Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
Wow poor guy! I did see something about that on insta right after I posted here. Was he the only cast member there? I hope he really takes to heart how special he is when his fans tell him! He is truly wildly talented!
David Harbour was there too and I’ve hardly seen anyone post about him which makes me feel sad 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
I mean, he doesn’t follow any of our friends. It’s just for work purposes.
We might be looking way to into it but it seems to us that she was out for drinks with a friend, met Joe after and her friend possibly my (not one of ours I should add) took the video and shared it. 😬
Not 100% of course but just our thoughts.
Now I’m full invested in this theory 😂
From this video it does look like the person filming is waiting for him to come and meet her!

Either way I feel sorry for the guy with all the crazies out there not letting him live a private life.

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
I was going to say he’s been with them a lot during fashion week so was expecting him to be in a campaign with them for something 😍 amazing for him considering 4 months ago hardly anyone know who he was! And lucky for us the Joseph content will continue 😏😏

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
My involuntary squeak is back again 😍😍

My self control has flew out the window and I’ve just pre ordered his magazine.
Fingers crossed I’ve clicked on the correct one and haven’t just spent £16 on Emma Watson’s cover.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Why would you be standing filming a random woman outside a pub though? The filming begins before Joe arrives. Maybe I’ve watched too many films but it’s a bit sus.
I’ve looked at the original posters tiktok and they do post similar videos of random people in the street so who knows… but even so it does still leave the question on how people found out her name

Reactions: 6

KeriRhys

VIP Member
I just seen a TikTok that referred to Joseph and Jaime Bower as middle aged actors and frankly I am OFFENDED!
😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
I mean the number of celebs who pay for paparazzi photos it wouldn’t surprise me if the girl in the vid has had her friend film it and send it on to the girl to post or paid for her to go film it for the clout. The amount of hate comments she got on her IG though makes you think if it’s worth it.
Honestly I’ve never been heavily involved in fandoms, I always thought kpop stans were crazy until I saw ST fans. Hopefully a new show comes out soon with another guy for teens to obsess over and they can give him a break.

LittleMy

VIP Member

Bless him he’s literally so nice to fans but I would be mortified to disturb someone at dinner!
Let the guy enjoy his meal in peace ffs! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I agree with you, I’d never approach someone famous while they’re going about their business. In fact, I’d be so shy/star-struck I’d probably just freeze either way and not approach them at all. The brass neck on some of these Stans though. 😳

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
He’s got 3 siblings - 2 sisters and a brother (am I a crazy fan? 🤣😭)
I read the other day that both his parents are in the industry, his dad is a tv director and works as a professor at the acting school he got a scholarship for and his mum is a tv producer (don’t quote me on her being a producer but know she works in tv) - it did make me a bit sad as I was routing for him not being a nepo baby, but he’s really talented and tbh he didn’t get the ST gig because of his parents (he said his mum didn’t even know what it is) I guess it’s a likely thing to get into the creatives when your parents are.
I think his brother is an actor too?

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Fashion dahhhling

Agreed

Shared in the WhatsApp group today. Think it might be from deux moi. People online think it’s Jamie C B but group chat thinks it’s about Joe.
Nah that’s got JCB written all over that, that’s no hate to Jamie I think he’s amazing.

• Heart

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
Goooood Morning Joseph fans 👋

I’m currently on holiday so trying to catch up but looking at all this, Joseph is having the ride of his life ☺ love to see it

• Heart