Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looool the only other Oakley I know of belongs to a guy that does tattoos out his kitchen and has about 5 kids by 5 different women. He also had an armchair in his front garden for ages so make of that what you will.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a cute baby I think, questionable name but each to their own. But I am worried about those 2 being parents! A newborn baby shouldn’t be sleeping 6 hours without being fed. And BigH has said she feels a new woman - feed your child! Stop being selfish.

Reactions: 5
She’s a cute baby I think, questionable name but each to their own. But I am worried about those 2 being parents! A newborn baby shouldn’t be sleeping 6 hours without being fed. And BigH has said she feels a new woman - feed your child! Stop being selfish.
The night my son was born, I think I fed him about 10/11pm and he slept the WHOLE night. I woke absolutely panicked at the thought of not having fed him. But a midwife told me it's very outdated advice to wake the baby to feed (unless they're not gaining weight or seem unduly drowsy). I followed her advice and have 3 very healthy kids to show for it. Babies will (unless unwell for some reason) wake to feed as qnd when they need.

Reactions: 9
They’re 5 days in sometimes they do sleep longer stretches but it’s not always like that. Whilst Harriet says she wants to show good and bad, you know with them it’s always a polished version that’s what annoys me.

Reactions: 10
The night my son was born, I think I fed him about 10/11pm and he slept the WHOLE night. I woke absolutely panicked at the thought of not having fed him. But a midwife told me it's very outdated advice to wake the baby to feed (unless they're not gaining weight or seem unduly drowsy). I followed her advice and have 3 very healthy kids to show for it. Babies will (unless unwell for some reason) wake to feed as qnd when they need.
I stand corrected. I had a baby that wasn’t putting on weight so I get easily panicked!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was scared when my second was just sleeping happily in his cot. His brother was a nightmare, always on the boob. The midwife said it was fine at the beginning to sleep for longer, but it doesn't last for long

Reactions: 1
All babies are sweet and mothers deserve their rest after birth, but I just can’t stop laughing!! :ROFLMAO: That is the most CHAV name I’ve ever heard. I feel IIke its a troll on their part cos we know they read here and wanted to trick us or something.

Oakley. You can’t even be kind about it.

Reactions: 4
Still like the name, Harriet’s still an idiot. It’s going to be interesting to watch her “parent”.

To be fair though, I don’t really know a lot of UK “Mumfluencers” but ended up following a lot of US/Caribbean ones when I fell pregnant so the name seems normal to me 🤷🏾‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Emma Caren Wilson can't be doing well with JP - she's just paid over £2k to sign up to a social media management course.

Reactions: 3
Emma Caren Wilson can't be doing well with JP - she's just paid over £2k to sign up to a social media management course.
Neither can Olivia M moaned the other day about business not great and now selling her chav bag for over £2k ! Oh dear best thing to come out of bad financial situation is if this hideous business fails !

Reactions: 6
Neither can Olivia M moaned the other day about business not great and now selling her chav bag for over £2k ! Oh dear best thing to come out of bad financial situation is if this hideous business fails !
They all best be hoping they’ve got something to fall back on - I thought Olivia was training to be a PT? Is she not clever enough to pass the physiology tests or can she just not be bothered?

Reactions: 2
They all best be hoping they’ve got something to fall back on - I thought Olivia was training to be a PT? Is she not clever enough to pass the physiology tests or can she just not be bothered?
PT was so last year. She’s going to be a property developer now.

Reactions: 6
She just put up a long ramble on her stories and FB basically saying that this year hasn’t been the best for her business-wise.
Gets into property just as the interest rates go through the roof, all the buy to lets default on their mortgages, flood the market with bank repossessions, property bubble bursts… definitely a business savvy boss woman there!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I’m on the same social media course as Emma it’s really good and I am excited. The girl who is running the social media course used to be in network marketing and she also teaches network marketing in the course a little bit but I’m not interested in doing that bit. Shalga Breen JP in Ireland also is on a course I think how to grow a fb group and make sales? It’s sad really because I feel like network marketing changes people and they become so nasty and pushy etc. I don’t hate the people in nwm it’s the business model and the companies, they prey on people like Emma etc and then Emma gets brainwashed and recruits people and it just repeats itself over and over again. I’ve done nwm myself and done multiple companies and hardly made money I only made £25 from a £70 sale from one company.

Reactions: 4
Aww huns, I’ve literally just laughed out loud at this from H! “I Googled the meaning of Ever which means Always”. No tit?! Would never have guessed. 😂

Also the “I’ll summarise the birth here” followed by 5 posts of a blow by blow account of the birth in every little detail. No need to listen to the podcast now then! Seriously though, the whole I’m keeping active to prepare my body for the birth theory went out the window didn’t it. I know that thankfully they had a healthy baby but I really hope anyone who was taking her advice now looks at the birth experience H had and thinks twice about what they do with their own pregnancy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think whoever said she didn't go into labour because her baby wasn't ready hit the nail on the head. I am well aware some babies are naturally smaller, but she was only just over 7lbs at 15 days overdue. Labour is super painful, but we know this right? It makes me laugh when she said she soon realised this was a pain she wasn't able to tolerate. IT'S LABOUR its not a bloody stroll in the park!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.