Joseph Quinn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a minute there I thought that I’d dreamed S4 Vol 2 and my boi was still alive 😿

Joe’s Tattle party hat looks good 👍🏻 Joseph’s is drunk 😂
Joe doesn’t look too happy 😅😅

CCD659CB-B184-41B6-B20D-ABFEB5BCFCCE.jpeg

Yes I meant to elaborate on how Steve is also excellent (I mean how perfect is the whole cast really?) and they were such a good team in that short time but I got attacked by a toddler lol
The cast is perfect but I loved the Steve and Eddie team up! I’m gutted they got rid of him!
Don’t worry I’ve been there mine are a lot older but still like to attack me for cuddles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another day another drama, I seen on Twitter a couple of fan accounts are arguing over his age. Apparently he’s meant to be 29 but in an interview he said he is 28. Makes me feel a bit better about me being thirty and being all oo hello if I’m honest I thought he was early twenties.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He’s very lovely but it looks like he’s being held at gunpoint and told to say that 🤣 fs poor bae looks traumatised ❤
Crying he really does look like he has got a gun to his head 😭 Poor guy

Another day another drama, I seen on Twitter a couple of fan accounts are arguing over his age. Apparently he’s meant to be 29 but in an interview he said he is 28. Makes me feel a bit better about me being thirty and being all oo hello if I’m honest I thought he was early twenties.
I keep seeing that, I don't get why they are arguing it is literally a one year difference who cares 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
God I feel sorry for Joseph…the pyscho twitter cult will be trying to own him 😭 “OmG iVe BeEn A fAn FoR yEaRs”

• Haha
God I feel sorry for Joseph…the pyscho twitter cult will be trying to own him 😭 “OmG iVe BeEn A fAn FoR yEaRs”
Some of them are a little unhinged I must say. I accidentally followed a fan account thinking it was Joe on Insta around volume 2’s release and when he died they put a story up saying they were suicidal and I think a couple of people had messaged saying but he’s not really dead this was filmed last year, Joe was at Glastonbury last week and they called them fake fans and didn’t understand their love for him, I think some of them actually think they’re in some sort of relationship with him. If he has a partner they have my sympathy. Didn’t his address get leaked too?

• Wow
Poor guy, I feel like this might lead to him going off social media like a lot of celebs do when this sort of stuff happens.

When a fandom latch on it’s scary…like I said before, the duffer brothers received a lot of hate for killing off Eddie it was disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Poor guy, I feel like this might lead to him going off social media like a lot of celebs do when this sort of stuff happens.
Totally understandable isn’t it! He did say he’s just joined Instagram but his friend mainly runs it and there’s being an ‘official’ tiktok pop up but it’s most likely fake. He is such a cutie and so down to earth - I really hope he stays like this and his friends and family keep him grounded, I think they will though! His range is fantastic I’m definitely going to watch more of his stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I have been down a rabbit hole today and found out that JQ will no longer be attending German Comic Con this weekend with Grace Van Dien (Chrissy) and Millie Bobby Brown. He had to cancel citing passport issues but a few folk on Insta have commented saying they can’t help but think it’s because of his crappy experience at LFCC last weekend. :(

And back on the subject of crazed fans, I read comments saying that his address had been leaked online.

Give the guy a break ffs!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

I have been down a rabbit hole today and found out that JQ will no longer be attending German Comic Con this weekend with Grace Van Dien (Chrissy) and Millie Bobby Brown. He had to cancel citing passport issues but a few folk on Insta have commented saying they can’t help but think it’s because of his crappy experience at LFCC last weekend. :(
I seen that. I’ll be honest the thought did cross my mind was it because of what happened to him on Saturday?

100% he’s back out because of last weekend. it’s a shame for the fans in Germany ☹ But it’s all on the LCC they messed up and made his first experience bad. I hate them for it

• Sad
Reactions: 2
It sounds like a pretty legit reason but I’m just sad on the tiktok content I’ll be missing out on from fans 😂

• Heart
Still can’t get over the audacity of them posting that video trying to make out everything was hunky dory and blaming the fans. He looks so done with their tit.

It sounds like a pretty legit reason but I’m just sad on the tiktok content I’ll be missing out on from fans 😂
Me too! I can only admire him from afar 👎🏻 😩