Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

v90

Does anyone following @juicydani on instagram? I watch her instastories sometimes out of a weird fascination but I really don’t get the way she talks!!! Surely she could afford to get her teeth done if that is affecting her pronounciation!!

Reactions: 1

NotAHun

Genuine question, interested to know if anyone knows. Is the convention today in Bath, is this being held by Harriet and Dan as opposed to an official Juice Plus event?
And if so, why would some of Emma Leylands team be at the event if it’s an XXY event?

Not juice plus I know but Georgia Portogallo who’s an influencer and has her own business promotes her friend Leanne Ransby FM world pyramid scheme, Leanne is so rude aswell kept messaging me because I didn’t add her on Facebook. Oh wow, bore off with your pyramid scheme cat wee smelling perfume rubbish!! 😂

• Haha

Trombolese

Chatty Member
I get the impression ( I could be wrong) That Harriet and Dan “promote” people that fit well with their beige and grey aesthetic?? If your overweight or ugly you ain’t get that promotion hun!
I get this impression too. Sometimes when they do those big events they will have a group photo with their whole team, and sometimes I’ve never seen them mention half of them before, and funnily enough it’s usually the larger ones. They only post about the team members who fit their narrative.

I feel like they are aware of this thread and are holding hands on purpose to piss us off 🤣
I have actual best friends who I’ve been friends with most of my life and we still wouldn’t walk around holding hands 😂 isn’t Harriet in her 30s? Very strange behaviour.

LucyJade1994

How long does everyone think Dan and Harriet will stay in network marketing for? Forever or do we think they will sack it off and do something else?

Trombolese

Chatty Member
No, she's sold a million pounds worth of product since she started. They make out they've actually got that million in their bank though an are millionaires 🙄
She most likely does this to mislead people into thinking she has made a million pounds from the business, it definitely sounds as if she’s a millionaire which then just tricks people into thinking they can do that too. It infuriates me how unethical these MLM huns are. I’m pregnant and trying to hold off putting it on social media, I’m quite a private person but I also know they target new mums and mums to be:rolleyes:

NotAHun

I think they make them pay to cover the cost of hiring the room (clearly don’t see it as an investment into their teams). Even still I can’t imagine the room costing so much that they need to charge £10 a ticket. Unless the company who process the ticket sales take a big cut.
Ah yeah fair enough, I didn't think about the costs to cover.

Genuine question, interested to know if anyone knows. Is the convention today in Bath, is this being held by Harriet and Dan as opposed to an official Juice Plus event?
And if so, why would some of Emma Leylands team be at the event if it’s an XXY event?
I think it’s being held by Dan and Harriet. That’s so weird I thought it was just Dan and Harriet’s team going?

Chatty Member
But they hire the room, then take it off their tax because they needed it for training.. Then the legit business owners who attend and declare write off their £10 tickets.

This was just how I was told it worked when I used to "work" for JP years ago.
I was led to believe that NMD and above could claim expenses from the company?

simmypeace

Looks like JP boss babes are having to get normal jobs … Charlotte Lottie Bryan I believe PMD+, been living in spain for years, now training in eyebrows at £35 a pop 🥴

They all seem to be anti-vax / covid deniers - it’s literally like they are part of a cult and brainwashed into these thoughts! I don’t get why though? Is it because they can’t claim JP capsules cure covid?!
Probably, I don’t know any juice plus hun who has had the vaccine

I had to unfollow when she said she was exempt from wearing a mask and then proceeded to spew off loads of antivaxxer rubbish. I saw today though that she had some more fillers etc which boo doubt in a few days time she’ll put down to the wonderful shakes and capsules 😴
She’s not exempt she just refuses to wear one because she doesn’t believe in what’s happening in the world

nolongerjuicy

What in gods name is that toe about?! 🤢

This is Katie Joem btw
Looks like untreated fungal nail disease to me. I know a friend who had it for years and her nail looked like that she didn’t realise it might be fungal and kept trying athletes foot treatments on it. Once she finally got to the chiropodist and got it sorted, it grew back in full.

nolongerjuicy

I’m not anti JP. Product wise (apart from the entire complete range) they are decent. I’ve carried on with my capsules since leaving. The comp plan is better than most MLM and no stock has to be bought by reps / money collected from customers like
I’m sorry but a shake isn’t healthy! And not just JP.. herbal life too. Try a week of juicing and plant base portion control and I swear you’ll realise we’re killing ourselves with processed foods and white sugar.
Hi I know. I don’t agree with meal replacement shakes at all. that’s why I said apart from the complete range which is what the shakes fall under.