Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very disappointing to see Olivia still following Elle Darby after the recent outrageous tweets that have been unearthed.
We know you read her Olivia, do the right thing otherwise it just looks like you’re supporting her…or are you????

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Very disappointing to see Olivia still following Elle Darby after the recent outrageous tweets that have been unearthed.
We know you read her Olivia, do the right thing otherwise it just looks like you’re supporting her…or are you????

Yeah Harriet ‘Beg-A-Friend’ Aldridge still follows her too. Surprise, surprise. It’s not like they don’t know.

Reactions: 2
Yeah Harriet ‘Beg-A-Friend’ Aldridge still follows her too. Surprise, surprise. It’s not like they don’t know.
Harriet does know. Didn’t she delete her own twitter after someone on here posted a few of her questionable tweets the other day following on from the Elle Darby topic??

Harriet does know. Didn’t she delete her own twitter after someone on here posted a few of her questionable tweets the other day following on from the Elle Darby topic??
Yup she knows but you can bet if Elle Darby called her today to go for coffee she’d be there in a flash.. and she’d skip the gym 😂😂😂 here’s another old tweet.. hers won’t get the same impact as elle’s though… after all she’s just a hustler from a pyramid scheme… she’s already viewed with contempt.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Arriving late to the party here... I always wondered how there wasn't a thread on JP (with the exception of Cassy!).

Sadly I was one of the totally naive people who had somehow never heard of JP so when my husbands manager showed me her sales/commission of a few hundred quid a week, I thought it was a slam dunk as a wee side project... Did I mention I was naive 😂

Someone very early in the thread asked about training... I was sent a "business training pack" explaining what JP was and how to grow my business like a #bossbabe. It contained some fabulous nuggets such as 'strangers are just friends you haven't met yet!' and I was also sent a "welcome pack" for my potential clients to explain the program, I have included a screenshot so you can see the recommended diet.

I was also sent a list of "openers" to start conversation online as well as large paragraphs describing how amazing the products were & what the plan consisted of and that I should send these to people.

Unlike a couple of the other more successful JP reps on this thread, I was useless 😂Working full-time, I just didn't have the energy to commit my evenings to it and my two uplines were relentless. Weekly team calls, daily texts, push, push, push. They even got a higher upline who had recently gone PMD up North to ring us all for a peptalk. Cringe. There was a magic "formula" which I wasn't grasping... I was told to add 30 people a day, message people or comment on 30 peoples posts per day (wish people happy birthday etc, build relationships), post myself every hour, mixing between real-life relatable stuff, before/after pics, product posts and of course posts to tell *mY JP sToRy* which they made it sound would just have people beating down the door to buy JP off me.

Needless to say, I couldn't convince anyone to buy anything (turns out I just felt embarrassed trying to flog it and didn't have the heart to cold message people) and I definitely could not get anyone to be a teamie. When I joined I quickly realised that my area was already saturated with JP reps. There was even someone else at my workplace! But it was made to sound so simple... Oh its easy, just get a couple or orders a week and one new teamie. Then it just grows exponentially each week thereafter. Simples 🙄

So the small team of about 5 or 6 reps that I joined had all gotten bored / pissed off within 6 months and given up, including the hubbies manager who originally signed me on and her upline (who was signed by Sinead Kavanagh, who I was told was a goddess badass witch and to copy what she does, watch her vids etc).

Anyway. Rant over. This thread gave me much entertainment all day as every now and then I look up the likes of sinead or OCM to see are they still #hustling. Ye have some great insights on here...Keep it up lads!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I was told to add 30 people a day, message people or comment on 30 peoples posts per day (wish people happy birthday etc, build relationships),
Don’t know about anyone else but I only add people on FB if I genuinely know them in real life and at this point there are very few people I know who I’m not already friends with. If someone who was a distant acquaintance did add me and then started trying to push JP they’d be binned off pretty quickly! Surely this doesnt really work as a sales technique does it??

Arriving late to the party here... I always wondered how there wasn't a thread on JP (with the exception of Cassy!).

Sadly I was one of the totally naive people who had somehow never heard of JP so when my husbands manager showed me her sales/commission of a few hundred quid a week, I thought it was a slam dunk as a wee side project... Did I mention I was naive 😂

Someone very early in the thread asked about training... I was sent a "business training pack" explaining what JP was and how to grow my business like a #bossbabe. It contained some fabulous nuggets such as 'strangers are just friends you haven't met yet!' and I was also sent a "welcome pack" for my potential clients to explain the program, I have included a screenshot so you can see the recommended diet.

I was also sent a list of "openers" to start conversation online as well as large paragraphs describing how amazing the products were & what the plan consisted of and that I should send these to people.

Unlike a couple of the other more successful JP reps on this thread, I was useless 😂Working full-time, I just didn't have the energy to commit my evenings to it and my two uplines were relentless. Weekly team calls, daily texts, push, push, push. They even got a higher upline who had recently gone PMD up North to ring us all for a peptalk. Cringe. There was a magic "formula" which I wasn't grasping... I was told to add 30 people a day, message people or comment on 30 peoples posts per day (wish people happy birthday etc, build relationships), post myself every hour, mixing between real-life relatable stuff, before/after pics, product posts and of course posts to tell *mY JP sToRy* which they made it sound would just have people beating down the door to buy JP off me.

Needless to say, I couldn't convince anyone to buy anything (turns out I just felt embarrassed trying to flog it and didn't have the heart to cold message people) and I definitely could not get anyone to be a teamie. When I joined I quickly realised that my area was already saturated with JP reps. There was even someone else at my workplace! But it was made to sound so simple... Oh its easy, just get a couple or orders a week and one new teamie. Then it just grows exponentially each week thereafter. Simples 🙄

So the small team of about 5 or 6 reps that I joined had all gotten bored / pissed off within 6 months and given up, including the hubbies manager who originally signed me on and her upline (who was signed by Sinead Kavanagh, who I was told was a goddess badass witch and to copy what she does, watch her vids etc).

Anyway. Rant over. This thread gave me much entertainment all day as every now and then I look up the likes of sinead or OCM to see are they still #hustling. Ye have some great insights on here...Keep it up lads!
Great Tea! Plus I’m loving the new nickname for Hari ‘beg a friend’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god, when will the stop comparing themselves to affiliate marketers!! They are completely different!! Affiliate marketing doesn’t require you to sign people up to join your team so you can make money off their sales too!

There is a clear difference in that NWM is a pyramid scheme, where you make more money by signing people up to sell the same outfit you are selling than actually selling the outfit and you all only sell that one outfit and only allowed to sell that one outfit 🙄

No one would honestly care if you just posted your shake and got on with your life but it’s the fact you make your shake your entire personality and your life revolves around it and you tell people how much you made from selling it and what you bought with your wages and how your shakes and magic bean wages have changed your life and your a business owner now and how you can offer the opportunity to 5 girls this month and guilt shame and prey on working mums. It’s the cult like culture of NWM that everyone hates!

Technically it's not a pyramid scheme cos you can make money off the products, a pyramid scheme is when you only make money by adding people to your team and not able to make money off sales. You can also only just sell the stuff rather than adding team members. Anyway potato potatoo. I get why people think it is though, and don't forget pyramid schemes are illegal so they would've been shut down by now if it was.

Say I looked into it when I was approached for it 8 years ago 🙈.

Some people are still pain in the arses with it though!!! I used to get so many friends requests by ransoms that were obviously involved in network marketing,luckily I don't seem to get them any more 🙌🙌 sooo beggy 🙄

Dan looks so uninterested, bet Harriet's got her whip out - Dan stand with me for anotherrrrr photo holding my tummy. I'm pregnant everyone!!!!!! Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Technically it's not a pyramid scheme cos you can make money off the products, a pyramid scheme is when you only make money by adding people to your team and not able to make money off sales. You can also only just sell the stuff rather than adding team members. Anyway potato potatoo. I get why people think it is though, and don't forget pyramid schemes are illegal so they would've been shut down by now if it was.

Say I looked into it when I was approached for it 8 years ago 🙈.

Some people are still pain in the arses with it though!!! I used to get so many friends requests by ransoms that were obviously involved in network marketing,luckily I don't seem to get them any more 🙌🙌 sooo beggy 🙄

Dan looks so uninterested, bet Harriet's got her whip out - Dan stand with me for anotherrrrr photo holding my tummy. I'm pregnant everyone!!!!!! Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
Although it technically not a pyramid there is sooooo much emphasis to recruit & that’s where your money is made. That in my eyes is a pyramid scheme but wrapped up as a MLM to make it legal

Reactions: 8
Don’t know about anyone else but I only add people on FB if I genuinely know them in real life and at this point there are very few people I know who I’m not already friends with. If someone who was a distant acquaintance did add me and then started trying to push JP they’d be binned off pretty quickly! Surely this doesnt really work as a sales technique does it??
A technique that didn't really work for me anyway 😂

I suppose to explain better, we were encouraged to send friend requests to people showing alot of mutual friends, so people would think we were acquainted, accept the request, see my amazing before/after photos and want to buy JP.

Naturally there were plenty of people like you or I who don't accept requests for strangers (god knows a few years ago I used to get constantly added to perfume groups) but... I had well over 1000 'friends' and plenty would like my posts etc. As soon as someone likes a post, I was supposed to send the "hi, I saw you liked my post, would you like to know more...". Seems the likes of Harriet take it further again and cold message people when there has been no initial interaction from the other person whatsoever. But sure look, people are still buying JP and still joining as reps. Social media is a funny game!

Reactions: 3
I see Lew Lew was at Lauren’s hanging tvs. Interesting that she’d post about him when they’re with other people, hey Lozza girl 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Yeah Harriet ‘Beg-A-Friend’ Aldridge still follows her too.

Who was the guy who’s Dan’s best man in the wedding? Thought was his brother but someone in another post said that his brother and sister had fallen out with him because of the Juice Plus scam?

Don’t worry Harry I screenshotted the lot of them & I’ll continue to post them Harriet Aldridge XXY .. here’s another.. out with her mum who she called mama Jude back then.. both body shaming innocent people just going about their day.. the same people she wants to mentor now… 🤔🤔🤔
Isn’t Harriet’s own sister quite a gigantic person though? Has sis seen this tweet? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Who was the guy who’s Dan’s best man in the wedding? Thought was his brother but someone in another post said that his brother and sister had fallen out with him because of the Juice Plus scam?

Isn’t Harriet’s own sister quite a gigantic person though? Has sis seen this tweet? :ROFLMAO:
Wouldn’t call her gigantic but she isn’t on the slim side

It was Dan’s best friend I think.
Yes it was, lives in America

Wouldn’t call her gigantic but she isn’t on the slim side

Yes it was, lives in America
Don’t think any of Dans family went to the wedding

Reactions: 5
No Emma, that actually is bad. You’ve had less than 3.5 hours sleep and you’re forcing yourself to get up and run for an hour. All so “the day doesn’t get away from you” even though you bang on about the time freedom your “business” gives you.

Don’t know what’s worse, the con of the MLM or the fact that people actually view these people as some sort of health experts. 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Hilarious - so Katie’s ex-husband Luke has shown their daughter Lake on Insta helping him make up his Herbal Life shakes (which he does now with his new GF) 🤣🤣🤣
Poor kid will spend her life mixing rival shakes on Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.