Juice Plus MLM #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please remember they must have over 10,000 followers for us discuss.

Recap-
Olivia Charlotte measures boring us with her as aff now she knows she can makes even more money out her sheep. Recently had a car crash with her bf Sam aka Thug life.

Harriet Aldridge - still boring us to death with her pregnancy, scraping the barrel for content, did a tit reel moving about on the sofa getting comfy whilst pregnant.
Husband Dan aka Shark eyes, also scraping the bottom of a barrel by filming Harriet’s reactions to his farts 🤢

Anyone care to recap on Katie Joem, she’s one that I don’t follow and any of the others?

Reactions: 5
Katie Joem (previously Wren, previously Ravey) spilt from Tony Robbins wannabe and former JP pusher Luke who is now shacked up with annoyingly perky YouTube fitness queen Rebecca.

Luke shared a YouTube vid gushing about his new found love and sharing the inside goss on his marriage to Katie that was quickly deleted and we all missed. Gutted! We’re hoping that Katie is building up to spilling the tea when she moved back to the UK with JP fuelled but always poorly kid Lake.

Emma Sneddon was rumbled as being totally broke and owing HMRC a ton of money despite still portraying herself as top of the JP tree. By the way did you know she’s running 10k a day fuelled by Uplift? She never mentions it!

Rumour is Squeaky Lauren Roberts has split from LewLew, apparently confirmed after he posted a pic of a lookalike blond bird. We knew it wasn’t Lauren because she wasn’t posing with her hand in the air.

Reactions: 7
Katie Joem (previously Wren, previously Ravey) spilt from Tony Robbins wannabe and former JP pusher Luke who is now shacked up with annoyingly perky YouTube fitness queen Rebecca.

Luke shared a YouTube vid gushing about his new found love and sharing the inside goss on his marriage to Katie that was quickly deleted and we all missed. Gutted! We’re hoping that Katie is building up to spilling the tea when she moved back to the UK with JP fuelled but always poorly kid Lake.

Emma Sneddon was rumbled as being totally broke and owing HMRC a ton of money despite still portraying herself as top of the JP tree. By the way did you know she’s running 10k a day fuelled by Uplift? She never mentions it!

Rumour is Squeaky Lauren Roberts has split from LewLew, apparently confirmed after he posted a pic of a lookalike blond bird. We knew it wasn’t Lauren because she wasn’t posing with her hand in the air.
Loving the Lauren Roberts recap 🤣

Reactions: 4
Can Emma Leyland please put on a bra!! It’s like 2 extra eyes looking at you with her nip nips lol 😂
59574D72-EC0D-457A-A049-8F47129C3665.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I‘m loling so hard at Shark Eyes and Thug Life!:ROFLMAO:

We can’t leave Sam’s nips out though. He has the flabbiest six pack ever, if that makes sense. Im fascinated by his puffy nipples. Its the wierdest thing, they look like messy AA bra cup size tits on a masculine chest, like he’s in the middle of transitioning to a woman or something. Probably a good balance, seeing as Olivia, in turn, is looking more and more like a drag queen with each new pic.

TLDR, Harriet Aldridge, Dan Aldridge, Olivia Measures and Puffy Nips are suffering from the most severe form of ‘Delusions of Grandeur’ and seem to think they are beloved by the General Public when in fact, they’re absolute laughing stock, Z-List nobodies, who should never give up “Influencing” :LOL: to keep us in fun and finger pointing for years to come.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like dans got puffy nipples as well. They're like little burgers 🤮 maybe that's what him an thug life talk about when they're forced to spend time together.

• Haha
I couldn’t sleep so I listened to Ham&Dan’s podcast. She won’t be breastfeeding as she wants to parent 50/50 with Dan and breastfed babies are clingy babies. She actually said it doesn’t fit in with their work from home lifestyle.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I couldn’t sleep so I listened to Ham&Dan’s podcast. She won’t be breastfeeding as she wants to parent 50/50 with Dan and breastfed babies are clingy babies. She actually said it doesn’t fit in with their work from home lifestyle.
This doesn’t even surprise that she would say that 🙄 considering she’s planning on moving the baby ONE FLOOR UP when the baby is 3-months old. Feed your baby however is best for you, but her reasons are disgusting. As with her approach to everything, I guess.

And sorry, what is it that she even does WORKING FROM HOME that she can’t breastfeed?! What lifestyle?! This chick is seriously something else.

I also don’t mean any offense when I say “work from home” like that. I work office hours remotely, so I get how demanding a work from home job can be, but I mean specifically her work from home lifestyle, which is apparently so “free”. I just don’t get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
From someone that says she can work from anywhere all she needs is her phone how can it not fit in with her work from home lifestyle?! Literally grab your phone and put baby to your breast! Easiest thing ever!
Don’t get me wrong, I’m with the fed is best, bottle or breast. But don’t go saying it don’t fit in with your lifestyle. Your lifestyle is FAR easier than most working mothers and they breastfeed. Just be honest and say you would rather bottle feed. No shame in it!

Reactions: 5
I've found my people!
I got roped in by OCM 8 years ago, to both sell and follow the plan. It was a load of crap. My first month I did ok got £100ish then after that nothing. Still have the messages from OCM and the "strategies" to use such as following 200 people a day on insta. She was all sweetness and light the first month but once she realised I wasn't making her any money she stopped interacting with me.
Always wondered why she stopped talking to Lauren. There are a couple girls I knew who are fairly well known but don't think they have 10000 so won't say names but they were genuine irl best pals and have nothing to do with each other now and I'm pretty sure it's cause one jumped shipped to that GBlow or whatever. Imagine losing your best friend over Juice plus. Wouldn't be me.

Welcome to the thread! Could we see the messages Olivia sent you please? I know a few people who went to glowb an have since moved onto other mlms, they become obsessed don't they!

Reactions: 2
This doesn’t even surprise that she would say that 🙄 considering she’s planning on moving the baby ONE FLOOR UP when the baby is 3-months old. Feed your baby however is best for you, but her reasons are disgusting. As with her approach to everything, I guess.

And sorry, what is it that she even does WORKING FROM HOME that she can’t breastfeed?! What lifestyle?! This chick is seriously something else.

I also don’t mean any offense when I say “work from home” like that. I work office hours remotely, so I get how demanding a work from home job can be, but I mean specifically her work from home lifestyle, which is apparently so “free”. I just don’t get it.
I get the feeling someone’s going to be in for a bit of a shock in a few months!

It feels like this pregnancy is very much a tick on the vision board at the moment. It’s all about the image - over the top photo shoots, heavily edited gender reveal films and today posts about whether they should go on trend with their nursery decor.

I think in Harriet’s mind her life is going to carry on exactly as it is just with a baby in the background that her and Dan take it in turns to coo over and that they can talk about in their podcasts.

Agree Saint Leo, she has no idea what’s about to hit. I do pity the poor midwife that gets assigned hari at labour.. this is all going to be filmed.. Harriet will overnight become an expert on birthing plans, epidurals etc..
podcast viewing appears to be in the low hundreds Kate, only Harriet can see it but the ranking on Spotify suggests it’s not viral

Reactions: 3
Ex juice plus sheep here!! (What a t##t I was!!) anyway…. I left after Harriet announced at a team meeting that her and Dan at one point shared a house with a guy who had the police raid their home at 4am on reports of indecent images of kids… im sorry but wtf!!!

• Wow
Ex juice plus sheep here!! (What a t##t I was!!) anyway…. I left after Harriet announced at a team meeting that her and Dan at one point shared a house with a guy who had the police raid their home at 4am on reports of indecent images of kids… im sorry but wtf!!!
Did they check shark eyes phone 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.