Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kadieeee trying to show off that she only eats the same amount of dinner as her 5 year old daughter honestly she is such a narcissistic attention seeker! And it did make me laugh that after the Insta stories of her grubby new bathroom, Luke’s GF Rebecca was coincidentally showing off their actually-new bathroom whilst ‘washing her hair’

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Not being rotten but Kadies house is vile, no chance I’d pay over half a million dollars for that shit hole…. And then a Rebecca steams in with a pic of her beautiful pool
The floors are awful! And all this painting to cover up 1960s tile just shows she can’t afford to rip it out and remodel like anyone would do. Painting doesn’t increase value! It’s an eyesore. And she wants to paint granite countertops, she clearly doesn’t know what she’s doing. She plans to buff the floors and cover up the stains with rugs. Don’t get me started on her painting a cedar lined closet. She bought a shit hole with plumbing problems and is trying to turn it into her previous mansion with only paint. Plus the painting job looks terrible even from the photos. Her table she ordered came broken as well, cheap shit! Sorry I’d have gotten an apartment and waiting for real estate values to drop for a better investment.

Reactions: 6
She said something on her stories the other day about doing things to save some money. What happened to PMD+ six figure earners? This sudden move is making less and less sense to me. Dying to know what the real story is!

Reactions: 4
She said something on her stories the other day about doing things to save some money. What happened to PMD+ six figure earners? This sudden move is making less and less sense to me. Dying to know what the real story is!
1000% agree!! She’s really trying to be Rebecca with these “fitness” sign up things and it’s truly embarrassing, is she hoping Luke will come back? I’m baffled.

Reactions: 3
There’s lots of comments on the live encouraging her to keep the feed up, hopefully Big H listens to them. If Oakie Dokie is waking up for a feed, it’s because she’s hungry for one! She really is trying to get her to grow up too fast. I think they forget she is only nearly 6 months ffs!

Kadie - tell me you’re skint without telling me
the big lump - tell me you’re a shit parent without telling me

I’m calling it…. Pregnancy announcement coming in a few months for Rebecca, Luke’s making sure he’s home more next year! That’ll properly put Kadies nose out of joint

Reactions: 3
I actually laughed out loud when that outfit appeared on my screen this morning! Especially the eBay genuine Chanel broach she’s pinned on so you know she’s totally not wearing designer stuff guys! Eek!

Why are they so weird is this some weird way of getting engagement from people

Why are they so weird is this some weird way of getting engagement from people View attachment 1774278

View attachment 1774279
This reminds me I just saw someone posting a very random post in a mums group, but looking at her profile she's not even a mum. I commented, she might try to recruit me

And Olivia can maybe (maybe!) buy a dehumidifier? Open a window?

I’m calling it…. Pregnancy announcement coming in a few months for Rebecca, Luke’s making sure he’s home more next year! That’ll properly put Kadies nose out of joint
I think (hope) that it's because Lake is round the corner.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.