Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole Elle Darby thing got me thinking…Harriet has fairly changed her tune.. hasn’t she? I’m sure we will have baby photos thrust down our throats if the bump photos are anything to go by… and always claiming to be supporting other people..all I can see from when she was a teacher was fat shaming & derogatory terminology.. like ‘*****’ plus the fb thing on holiday.. your never off SM! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This whole Elle Darby thing got me thinking…Harriet has fairly changed her tune.. hasn’t she? I’m sure we will have baby photos thrust down our throats if the bump photos are anything to go by… and always claiming to be supporting other people..all I can see from when she was a teacher was fat shaming & derogatory terminology.. like ‘*****’ plus the fb thing on holiday.. your never off SM! 😂😂😂
Oh wow, when the people who know her come and say she has a nasty streak…. Can see it now

Reactions: 5
Happy New Year everyone!

Was this one of us?! 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣 I was laughing so much when I saw.this, I mean they're only saying what everyone is thinking !! And that awful new years video where she tried to make it look like dan got it in the cup, wow! actually terrible!!!

Wow I had never seen those before and now the people she was talking about are the kind shes preying on now to be in her team or to sell.her products to 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Wow, she’s a… may I refer you to my profile pic?

• Haha
LOL thanks for reminding me about Harriet’s “dance academy” the girls always thought she was something else!

Reactions: 2
Confirmation Harriet is reading here… surprise surprise her Twitter has been deleted. Don’t worry Harry I screenshotted the lot of them & I’ll continue to post them Harriet Aldridge XXY .. here’s another.. out with her mum who she called mama Jude back then.. both body shaming innocent people just going about their day.. the same people she wants to mentor now… 🤔🤔🤔

Confirmation Harriet is reading here… surprise surprise her Twitter has been deleted. Don’t worry Harry I screenshotted the lot of them & I’ll continue to post them Harriet Aldridge XXY .. here’s another.. out with her mum who she called mama Jude back then.. both body shaming innocent people just going about their day.. the same people she wants to mentor now… 🤔🤔🤔
You just know she’s actually seething right now 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
How long does everyone think Dan and Harriet will stay in network marketing for? Forever or do we think they will sack it off and do something else?

Reactions: 1
How long does everyone think Dan and Harriet will stay in network marketing for? Forever or do we think they will sack it off and do something else?
They will sack it off and do something else once they have enough cash flow from other investments such as the BTLs.
I can’t think of anyone who has ever stayed in NWM forever unless they are actually part of the company and on their real payroll.

NWM is hard work to sustain and maintain compared to other passive income streams

Reactions: 3
They will sack it off and do something else once they have enough cash flow from other investments such as the BTLs.
I can’t think of anyone who has ever stayed in NWM forever unless they are actually part of the company and on their real payroll.

NWM is hard work to sustain and maintain compared to other passive income streams
I think Harriet is trying to get influencer or media content creator status. What with the podcast, the fitness videos, the interior design stuff… frankly they’re at that stage where their fingers are in many pies hoping something will sprout and give them enough revenue to get more BTL’s.. once out of JP she will be after the blue tick.. she’s more marketable than Dan.. She’s been out and about sucking up to local microinfluencers picking their brains 🧠 .. but her idol is Lucy Jessica Carter

Reactions: 5
I think Harriet is trying to get influencer or media content creator status. What with the podcast, the fitness videos, the interior design stuff… frankly they’re at that stage where their fingers are in many pies hoping something will sprout and give them enough revenue to get more BTL’s.. once out of JP she will be after the blue tick.. she’s more marketable than Dan.. She’s been out and about sucking up to local microinfluencers picking their brains 🧠 .. but her idol is Lucy Jessica Carter
Yes, Exactly this! They have successfully built up a large enough following through JP and it’s up to them now to see what to do with that now and how successful they will be in other avenues that they choose.

Reactions: 4
Luke and Katie telling different tales again. I can’t be the only one hoping this triggers a few revelations from her on what really happened!
Ooh interesting! I saw the other day that Luke had put a small reference to shared custody on his story, he’s obviously feeling the need to even out this story! I really want to know the truth behind all this drama, he’s obviously been cheating for probably ages but Katie has been hinting at all sorts and I wonder what’s true and what’s just to cause drama/revenge!

“Exercise in pregnancy is not about working towards goals or PBs…” If Harriet really does want to be some sort of yummy mummy 🤢 health guru she needs to get her story straight first.
I can’t watch her doing them exercises, I know if you was doing them before pregnancy it’s pretty safe to continue but it makes me feel uneasy seeing it. As much as she’s annoying I wish her a safe pregnancy and wishes she would ease up on the weights 😬

Oh god, when will the stop comparing themselves to affiliate marketers!! They are completely different!! Affiliate marketing doesn’t require you to sign people up to join your team so you can make money off their sales too!

There is a clear difference in that NWM is a pyramid scheme, where you make more money by signing people up to sell the same outfit you are selling than actually selling the outfit and you all only sell that one outfit and only allowed to sell that one outfit 🙄

No one would honestly care if you just posted your shake and got on with your life but it’s the fact you make your shake your entire personality and your life revolves around it and you tell people how much you made from selling it and what you bought with your wages and how your shakes and magic bean wages have changed your life and your a business owner now and how you can offer the opportunity to 5 girls this month and guilt shame and prey on working mums. It’s the cult like culture of NWM that everyone hates!

Oh god, when will the stop comparing themselves to affiliate marketers!! They are completely different!! Affiliate marketing doesn’t require you to sign people up to join your team so you can make money off their sales too!

There is a clear difference in that NWM is a pyramid scheme, where you make more money by signing people up to sell the same outfit you are selling than actually selling the outfit and you all only sell that one outfit and only allowed to sell that one outfit 🙄

No one would honestly care if you just posted your shake and got on with your life but it’s the fact you make your shake your entire personality and your life revolves around it and you tell people how much you made from selling it and what you bought with your wages and how your shakes and magic bean wages have changed your life and your a business owner now and how you can offer the opportunity to 5 girls this month and guilt shame and prey on working mums. It’s the cult like culture of NWM that everyone hates!
It also infuriates me when they talk about “starting a business”. If you have a corporate/head office supporting you, someone pays you wages every month and there’s a bonus structure to work your way up then you’re not running your own business you’re a sales rep.

I used to work as a consultant helping people to set up small businesses and not a single one of them looked anything like a MLM.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.