Joseph Quinn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People were saying that it’s his sister and he’s on holiday with family, but who knows - there’s also another mad Tik Tok rumour going around that he was dressing as a waiter to hide from fans in Italy and I just can’t… 🥴💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Feel bad that he has basically no privacy now. I remember seeing people leaking his Spotify playlists and his address on twitter! It's insane. He clearly likes to keep ti himself , he didn't even have social media. Fans need to chill out

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm sure he said in a interview he is an only child unless it's a step sister or half

Reactions: 1
I'm sure he said in a interview he is an only child unless it's a step sister or half
I think he’s the only child of his parents but they have had children with other partners so he will probably have half siblings

Reactions: 5
He’s got 3 siblings - 2 sisters and a brother (am I a crazy fan? 🤣😭)
I read the other day that both his parents are in the industry, his dad is a tv director and works as a professor at the acting school he got a scholarship for and his mum is a tv producer (don’t quote me on her being a producer but know she works in tv) - it did make me a bit sad as I was routing for him not being a nepo baby, but he’s really talented and tbh he didn’t get the ST gig because of his parents (he said his mum didn’t even know what it is) I guess it’s a likely thing to get into the creatives when your parents are.
I think his brother is an actor too?

Reactions: 6
I find him quite sexy with a cigarette and I say that as a non-smoker. His poor lungs tho 🙈

People were saying that it’s his sister and he’s on holiday with family, but who knows - there’s also another mad Tik Tok rumour going around that he was dressing as a waiter to hide from fans in Italy and I just can’t… 🥴💀
That is very sad if true. I understand the fans' excitement but stalking the man to the degree he has to disguise himself as a waiter... that's disrespectful to say the least.

He looks exhausted to me in the latest fan photos as well. Hope he can get some proper rest soon.

I find him quite sexy with a cigarette and I say that as a non-smoker. His poor lungs tho 🙈
Ugh, I sadly agree!

No, not hating on him just…I mean smoking has absolutely no benefits. It’s horrid for you and it’s well known. It’s just a bit disappointing is all.

I’m glad to hear you’re all thinking the same we are. Makes me feel slightly less weird about creating a secret tattle account. 😂
In regards to the original Tik Tok, I’m not sure what account it was originally posted on. I haven’t got it and was just sent it in a WhatsApp group.
I was just chatting with friends and apparently the only people recognising Joe out are younger teens. Hardly the type of people you’d find around old Compton st mid week. The usual wanky actor lot would hardly bat an eyelid at someone from stranger things.
Btw, are there any updates on this? I sometimes check the girl's instagram 😅 and find some of her posts to be too convenient. It sometimes seems like she is playing into the narrative - posting a plate of oysters in a dim restaurant, photo of flowers and a bottle of wine someone sent her etc. And appearantly she has a new single out 🤷‍♀️

Sorry if you guys were over the topic 🤗

Reactions: 2
Btw, are there any updates on this? I sometimes check the girl's instagram 😅 and find some of her posts to be too convenient. It sometimes seems like she is playing into the narrative - posting a plate of oysters in a dim restaurant, photo of flowers and a bottle of wine someone sent her etc. And appearantly she has a new single out 🤷‍♀️

Sorry if you guys were over the topic 🤗
Glad someone has mentioned this! She is 100% playing into it, the oyster posts, subtle posting of a bunch of flowers and no tag who they’re from, etc. like you mentioned.

She posts the hate she gets too sometimes on her stories (not deserved at all), and posted a pic with the caption “I’d hate me too”

Also very convenient she’s just brought a song out, she’s gained 10k followers after her name was exposed (so makes sense if she did leak it herself 🤷‍♀️) she now gets a tonne of comments on her posts from weird fans saying they love her (or dislike her) so her engagement has boomed - again, she doesn’t deserve the hate at all but very sus about the name leak

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Glad someone has mentioned this! She is 100% playing into it, the oyster posts, subtle posting of a bunch of flowers and no tag who they’re from, etc. like you mentioned.

She posts the hate she gets too sometimes on her stories (not deserved at all), and posted a pic with the caption “I’d hate me too”

Also very convenient she’s just brought a song out, she’s gained 10k followers after her name was exposed (so makes sense if she did leak it herself 🤷‍♀️) she now gets a tonne of comments on her posts from weird fans saying they love her (or dislike her) so her engagement has boomed - again, she doesn’t deserve the hate at all but very sus about the name leak
Right?? After seeing those posts it is easier for me to believe she might have actually leaked it. Or maybe it could be her trying to turn a bad situation into a positive?? Like I try to give her the benefit of the doubt but just seems to me she is enjoying this too much, idk.

and I agree of course, even if she leaked it, the hate she receives is unacceptable. The fandom is not looking good with all the stalking and hating tbh.

Right?? After seeing those posts it is easier for me to believe she might have actually leaked it. Or maybe it could be her trying to turn a bad situation into a positive?? Like I try to give her the benefit of the doubt but just seems to me she is enjoying this too much, idk.

and I agree of course, even if she leaked it, the hate she receives is unacceptable. The fandom is not looking good with all the stalking and hating tbh.
I’d honestly forgotten about this 😂
I 100% think it was a set up, it just seemed very convenient timing and the way they’re following them down the road is just weird. What was the person doing across the road to just be filming them for that long? But whether Joe was in on it I don’t know

Oh my god yes! I was thinking that myself the other day, the oyster pic and the flowers! Glad it wasn’t just my paranoid ass looking too far into it and you all thought the same. She’s definitely riding the wave of her photo op with him. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d honestly forgotten about this 😂
I 100% think it was a set up, it just seemed very convenient timing and the way they’re following them down the road is just weird. What was the person doing across the road to just be filming them for that long? But whether Joe was in on it I don’t know
That was gonna be my next question. What do you guys think are the chances he was in on it? I’m not sure what he had ro gain from it though. Maybe testing the waters before he has/reveals a real relationship? Can’t think of anything else.

That was gonna be my next question. What do you guys think are the chances he was in on it? I’m not sure what he had ro gain from it though. Maybe testing the waters before he has/reveals a real relationship? Can’t think of anything else.
I don’t think he was in on it - in the videos he looked totally unaware (but suppose he is an actor) I get the vibes from him that he’d think a silly PR thing like that would be stupid. He gains nothing from it?

I also don’t know if I agree that it was set up video just because the original poster appears to have no links to either of them/the industry and their other videos of non celebs in the street reflect the same style (zoom ins of people blissfully unaware they’re being filmed). I think the model in question clocked they were being recorded hence the unnatural lean against the pillar. Probably searched high and low for the video or had a friend send it her and then leaked her name? It had mass attention not even 24hrs after it happened so you’d deffo know about it 🤣

Reactions: 2