Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup she knows but you can bet if Elle Darby called her today to go for coffee she’d be there in a flash.. and she’d skip the gym 😂😂😂 here’s another old tweet.. hers won’t get the same impact as elle’s though… after all she’s just a hustler from a pyramid scheme… she’s already viewed with contempt.
I’ve also noticed she’s actually such a rude b*tch in her stories. Her fake smiles, her “so guys!”, her weird overly wide-eyed looks, and her fake sunniness really can’t cover her toxic personality. It bleeds through little bits at a time, and you see a glance of the real her. The rude, petulant child. It’s fascinating to watch her Stepford Wives performance of being an ‘influencer’ 😂

Reactions: 4
Yeah they almost all seem to be don’t they, apart from Emma Sneddon who openly supports it all. I don’t get it, they all spout the same anti-vax stuff - has Simon Bowler/management advised them that this is best to snag the younger followers?! 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️ Just strange how they’re all sharing the same stuff, like they’ve been brainwashed!

On another note, what the AF is going on with Olivia’s eyebrows?! They’re about to take off from her forehead and join up with her hairline! 🤣
They are absolutely wild! I took the screenshot below but I forgot to post it. Her face looks so obscure now, far far too many injectables and those eyebrows look awful. She looks so severe and masculine now!
A6C7CFAD-8D73-42FA-9EF7-97905D2D02CC.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find it a bit uncomfortable at how open Harriet is about her preference towards girls? I understand that gender disappointment is a real thing and people have it, but she’s so open about how much she wanted this baby to be a girl, and their second child too if they have one. I think she would really struggle if they ever have a boy.

What's this Olivia one at? Saying she wants likes and support because posting is out of her comfort zone? Eh what?? It's all she does 😂 her ass posted a few days before... I'd call that comfort!

I suppose it beats her going on about the crash... because let's face it, those posts were to help her insurance claim 😂

Does anyone else find it a bit uncomfortable at how open Harriet is about her preference towards girls? I understand that gender disappointment is a real thing and people have it, but she’s so open about how much she wanted this baby to be a girl, and their second child too if they have one. I think she would really struggle if they ever have a boy.
Absolutely, I find it really uncomfortable. Just be happy you’re having a healthy baby ffs. Gender scans aren’t 100% accurate, there is still a very slim chance it’s a boy, wonder how she’d handle that! I also find it super uncomfortable how much importance she’s putting on weight gain, and how much she’s monitoring it. She’s pregnant ffs.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely, I find it really uncomfortable. Just be happy you’re having a healthy baby ffs. Gender scans aren’t 100% accurate, there is still a very slim chance it’s a boy, wonder how she’d handle that! I also find it super uncomfortable how much importance she’s putting on weight gain, and how much she’s monitoring it. She’s pregnant ffs.
It’s not even so much about the preference, I know friends who have had a preference but I agree that a healthy baby alone is a blessing, it’s just how much she’s gone on about it and how obvious she’s making it that she wants all girls. I genuinely feel sorry for any future son they may possibly have. And yeah the weight gain thing is annoying, it’s probably going to be even worse though after the baby is born and we get daily updates on her weight loss.

In all the crash footage it looked like thug life was driving a 63 plate Ford truck. I thought he had a merc g wagon? (That she plastered all over socials and wondered why someone broke into the house)

The weight thing is so so dangerous, it just doesn’t promote any kind of acceptance for a pregnant body. Of course your body changes, and of course you feel awful, uncomfortable, unlike yourself at times, so when someone with a decent following (potentially full of impressionable and vulnerable people) is out here harping on about weight gain and doing crazy training nonsense completely out of their comfort zone WHILST pregnant it just again sends a toxic message. As with this whole “girl” thing, I agree totally, and just find it all so dangerous.

She put up about how she’s anxious that she’s putting herself and the baby in danger by not getting the vaccine, and yet is acting like Arnold Schwarzenegger in the gym 🥴

Reactions: 7
I know this is a really mundane comment but is it just me that finds it weird Harriet puts bath bombs in baths that already have bubbles?? Surely you use bubble bath OR a bath bomb not both at the same time? 🤷‍♀️

Harry so desperate for followers she created a ‘accounts I’m loving’ story lol then it says created by me so anyone who uses it will tag Harry wow 🙄😂 how embarrassing
6F5805B5-F1A9-48FB-B58B-422918676FE5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Harry so desperate for followers she created a ‘accounts I’m loving’ story lol then it says created by me so anyone who uses it will tag Harry wow 🙄😂 how embarrassing View attachment 997343
😂😂 I was JUST thinking this!

Also, something that niggled too, she’s tagged a young lady and talked about getting to know her and signing her up from France HOWEVER if you look, she’s actually already repped Juice Plus previously before and is returning to Harriet’s team. Why not just say she’s returning? Why act like you don’t know her already and signing her up brand new? I don’t know why it annoyed me so much, it just did lol.

Attachments

Oh Harriet! I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her. She’s trying so hard to be an inspirational #bossbabe influencer, but when you’re including “morning cuddle” 🤢 on your morning routine you’ve got to be running out of ideas.
Yeah exactly. Surely explaining more about what her “morning tasks” in the second tab are would be more interesting

Oh Harriet! I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her. She’s trying so hard to be an inspirational #bossbabe influencer, but when you’re including “morning cuddle” 🤢 on your morning routine you’ve got to be running out of ideas.
I was thinking that like how is a morning cuddle time consuming 😂😂😂😂😂

I was thinking that like how is a morning cuddle time consuming 😂😂😂😂😂
Erm, hello! Have you seen Dan. Who wouldn’t want to waste time cuddling that! 😂😂

it’s just the fact that she’s putting cuddling into a structure/to do list that got me. Same with putting on clothes. That’s not a task!!

Also who wakes up and clears their inbox before cuddling? “Dan, I have responded to all my emails. We may now cuddle before we make the bed and put on gym clothes.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She has no morning routine then. Anyone can pick 4 things they do every morning an make a list, doesn't make it inspiring though. No one will look at that an think "wow I wish I could be like harriet" 🙄

Edited to add ... did you guys know she is PREGNANT?

Reactions: 6
Erm, hello! Have you seen Dan. Who wouldn’t want to waste time cuddling that! 😂😂

it’s just the fact that she’s putting cuddling into a structure/to do list that got me. Same with putting on clothes. That’s not a task!!

Also who wakes up and clears their inbox before cuddling? “Dan, I have responded to all my emails. We may now cuddle before we make the bed and put on gym clothes.”
I wonder where sex fits into the schedule? Or is that no longer required now that shes been sperminated?

• Haha
Morning lovelies, just catching up.. obvs tattle and reading all the post from the regs on here is my routine! saintleo is right.. who’d want to cuddle shark eyes 😂😂😂
The weight training and constant weighing in is annoying the hell out of me.. plus I see she was super mean to a woman on Facebook the other day that wrote a cheery reply telling her that pregnancy is not an illness and to just enjoy the journey as she will soon not have much time to moan or complain.. the stepford wife facade cracked momentarily and she was bang out of order nasty in her reply. Can’t remember but someone (a regular poster.. sorry I can scroll back whilst typing this) asked if there was any way of finding out the numbers listening to the podcast? Is there anyway if finding this out?

Reactions: 2
Yeah it was me who asked about the podcast figures, still not sure if we can see them? I'm not very tech savvy 🤣

Eww shes such a witch isn't she, she's dishing out all this pregnancy advice bullshit an asking other "mamas to be" (🤮)for their opinions on things, but as soon as someone says something not 100% kissing her ass her true colours come out.

I can imagine her to be such a bitchy friend too. I bet if she's with Olivia they will talk about loz an vice versa. She's a masculine Regina George.

Yeah it was me who asked about the podcast figures, still not sure if we can see them? I'm not very tech savvy 🤣

Eww shes such a witch isn't she, she's dishing out all this pregnancy advice bullshit an asking other "mamas to be" (🤮)for their opinions on things, but as soon as someone says something not 100% kissing her ass her true colours come out.

I can imagine her to be such a bitchy friend too. I bet if she's with Olivia they will talk about loz an vice versa. She's a masculine Regina George.
I’ll have a reccy mission today Kate and see if I can find out the numbers. She reeks of Regina for sure! It’s been a bit quiet between her and Olivia of late….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.