Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ligaments in her back too tight making her epidural really painful. Well yes you were lifting super heavy weights in your pregnancy when your body can’t repair properly you absolute imbecile.

I think whoever said she didn't go into labour because her baby wasn't ready hit the nail on the head. I am well aware some babies are naturally smaller, but she was only just over 7lbs at 15 days overdue. Labour is super painful, but we know this right? It makes me laugh when she said she soon realised this was a pain she wasn't able to tolerate. IT'S LABOUR its not a bloody stroll in the park!
Yep! 100%. And the baby has only lost a tiny amount of its birth weight showing how well it can retain weight if needed. She’s put herself it’s a low weight for 15OD.
Maybe just admit you fucked up with your excessive exercise.

Also just noticed as I went to screenshot this to add it to my post. She’s posted the child’s bloody vagina on her Instagram. I’ve blurred it out but given she has opened her IG up - how vile to do that!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
The ligaments in her back too tight making her epidural really painful. Well yes you were lifting super heavy weights in your pregnancy when your body can’t repair properly you absolute imbecile.

Yep! 100%. And the baby has only lost a tiny amount of its birth weight showing how well it can retain weight if needed. She’s put herself it’s a low weight for 15OD.
Maybe just admit you fucked up with your excessive exercise.

Also just noticed as I went to screenshot this to add it to my post. She’s posted the child’s bloody vagina on her Instagram. I’ve blurred it out but given she has opened her IG up - how vile to do that!
I am so angry and disgusted at this, it’s completely unacceptable. Of course, put your child on your social media if you want but with such a public account and a decent following, whether bots or not, it’s unacceptable to put your child so exposed like that. I know we all look at our children innocently, but we should still be vigilant for them.

The fact that she obviously carefully chose each photo to go in her Canva-edited monologue, just makes me even angrier. She either knew exactly what she was doing using that photo, or she was so focused on desperately pleasing her followers that it didn’t even occur to her that she was exposing her baby like that.

Plus you’re both right, she clearly is an example of how not to handle your pregnancy based on her birth story.

Okay rant over 😤😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did I or did I not predict several several posts ago she was heading for an episiotomy? I must have manifested it 😂 That the midwife I spoke to said the her pelvic floor was going to be an issue when getting to stage 2 of labour with all that weight-lifting and swats was going to make her labour difficult not easy! As for the tit about the ligaments being too tight… I beg to differ Harriet ‘I googled what ever meant?! You were a drama teacher?!!’ The ligaments your talking about aren’t muscle.. ligamentum flavum .. and it took two attempts as they’re trainee doctors, that’s actually reasonable during placement of a labouring epidural. From that photo where your rolling around the bed I say he did a pretty good job getting it sited…and Dan nearly fainting.. that’s most folk.. not unusual, not podcast worthy! FYI.. I’m not sure it’s lawful to take photos of midwife’s or doctors and post on social media without their consent! I think bath birthing centre might need to be given a heads up

Reactions: 5
Did I or did I not predict several several posts ago she was heading for an episiotomy? I must have manifested it 😂 That the midwife I spoke to said the her pelvic floor was going to be an issue when getting to stage 2 of labour with all that weight-lifting and swats was going to make her labour difficult not easy! As for the tit about the ligaments being too tight… I beg to differ Harriet ‘I googled what ever meant?! You were a drama teacher?!!’ The ligaments your talking about aren’t muscle.. ligamentum flavum .. and it took two attempts as they’re trainee doctors, that’s actually reasonable during placement of a labouring epidural. From that photo where your rolling around the bed I say he did a pretty good job getting it sited…and Dan nearly fainting.. that’s most folk.. not unusual, not podcast worthy! FYI.. I’m not sure it’s lawful to take photos of midwife’s or doctors and post on social media without their consent! I think bath birthing centre might need to be given a heads up
Yep. I thought she would need assistance I kinda thought it was gonna be a section just after all her smugness in pregnancy.

The only thing I will give her credit for is that bench photo she’s sat down you can see how big she is. She’s not hiding her pp body which fair play to her

Reactions: 2
Yep. I thought she would need assistance I kinda thought it was gonna be a section just after all her smugness in pregnancy.

The only thing I will give her credit for is that bench photo she’s sat down you can see how big she is. She’s not hiding her pp body which fair play to her
She’s not hiding her body but she can tell you exactly what she weighed at the end of pregnancy, how much she weighed immediately after the birth and how much she’s lost in the last 5 days. I’m sure that’s not normal or healthy behaviour for a new mum but she feels obliged to share.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I have to admit I love Dan's portrait with Okie Dokie. He looks so smitten. Most of the photos we've seen are Dan with baby or Dan walking the baby, even her mum holding the baby, but not a lot of H holding baby. Fair play to Dan.

Aaaand she's already using Okie Dokie!! Wearing the stupid beige dress again of course!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I find it a bit sad really. She’s had a tough labour and birth, no one wants an episiotomy and forceps so that must be gutting. Instead of recovering physically and mentally she feels the need to recount every bit of it on Instagram. And then there’s her fixation with her weight (although she’s not putting any pressure on herself, honest).

Reactions: 5
I find it a bit sad really. She’s had a tough labour and birth, no one wants an episiotomy and forceps so that must be gutting. Instead of recovering physically and mentally she feels the need to recount every bit of it on Instagram. And then there’s her fixation with her weight (although she’s not putting any pressure on herself, honest).
Honestly, the weight is just going to fall off, no pressure... At least, it might if you tried breastfeeding.... I think she is under the impression she'll continue to lose weight at the speed she is now without realising she's actually just pissing extra water/bloody volume out via her kidneys.

She's making a huge effort putting on makeup and socializing. I'm waiting for the hormones to drop and the whining....

E428A2BF-FB59-4AF3-A057-D3E52371E549.jpeg

LOL! Why lie and say you’re a Abbott Lyon partner and say it’s a paid partnership!!
I just tried the discount code she provided and it’s FAKE!! It doesn’t even work! Fraud just trying to make clout as if she’s being paid by a big brand to fool other brands into giving her free stuff!

• Wow
View attachment 1340837
LOL! Why lie and say you’re a Abbott Lyon partner and say it’s a paid partnership!!
I just tried the discount code she provided and it’s FAKE!! It doesn’t even work! Fraud just trying to make clout as if she’s being paid by a big brand to fool other brands into giving her free stuff!
It did say in my insta that it's a paid partnership

• Wow
View attachment 1340837
Plus how cringey is it that she even added xxy to the end of the link?? 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Heart
I’ve never had a child so don’t know much about labour etc, but just looked an episiotomy up and omg. How utterly tragic that even after something like that she’s so fixated on ‘sharing’ photos which she has clearly spent ages trying to perfect the aesthetic of, face full of makeup, obsessing about her weight (even though there’s no pressure 🙄), plugging her stupid JP products and her upcoming ‘transformation plan’ 🤮, constantly giving her sister’s business ‘credit’ for the photos and now using Oakie Dokie for AD purposes! What an absolute knacker!!!!!

• Heart
Babies name revealed yesterday and she's already earnt herself a nickname #OakieDokie 🤣

7 grid posts in 4 days, but remember guys, be patient with how 'present they chose to be' on Instagram. 7 grid posts in 4 days!!!!!

Reactions: 11
I’ve never had a child so don’t know much about labour etc, but just looked an episiotomy up and omg. How utterly tragic that even after something like that she’s so fixated on ‘sharing’ photos which she has clearly spent ages trying to perfect the aesthetic of, face full of makeup, obsessing about her weight (even though there’s no pressure 🙄), plugging her stupid JP products and her upcoming ‘transformation plan’ 🤮, constantly giving her sister’s business ‘credit’ for the photos and now using Oakie Dokie for AD purposes! What an absolute knacker!!!!!
It's brutal and not recommended, although pretty common. When the doctor said he had to do one to me, both my husband and I shouted NOOOO. And baby still came, I tore, he sewed me up and that was it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I really dont understand some of the sudden pandering towards Man Chin and Shark Face here. TRUST ME, they wouldn’t hesitate in a second to completely take the piss out of you and your life styles. We’re here becuase the two of them are nothing but total manipulative fakes who think they’re Ginger n‘ Meghan with their ‘oh so breathtaking and highly anctipated’ photo releases, regal (lol) statements and overall utter delusions of being ‘somebodies’.. Big H hasn’t changed at all from when she was a bully at school according to my good friend of friend who got caught up in some of the JP mess. They’re lucky to have a nice surname that literally any other name would have gone perfect with it, but they go for max cringe and attention, DELIBERATELY done so they know a name website URL or trademark wont be taken, for max merch purposes. Oakley line of JP baby milk, probably, the vapid idiots.

• Heart
  • Haha
I really dont understand some of the sudden pandering towards Man Chin and Shark Face here. TRUST ME, they wouldn’t hesitate in a second to completely take the piss out of you and your life styles. We’re here becuase the two of them are nothing but total manipulative fakes who think they’re Ginger n‘ Meghan with their ‘oh so breathtaking and highly anctipated’ photo releases, regal (lol) statements and overall utter delusions of being ‘somebodies’.. Big H hasn’t changed at all from when she was a bully at school according to my good friend of friend who got caught up in some of the JP mess. They’re lucky to have a nice surname that literally any other name would have gone perfect with it, but they go for max cringe and attention, DELIBERATELY done so they know a name website URL or trademark wont be taken, for max merch purposes. Oakley line of JP baby milk, probably, the vapid idiots.
Who has been pandering to them? Everyone here knows they're a pair of narcissistic dick heads 🤣

Considering she was planning on being in her baby bubble an not being present on insta, she's sure posted a hell of a lot about her this week. She clearly can't go a day without some kind of attention from her following. Go an enjoy your baby man head!

And finally, how stupid is she posting her child naked for 18,000 strangers. Doesn't bear thinking about what would happen if that photo got into the wrong hands.

Reactions: 11
Who has been pandering to them? Everyone here knows they're a pair of narcissistic dick heads 🤣

Considering she was planning on being in her baby bubble an not being present on insta, she's sure posted a hell of a lot about her this week. She clearly can't go a day without some kind of attention from her following. Go an enjoy your baby man head!

And finally, how stupid is she posting her child naked for 18,000 strangers. Doesn't bear thinking about what would happen if that photo got into the wrong hands.

Lol, seemed like there was a bit of fawning going on 😂 Don’t want to give them an inch cos they sure as chips would throw anyone else under the bus. Okie Cokie? 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂 judging from her photos from when she was younger, I honestly don’t know he she could’ve had the CHEEK to bully anyone with a face (chin) like that!! The audacity 😂😂

Yeah they honestly think they’re royalty the way they go on with joint release statements and “exclusive” photos 🙄🙄

We all know for sure!! 😂😂

Yeah she’s always a contradiction though isn’t she?! She’s not smart enough to keep up with the charade of the tit she says, and bless Dan, he’s even more stupid than she is.

It goes far beyond stupid, it’s actually reckless. I seriously dread to think. I wouldn’t even post my son in his nappy, let alone like that. Having worked around serious sexual offenders, I know it really doesn’t take much for that photo to get into the wrong hands, quickly and widespread.

Sorry if that sounded preachy, it just terrifies me so much.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.