Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Joseph will be a guest on Jimmy Fallon’s
Tonight Show on Monday 25th July for anyone who is interested in catching it. 👍🏻

Reactions: 9

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Hey folks, so glad I found this thread! 🥰

Absolutely loved Joe in Stranger Things and may have binged a lot of youtube promo interviews with him!!
He just seems so sweet! I really hope the "fans" calm down and give the guy his privacy!

Anyway, please enjoy this pic...
Tumblr_l_361814804220978.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Btw, are there any updates on this? I sometimes check the girl's instagram 😅 and find some of her posts to be too convenient. It sometimes seems like she is playing into the narrative - posting a plate of oysters in a dim restaurant, photo of flowers and a bottle of wine someone sent her etc. And appearantly she has a new single out 🤷‍♀️

Sorry if you guys were over the topic 🤗
Glad someone has mentioned this! She is 100% playing into it, the oyster posts, subtle posting of a bunch of flowers and no tag who they’re from, etc. like you mentioned.

She posts the hate she gets too sometimes on her stories (not deserved at all), and posted a pic with the caption “I’d hate me too”

Also very convenient she’s just brought a song out, she’s gained 10k followers after her name was exposed (so makes sense if she did leak it herself 🤷‍♀️) she now gets a tonne of comments on her posts from weird fans saying they love her (or hate her) so her engagement has boomed - again, she doesn’t deserve the hate at all but very sus about the name leak

• Heart
Reactions: 8

daintyjune

Can I ask - you don't have to answer though, I'm just being nosey lol

Is Joseph in this group chat and sus of her/how it got there or is it just friends of him?
No, I’m not personally close enough to have his number. Just a gossipy bunch of friends!

• Heart

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Feel bad that he has basically no privacy now. I remember seeing people leaking his Spotify playlists and his address on twitter! It's insane. He clearly likes to keep ti himself , he didn't even have social media. Fans need to chill out

• Sad

Polkadot123

VIP Member
He knows exactly what he is doing at this point.
Joe really said, the hoes on tiktok gonna love this.

• Haha
It’s gone too far now they’re really crossing a line the poor man isn’t allowed to do anything. He is spotted with a woman they’re having meltdowns it’s his girlfriend.
He goes on holiday they’re breaking into his hotel.
He politely asks them not to take photos so they sneakily film him. It’s bang out of order.
Putting aside everything wrong about all this, I cannot wrap my head around how they go up to him again and again for photos when it is obvious they are stalking him and he knows and they know he knows?!? The man is clearly upset about the whole thing. How do the “fans” look past that i do not understand.

• Heart