Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nolongerjuicy

Luke is at the hospital. Don’t believe everything you see about katie. She is using her daughter to score points taking pictures of her vomiting and dramatising that she has a heart condition, disgusting
To be fair. This seems like the Katie I used to know.

Reactions: 1

nolongerjuicy

I wonder if Harry has had her gender scan yet given she’s past 16 weeks. maybe they’re waiting to book the sky dive with a pink or blue parachute like dan was going on about. i also Remember her saying she wants a girl and dan wants a boy so at least one of them will be happy. I can imagine her being very smug about it if she has a girl.

I’d love to know some insider impressions of Lauren. To me she comes across as hands down the most annoying of all of the huns - the high pitched squealing, the awful hand in the air photo poses, the nakey f**king cartwheels, the meat head ex (?) fiancé. I honestly would rather listens to Harry and Dan’s podcast on a loop that spend time with Lauren.

Surely though she can’t be as dizzy as she makes out if she’s got such a successful gig going so why portray herself like that?
Yes to be fair i never really knew her so I can’t comment

NotAHun

But they hire the room, then take it off their tax because they needed it for training.. Then the legit business owners who attend and declare write off their £10 tickets.

This was just how I was told it worked when I used to "work" for JP years ago.
haha yeahhh! Sorry I forgot about them all being legit business owners

• Haha

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Surely we can't be the only people who find her irritating, there must be others. Do you know if anyone can just start a thread?
I don't mind her in small doses, I find her mum reels quite funny and she has always replied to me in the past! I can totally see why she would be irritating to some though.

MammyWalsh

Harriet won an award… Dan has radio silence on his.. thought he’d do a token congrats on stories celebrating her success.. harriet’s not drinking so far at the convention.. orange juice 🤔 that bug isn’t contagious

nolongerjuicy

Don’t think her mum bought the house… I think her mum is on the rock & roll, too. She says her old landlord bought it for her. Something dodgy there.
The studies on the capsules were paid for trials by the company ie. biased and the statistical analysis was skewed.. it led to a lawsuit in the states as the claims about the results weren’t supported by the evidence.
Oooo now that’s some tea - Have you got a link to the lawsuit please? I’d be interested to have a look.

As for the funding. Yes but if you look at any supplement or even pharmaceutical company, they fund their own research. The universities who conduct the studies wouldn’t have any interest in researching them without funding and also wouldn’t risk their reputation to falsify results, if the result was bad for juice plus, they just wouldn’t allow them to have the studies published in the journals that they’re in.

Whats his daughter's thread?
Unjaded jade - there’s a few threads on her

Is this the same Simon who has jumped over to Glowb?
No. That’s Simon Mitchel. Susie Mitchell’s son. She was a PMD and did loads of self development stuff so got a hefty sign on fee to go into the corporate side. Then her and Simon both went to bombshells.

I’m sure Simon Mitchell was dating Millie jervis stringer at one point. She’s another train wreck. I cringe every time I see her stuff.

Last edited:

snoopy85

I didn’t know Cassy left juice plus? I wonder why? Wasn’t she PMD?
She left to go to Business Bombshells/Glowb I don’t think she was performing as well! When I left a lot of other people under her were leaving too! She posted a few times with the Glowb products on her Instagram and Facebook and then stopped so I dunno what was going on there! From what I can see on her returns she owes a fair bit of money! Only person I can see who’s earning well is Katie Ravey/Joem or whatever she’s going by these days! Anyone know what Lauren Roberts brand name is? I thought it was Liften Not Gifted then remembered that was Carly’s! I checked out XXY to snoop on Dan and camel toe and they haven’t done any returns yet which puzzled me they don’t appear to have registered their company till last year 🧐🧐🧐

MrSoHmYgOsH

Chatty Member
Does anyone else follow Katie Wren/Ravey? Long time JP hun who upped sticks and moved to the States to marry an American JP dealer? (Couldn’t think of a name for a male JP hun!)

Normally I find her incredibly smug and patronising but it seems like hubby has done a really shitty number on her and cheated on her with an equally irritating fitness you tuber who he’s plastering all over his social media. Feeling really sorry for her at the moment.
Oh my gosh I knew Katie back in the day but couldn’t be doing with the JP shit so distanced myself, I knew she had had a baby and moved away but fuck I can’t believe he has done that! Her and Chris were always much better suited

Olivia’s old best friend was Salli M… who believes that JP caps are curing her maybe/maybenot real illness. I wonder why they aren’t besties anymore?
Olivia seems to go through a lot of "best friends". Must be whoever suits her at the time. She used to be very close to Salli but now barely even replies when Salli comments on something. Probably because she doesn't fit her new glam show offy lifestyle.

loubylou50

VIP Member
She will do it so subtly - she never wants to look the bad one or the bully (even though she's a massive bully).
Honestly all these little ‘hints’ she keeps dropping are so attention-seeking, but she screams that to me anyway! Desperate for likes and interaction. I’ve seen a few things about her (and her PMD down lines) being a bully - there’s a recent post on on the general MLM thread about it, and also if you’ve heard of Natalie Magill from when you did JP? She did a long video earlier in the summer on her Facebook page spilling all the details about why she left and what was so wrong - she didn’t quite name people but it seemed to be the big names! It all sounds so awful and toxic 😩

TheElwood

What a weird coincidence. Some asks Katie if she’s ever though about writing a book and she just happens to have one in the pipeline! She couldn’t possibly have asked herself that question could she? Surely not!!

Also who would want to read that? Apart from grovelling JP huns who’ve probably already heard her “inspiring” story on a gazillion zooms anyway!
She’s itching to let loose and tell all about the hubby! She looks totally different to 6 months ago and I can’t tell what it is, maybe a nose job

TheElwood

I think Katie said recently in one of her stories that her and Faith had a long talk after everything that happened, cleared things up and reconnected. Last I saw was when Luke wished Faith a happy birthday a few weeks ago. It’s also telling that he was at a Tony Robbins conference with the new girlfriend during Lake’s birthday weekend celebrations. He saw her on the day and then was gone after that.
Likes to make out he’s dad of the year though. Rebeccas obsessed with that bloody dog that they both treat like a baby, bet he’s hoping she’s not getting broody!

BellaNote8

Any intel on Geoffrey Montague-Smith (high up JP man-Hun)? He is an Osteopath but is making much more money from recruiting victims into JP (see Team Atman on Companies House website). A lot of people think his recruitment activities is in conflict with the Code of Ethics he has presumably signed up to if he has professional accreditation as an Osteopath.

He pushes the anti vax message to his JP audience. I wonder how many JP huns have decided against giving their children vaccinations thanks to him?