Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1826024Now that’s a face full of misaligned filler if ever I saw one. Funny how the big one still hasn’t been to the gym since the complaint, or else hasn’t been allowed to film 🤣
I think she's still going but just not mentioning it. Probably been shouted at an doesn't wanna lose her membership. Although if she did, I'm sure she could afford a more exclusive/influencer friendly gym. I mean she's earning mega bucks right? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Fairly sure the big one's Instagram account hasn't been set to private. What about your peace big H? Why aren't you protecting it?

Feel quite sorry for Olivia if her boyfriend isn’t travelling back with her - especially this year…
Agreed. Why isn't he supporting her when she is clearly going through a difficult time? More than likely putting work first.

Agreed. Why isn't he supporting her when she is clearly going through a difficult time? More than likely putting work first.
Or is he actually spending Xmas with his ‘bff’ Lauren Elizabeth?! 👀 But either way, he seems to be a terrible boyfriend - not only has he isolated Olivia from her friends but also not now supporting her during the toughest of circumstances. Not cool Thuglife!

Reactions: 1
Wow how nasty is Hayley McLaughlin!! Absolutely cannot stand her!! She boils my piss. Why would you get a mug with someone’s face on who you hate? And it pisses me off she takes the mick out of people who wanted to wear a mask during lockdown just because she doesn’t wear one.
0E20CB2B-D5BE-434B-8B71-DD1A43C10A8F.png
9B9EDE8C-BFE7-4F05-A9FA-93DA35C6B686.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Another one with the tattoed tease
All the while Rebecca has gotten the entire family matching Christmas tshirts, they are playing yard games, decorating Christmas cookies and went to see the Nutcracker. The whole family even went golfing and now Faith is there as well. Kadee puts no effort into anything except drinking and blabbering on and on about nothing relevant while walking her dogs. She is soooooo boring.

Reactions: 6
All the while Rebecca has gotten the entire family matching Christmas tshirts, they are playing yard games, decorating Christmas cookies and went to see the Nutcracker. The whole family even went golfing and now Faith is there as well. Kadee puts no effort into anything except drinking and blabbering on and on about nothing relevant while walking her dogs. She is soooooo boring.
I'm loving Rebecca and Luke's updates. Her and his parents are visiting, they bought a big Jenga and football kits, and they took the family golfing. Expensive but they're making so many beautiful memories. I understand Kadie's mum and dad are also visiting, and it seems odd considering Lake is with Luke. It's a huge missed opportunity. If she was that zen, Lake could have three pairs of grandparents at the dinner table tonight, but no.

I met Olivia a few times when I was doing JP. She’s honestly extremely sweet. Ok, her posts can sometimes be a tad cringe & out of touch with the real world, but she is a good person deep down. I always reserved judgement on her relationship with Sam as you can never tell on social media, however, the fact she’s about to spend her first Christmas without her dad & Sam isn’t with her tells me all I need to know.

Olivia, if you are reading this, do you really think this man is the one for you? Is he meeting your needs? Do you see him as a father to your future children? If we are all correct about him in this thread, please don’t waste any more years on this guy. You are literally wasting your best years on someone who doesn’t appear to respect you or treat you how you should be treated. Value yourself…being single would be better. You are strong, and you can do this! Spend some time working on yourself and then find yourself a real gentleman who will take care of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.