Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s the fucktard doing the intro for them? I can’t not hate!listen…

I’m so happy to be single.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A pod cast really? And I bet it’s called something blah like “The Aldridge family” or something along those lines! 🙄🙄😵💫 I had to unfollow them both as they were all I used to see on my Facebook feed and it was draining!

Reactions: 2
Do we think times are hard for the JP huns?
Emma Caren seems to have pulled her kids out of private school and Katie Joem’s mansion never had furniture in it and she’s now talking about needing to save money……

Emma Caren seems to have pulled her kids out of private school and Katie Joem’s mansion never had furniture in it and she’s now talking about needing to save money……
I think the whole company might be struggling. The JP huns are all going on about the first ever Black Friday sale that the company are doing. I’m sure they had sales on last month too. Plus it was not long ago that they had a free joining up offer too. Feels like the company is doing everything it can to entice people to buy the products. For a company that has been around for 50 years and only just started doing these sales etc, seems odd.

And a bump at 8 weeks is just bloating :unsure:. She’s going to be insufferable.
She’ll make pregnancy into a personality trait like Elle “eyeball Paul” Darby 🥴
She also claimed she had a bump at 3/4 weeks and did the cringiest pregnancy reveal pic with a massive carb bloat belly at 10 weeks 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If Katie’s short of cash then she won’t make any extra money as an actress. Did anyone see the really bad fake crying at the flowers creepy Simon Bowler sent? You could see her desperately trying to squeeze out an actual tear and failing!

Reactions: 4
I think the whole company might be struggling. The JP huns are all going on about the first ever Black Friday sale that the company are doing. I’m sure they had sales on last month too. Plus it was not long ago that they had a free joining up offer too. Feels like the company is doing everything it can to entice people to buy the products. For a company that has been around for 50 years and only just started doing these sales etc, seems odd.
The girl I know who's under Dan is looking for a part time job. Apparently her business is doing so well that she's got loads of spare time.

I don't mind her in small doses, I find her mum reels quite funny and she has always replied to me in the past! I can totally see why she would be irritating to some though.
Yeah I came across one a few months ago that I found funny then thats when I started following her but had to unfollow after a while because I couldn't stand her stories. Going on about her hectic life....doing the school runs, going to the gym, sending a few emails, and going to Starbucks. Busy busy busy 🥱 Not forgetting making her shakes to get rid of her non-existent bloating. Good way to make people feel bad about themselves 👍 I know she's done well with her weight but telling people not to eat and fast everyday is a big no in my opinion

Reactions: 1
She’ll make pregnancy into a personality trait like Elle “eyeball Paul” Darby 🥴
She also claimed she had a bump at 3/4 weeks and did the cringiest pregnancy reveal pic with a massive carb bloat belly at 10 weeks 😅
she will 😩 the majority of people don’t actually care much when someone’s pregnant, but she’s too narcissistic to realise that and she’s going to mention it daily, but actually all the other JP huns will probably be blowing smoke up her ass about it. 3/4 weeks 😂 ffs, these people cannot be smart at all, you just have to look at how small babies are at the start to realise it’s not a bump. I’m the same sort of size as Harriet and I didn’t look pregnant until 25 weeks, so she’s going to have to work those angles to get those bump shots for content:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Literally no difference other than a better fitting bra and a shift of leg position. Do people really fall for this tit?!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: That's embarrassing and so desperate! I'm cringing for her. Feel so bad for the girls that fall for this too!

I was at the gym before and I have no idea why (probs just sad haha) but it popped in my head that in that podcast Harriet was bragging she’s hitting running PBS while pregnant doing her first ever 9km. Unless the advice has changed significantly since I was pregnant (which I doubt) it was that you exercise to maintain current levels of fitness and you don’t try and hit PBs.

Either she’s thick or she’s trying to brag that she’s so much fitter than the rest of us but when her growing fetus needs substantial energy to, well grow, surely you’d think she would be sticking to exercise guidance 🙈🙀

Reactions: 4
I was at the gym before and I have no idea why (probs just sad haha) but it popped in my head that in that podcast Harriet was bragging she’s hitting running PBS while pregnant doing her first ever 9km. Unless the advice has changed significantly since I was pregnant (which I doubt) it was that you exercise to maintain current levels of fitness and you don’t try and hit PBs.

Either she’s thick or she’s trying to brag that she’s so much fitter than the rest of us but when her growing fetus needs substantial energy to, well grow, surely you’d think she would be sticking to exercise guidance 🙈🙀
this is still the advice now, they advise to only do what you were doing pre pregnancy. I also don’t understand how she says she suffered with sickness during the first trimester, I did and it was honestly awful, going to the gym or for a run wasn’t possible. The fact Dan said on the podcast that she was just wretching into a bush makes me think it’s BS.

Reactions: 5
The worst thing about having mutal friends with Harriet is the way she goes absolutely 100% OTT on their birthday every damn year making everyone else feel crap!

Reactions: 5
Why does big Hazza always wear the most DISGUSTING footwear?? Not quite a flip flop, not quite a kitten heel? I always think they make her feet look even bigger

0D16EC58-DEAD-48BA-B146-D9FFCEF2A78F.jpeg

Why does big Hazza always wear the most DISGUSTING footwear?? Not quite a flip flop, not quite a kitten heel? I always think they make her feet look even bigger

View attachment 878710
She has something wrong with her foot I’m not sure what it is but I reckon it was pretty serious and she had a lot of surgery on it with skin grafts and other things and since then she’s not been able to wear high heels but these are a step up from the absolute hideous wedges she used to wear with EVERYTHING!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.