Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoeTatt

I want to know what Olivia’s family think of her career, partner and the abusive choke chains she puts on her dogs!
Typical Upper Middle Class reaction would imagine. Think its ”what fun!” that baby girl is selling “darling little dinky pills” to the “clueless unwashed masses.”

If only mummy knew the real story.

Reactions: 1

snoopy85

OMG I went down a bit of a rabbit hole whilst sorting my personal business stuff out thought I’d have a little search of Ce’Ce Project (Cassy’s old JP business name) and Olivias LYB on companies house and low and behold Cassy’s CeCe project is still active even though she’s left the JP company and her accounts are overdue (see screenshots) and Olivia seems to be still earning well (what she’s declaring anyway) and her sister was the director of the LYB company back in the beginning too! Seriously spent too much time being nosey lol I may or may not have finished snooping 🧐 lol 😂 have a read or search the company names yourself for a bit of a laugh 😂

Attachments

That awkward moment when you post a cut and paste corporate status without remembering what you shared on your FB only a few days before. Someone’s telling fibs Olivia!
She’s so full of shit, she’s been complaining for days that she’s not been well and she had covid not long ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣

TheElwood

So….. according to Katie’s ig stories she isn’t even vaccinated?!! How is she travelling so much!

And I can’t even watch that kid playing in the window 😱

Last edited:

dumdums83

VIP Member
I just don’t understand why Katie called her daughter lake? Is it short for something? It’s not a cute name at all! And is that kid always ill, as she seems to always be under the weather, she’s not a good advert for her mother’s magic beans is she!

I went down the rabbit hole when someone posted about Katie and Luke splitting up, and the whole situation seems incredibly messy. Gutted I missed the video that Rebecca put up about it, I’d love to have heard how they spin what was clearly an affair! I saw today Katie has posted a story about his elder daughter’s birthday and being reunited soon.

Little bit awkward because this is what his daughter posted about his new girlfriend, get the feeling she is a big fan of her 😬

710151FC-350F-4180-9310-4C71220E9862.jpeg

bear35

I had to unfollow when she said she was exempt from wearing a mask and then proceeded to spew off loads of antivaxxer rubbish. I saw today though that she had some more fillers etc which boo doubt in a few days time she’ll put down to the wonderful shakes and capsules 😴

KH1984

They won’t do a thing, I contacted them about Nat Young using the “N-word” in her stories, and they were only concerned about if I’d contacted any other media outlets. They said they’d investigate and did absolutely nothing.
Doesn’t surprise me at all. It’s all so fake.

Chatty Member
No way, really! I knew she’d moved back to Ireland but assumed it was to be nearer her family. But then actually yeah she did lose quite a few of her successful downlines who would have been earning her the money so I can see how she’d suddenly lose her income! She must be feel embarrassed that she’s about the only previous big name who hasn’t made PMD+ 🤣
Have a wee read…

• Wow

Trentsetter

Noticed she started the aff links a few weeks ago, like she's doing us all a favour. Theres just no end to their greed.

Also seen were near the end of this thread now, does anyone have a clue how to set up a new one when we need it?
Ugh, I saw Olivia’s ad aff - bore off

New thread here. Come on over

nolongerjuicy

Speaking of Katie, I see she’s back in the uk ignoring unvaccinated quarantine rules again thanks to her top secret hack. Quick tip for you hun, it’s not a “hack” it’s breaking the law.

The irony is I would probably agree with her that lot of those Covid laws don’t always make sense but the sheer arrogance of thinking your can ignore them because they’re inconvenient for you, and then bragging about it on social media is gob smacking.
yep! It’s one thing doing it, it’s another bragging. If you feel the need to share your every move on socials go for it and deal with the questions in private. Don’t be sharing that you have some crazy hack to avoid the mandatory isolation.

Anyone know what her hack is?

loubylou50

VIP Member
Did anyone see the video Luke Wren and his new gf put up on YouTube about how he met his soulmate? That Katie Wren is apparently livid about what was said in it 🤷🏼‍♀️
No and I’m gutted as I wanted to know the gossip! It can’t have been up online for long before they deleted it, they must have had a lot of backlash to it. Not surprising, as they seemingly started their affair a while ago yet are trying to paint it as this big love story!

loubylou50

VIP Member
It's disgusting.

😂😂😂😂😂

All in it for themselves! Greed has got the better of them.

They make out like they're helping everyone live their best lives. No, you're just praying on vulnerable people to increase your own bank balances. Disgusting. Would love to post her the link to this thread!
Totally, they all make themselves out to be saints, doing everything out of the goodness of their own hearts. And also, if you choose not to join the business or you have done but aren’t successful, then you’re just lazy - as “we all have the same 24 hours in the day” 😴

Adding to the list of questions, not a new one but I’m still dying to know what the tea is on Katie & Luke Wren especially now she’s been given full custody of the kid and is moving back to the uk. She keeps hinting about more truth to come out so has he done stuff so bad to her/them that made it difficult for him to push for joint custody?
Fingers crossed her fake American accent does a swift disappearing act as soon as she touches down in the UK.

• Haha

katetotheparty86

Don't really know much about Simon except he's seen as a god. They all go insane if he joins one of their training calls or gives them a shout out. Major cult leader vibes!