Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7lbs 4oz and 2 weeks overdue? No wonder she was 2 weeks over, the poor little girl was desperately trying to put on some timber after having being grown on JP shakes with a Mum in the gym every day

Reactions: 11
That child shall have other children and adults calling her Oakley Dokely, Oakie Dokie and many other iterations for years to come... I mean Christ, Okely Dokely is Ned Flanders tagline quote in Simpsons. People use it all the time 😳

Reactions: 4
7lbs 4oz and 2 weeks overdue? No wonder she was 2 weeks over, the poor little girl was desperately trying to put on some timber after having being grown on JP shakes with a Mum in the gym every day
Yeah I was just thinking this myself - 25th centile 15days overdue… just shows more than ever how clueless & selfish bigH was putting her body goals before her child

Reactions: 9
I love how someone’s commented on her post “my Labrador puppy is called Oakley.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It wasn't even 9. Harriet must be fuming!

Oakley Aldridge mmmm

Oh and Katie has closed her insta and is very quiet on Facebook. Interesting.
She's made her Facebook private too so you can only see certain stuff, she's well still with Lloyd but does want the backlash I reckon.

I hope she stops using Lake tbh
I highly doubt it. How else can she try to sell us the jp by saying lake has an amazing immune system but then whinge like a witch about how ill she always is 🙄🙄 the poor kid. I really feel for her

Reactions: 4
I feel I need to restore the balance in my commentary…

Ridiculous name, beautiful baby.

Reactions: 3
Horrible, try-hard name.
(Sorry but) not a particularly cute baby.
A self-obsessed mother who thinks she’s an influencer but is just like a man in drag.
A strange father who is basically the only feminine one in his and Big Hari’s marriage.
Showing off their underweight, jaundiced, bottle fed (without even trying breast feeding, for all the wrong reasons), capsule pumped newborn on their ‘team call’ which really means time to use our child to make money.

I said what I said.

Reactions: 7
She is wearing again the same beige maternity dress. Is it the only maternity dress she has? Does she wash it every day?

Reactions: 5
She is wearing again the same beige maternity dress. Is it the only maternity dress she has? Does she wash it every day?
It looks dire in the flesh when I saw up Chippenham.. does nothing for her.
I am laughing at the name it’s awful.. the sunglasses, the ned Flanders’s reference 😂, but the show house 🏡 comment that has cracked me up. They’ll grow to hate that name.. the eye roll from the staff when they go to register Oakley Ever up in Corsham school in the years to come! It’s pretty chavvy.. it’s what I’d expect from Scottish tiktok benefits crew.. Rosie Bush & Co 😂😂😂😂 … I wish I could be a fly in the wall when Hari looks Rosie up on tiktok 🥹😂😂😂

Yeah I was just thinking this myself - 25th centile 15days overdue… just shows more than ever how clueless & selfish bigH was putting her body goals before her child
My first was 17 days overdue (had weekly sonograms to measure amniotic fluid) and she was 7.5 lbs. all my kids were over and some women just take longer. My boys were 2 weeks and 1 week over and they were 8lbs.

So, Oakley Ever Aldridge. Sigh.

They’re just trying too hard with that name. They’re always just trying too hard, it’s just painful. They do not have the personalities to pull off the name, nor for anyone believing that they ever came up with it themselves. Whoever they copied, kudos. I actually quite like the name.

But that poor baby girl, raised by those two? Nah, they’re so generically dry, it’s a damn shame. She’ll spend her whole life stuffed into desperate designer clothes, roped into cringey Tik Tok dances with the two of them, and pushed to befriend children they think are “cool” just so they have an “in” with the parents.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.