Juice Plus MLM #8 Livs man doesn't care, Hari never has her kid & millionaire Dani flogs clothes 4 a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread created - thanks to @Eeyo17 for the title suggestion with the most likes!

Link to previous thread:https://tattle.life/threads/juice-p...to-another-scam-flogging-the-same-lies.36853/

During our last thread we had a poll to see which of the Huns annoyed us the most… Big Hari was the clear winner, with Dani K achieving 2nd place 🏆🏆 Well done ladies, so very well deserved 👏 you both win an empty sachet of JP Uplift and can cross this goal off your vision boards 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, I know someone who knows Olivia and apparently she wasn’t that close with her dad?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Adding that weird picture on this thread of OLIEvia that she put on social media…of her OOTD….at her dads funeral 🫠

mind blowing how weird these huns are sometimes
DD7F0836-BB5A-436E-8EF7-16B50A83FE03.jpeg

Reactions: 1
HAPPY PAYDAY HUNS!!! Let’s celebrate with a pic of all your fave empty shopping bags and a big DH gate haul!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tell us more! It's quite clear they weren't close due to no recent photos
Also intrigued to know the tea on Olivia’s family but have to disagree that no recent pictures automatically means they weren’t close.

I don’t think I have any pics of my and my dad together since my sisters wedding which was 10+ years ago, not because we’re not close but cos neither of us can bear having our pic taken! As soon as my mum tries to point a camera in our direction she gets a volley of abuse!

Reactions: 4
Also intrigued to know the tea on Olivia’s family but have to disagree that no recent pictures automatically means they weren’t close.

I don’t think I have any pics of my and my dad together since my sisters wedding which was 10+ years ago, not because we’re not close but cos neither of us can bear having our pic taken! As soon as my mum tries to point a camera in our direction she gets a volley of abuse!
Not Olivia's case unfortunately. She's proved she loves a well posed selfie.

Reactions: 2
WTAF Lauren?! Seriously scraping the content barrel here - this is Kelly Brightwell she’s posted about, and Kelly’s son is 4!! Most definitely NOT a baby that she only had a year ago!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I thought the same hahaha

Reactions: 2
Is Cassy Clark still doing Juiceplus? I’ve not followed that train wreck for a few years after I couldn’t cope watching her shocking parenting. I just watched one of her TikTok’s and I can’t believe how much she’s aged. She said she’s 30 but all those sunbeds, injectables and ❄ have wrecked havoc on her appearance!

Reactions: 5
Is Cassy Clark still doing Juiceplus? I’ve not followed that train wreck for a few years after I couldn’t cope watching her shocking parenting. I just watched one of her TikTok’s and I can’t believe how much she’s aged. She said she’s 30 but all those sunbeds, injectables and ❄ have wrecked havoc on her appearance!
Think she has joined back again not so long ago not sure. She’s under a different upline now. She left a while ago I think, then she joined back up ages ago.

Not sure but she's got a few threads on here I think.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.