Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel quite sorry for Olivia if her boyfriend isn’t travelling back with her - especially this year…
Just a couple of weeks ago she had posted Sam and his mum and dad were going to be joining her family in Surrey for Xmas and they had rented an Air BnB. What happened to those plans I wonder 👀

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Update . . . I have found Kadieeee’s new man! Look up Drew Denley on Facebook - lives in Sarasota 👀
Happy Christmas Tattlers 😘🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kaydee has purchased some more ‘followers’, now at 20k. Can’t believe that for a minute. She has also changed her profile to ‘entrepreneur’ and now hides how many people like her posts 😀

Reactions: 3
I never realised that Pimp Daddy Simon Bowler’s daughter had her own thread on here….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How sad cleaning on Boxing Day obviously have zero social life outside the cult (especially spending Christmas on their own in plastic Disney land) but as least his Christmas gift from them has pride of place in the bathroom 🤣!!
I haven't been to Disney yet but it looked way too rushed. She hardly posted any photos from rides, just walking about

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.