Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
I hate - H A T E - this fandom right now!!! 😡 “fans” have gone and dug through his families facebooks to find pictures of him!! They’ve contacted members of his family!!!! I am so angry

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
Awww I just saw the pix netflixuk posted of him and Jamie and a few days ago and they’re so cute. He does seem really introverted. It is incredible what that wig did for him too!

His mannerisms acting wise reminded me a lot of RDJ.

Reactions: 7

monkeybutts

I absolutely adore this guy. Very naturally funny & d seems so decent. Loved his off menu podcast episode, his food choices were great and he had wonderful chemistry with the hosts

• Heart

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Aaaaah guys!! He’s been announced as the first global ambassador for Dior’s perfume! The only way really is up for him 🥰

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Morning Joseph Stans 👋🏻

Question time: Joseph has recently signed with top Hollywood agency CAA, who’s clients list boasts Tom Hanks, Zendaya, Reese Witherspoon to name but a few. What future role/projects would you like to see Joseph star in?

And here’s a little something to brighten the thread up :)

64CBE6BA-DB04-49AC-8089-15BFEAD4C8F4.jpeg

EB80F711-6440-4508-89F3-E98345823680.jpeg

525B750B-9F5D-4910-A2AE-2DF57DE00AF9.jpeg

• Heart

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
I genuinely can't blame him for pulling out. Showmasters treated him like shit at LFCC, and he probably feels guilty that he wasn't able to give his fans the time with him that he feels they deserved (which wasn't in any way his fault). IMHO he likely doesn't want the same thing happening again and I can't say I blame him.

He seems like such a sweet guy, who isn't used to being in the limelight like this and all of a sudden he's just been thrust into this crazy world of fandom. He seems to be an actor who is in it for the craft, not for the fame, from what I can see.

LittleMy

VIP Member

I have been down a rabbit hole today and found out that JQ will no longer be attending German Comic Con this weekend with Grace Van Dien (Chrissy) and Millie Bobby Brown. He had to cancel citing passport issues but a few folk on Insta have commented saying they can’t help but think it’s because of his shitty experience at LFCC last weekend. :(

And back on the subject of crazed fans, I read comments saying that his address had been leaked online.

Give the guy a break ffs!

• Sad
  • Wow

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
Wait what happened?
Lots of mixed reports saying tickets for his photos and signings had been over sold. Queues for him were ridiculous as well as people saying security and staff there shouted at him and his family. They’re saying none of it’s true but apparently there’s some footage of it? People also said he was overworked and the con has said he offered to stay longer than his time to be able to meet more people.
He got emotional at a Q&A section when someone brought up how he’d been treated the day before but also that they hope he knows how much him and his character has helped a lot of people who could see themselves in him.
They said it’s his first con and didn’t know how popular he was going to be, like none of them look at social media before booking these actors🙄 They wouldn’t have booked him if they didn’t think he was going to be popular. Plus he was a late addition and all his tickets were sold out which is pretty good evidence it’s going to be busy.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Why would you be standing filming a random woman outside a pub though? The filming begins before Joe arrives. Maybe I’ve watched too many films but it’s a bit sus.

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’d have said Jamie straight away too haha. I love him though…bet he’s still trying to find his Vecnussy. IYKYK 😝

• Haha