout as Rachel is her only big earner left I think!

Reactions: 1
Why does Dan Aldridge wear really tight trousers. Then he does that pervy thing of always sticking his hand or hands in the pockets to flatten the front part, so his Crotch area appears more bulging. :LOL: What’s with the non stop posting of wedding photos. Its literally all they have, so pathetic. Every time they don’t make a Juice Plus sale that day its ‘Oh well, let’s post a pic of us in our wedding outfits AGAIN.’ They’re like creepy adult toddlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does Dan Aldridge wear really tight trousers. Then he does that pervy thing of always sticking his hand or hands in the pockets to flatten the front part, so his Crotch area appears more bulging. :LOL: What’s with the non stop posting of wedding photos. Its literally all they have, so pathetic. Every time they don’t make a Juice Plus sale that day its ‘Oh well, let’s post a pic of us in our wedding outfits AGAIN.’ They’re like creepy adult toddlers.

“Creepy Adult Toddlers” 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They haven’t grasped the idea that as soon as the initial excitement dies down, no one but you gives a tit about your wedding. And they definitely don’t want to see the same pictures endlessly!

They’re like creepy adult toddlers.
Haha! Actually the endless watching of Friends make sense if you think about them like that. It’s the adult toddler equivalent of sticking a kid down in front of Peppa Pig. They just like the colours and the funny voices!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can she even write these total lies??! This is her blatantly using her kid to have a dig at her ex!
That kid is more sick than any kid i know yet she constantly posts about how JP keeps her healthy. Katie hun maybe her body is telling you she needs some actual food not a crappy shake and gummies to survive on
I’d report this woman to social services if she was here! Doubling up in vitamins… potential toxic doses.. here’s a thought? Why don’t you get of social media you lazy witch, put your child first and make her healthy meals.. what a stupid uneducated woman she is.. makes my blood boil

More bad advice from Emma Sneddon. Drinking 6 litres of water a day is dangerous. Unbelievable she is giving this dangerous “advice” out 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
******! … that is all

Reactions: 2
The life of monny the cat...the tea we've all been waiting for!

Does anyone know what the viewing figures are for the podcast? Can you see things like that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m not picking on them but I’m genuinely concerned at how many of these JP kids are overweight. CC & TT’s kids are not healthy at all. They're being done a disservice by the mothers and they are SO young to be like that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed that most of them are.
Yeah they almost all seem to be don’t they, apart from Emma Sneddon who openly supports it all. I don’t get it, they all spout the same anti-vax stuff - has Simon Bowler/management advised them that this is best to snag the younger followers?! 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️ Just strange how they’re all sharing the same stuff, like they’ve been brainwashed!

On another note, what the AF is going on with Olivia’s eyebrows?! They’re about to take off from her forehead and join up with her hairline! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.