Joseph Quinn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A rave thread for breakout actor Joseph Quinn, best known for playing loveable metalhead and D&D Master Eddie Munson on Netflix’s Stranger Things S4.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel very protective over him and I don’t even know him. He just seems so sweet & genuine. I hope it doesn’t get too much for him, he seems a bit overwhelmed at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He gives me introvert vibes. As one myself I really feel for him. I bet he never anticipated having this much attention on him but it’s a testament to his acting and the character of Eddie that we all fell in love with him within one season. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As a fellow introvert I feel he is too, he gives off that quiet at first but when you get to know him he’s so much fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love this man 😭 Have you guys seen his interviews with Jamie from Brazil because they are just amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yay, a thread for this absolutely lovely guy!

(You may be able to tell from my icon that I like him a tiny bit, lol)

Reactions: 5
Awww I just saw the pix netflixuk posted of him and Jamie and a few days ago and they’re so cute. He does seem really introverted. It is incredible what that wig did for him too!

His mannerisms acting wise reminded me a lot of RDJ.

Reactions: 7
we want him back!! But also side note I hate that the duffer brothers are getting hated on by the strange/obsessed fans…they didn’t know he would be loved ffs. Stop shouting at them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
London Film and Comic Con have put a statement up on their Facebook page about the reports people have said about how Joseph was treated at the weekend. All pretty much saying everything you’ve heard is untrue and none of it would be their fault 🙄

at least they put out this photo 😍
3FEB1AB9-1BE3-4D3F-9611-F81857089459.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Wait what happened?
Lots of mixed reports saying tickets for his photos and signings had been over sold. Queues for him were ridiculous as well as people saying security and staff there shouted at him and his family. They’re saying none of it’s true but apparently there’s some footage of it? People also said he was overworked and the con has said he offered to stay longer than his time to be able to meet more people.
He got emotional at a Q&A section when someone brought up how he’d been treated the day before but also that they hope he knows how much him and his character has helped a lot of people who could see themselves in him.
They said it’s his first con and didn’t know how popular he was going to be, like none of them look at social media before booking these actors🙄 They wouldn’t have booked him if they didn’t think he was going to be popular. Plus he was a late addition and all his tickets were sold out which is pretty good evidence it’s going to be busy.

Reactions: 7
London Film and Comic Con have put a statement up on their Facebook page about the reports people have said about how Joseph was treated at the weekend. All pretty much saying everything you’ve heard is untrue and none of it would be their fault 🙄

at least they put out this photo 😍
View attachment 1411597
For everyone to be saying the same thing though there must be some truth in it. I don’t think they expected it to blow up and they’re trying to save face.

Reactions: 3