Joseph Quinn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you be standing filming a random woman outside a pub though? The filming begins before Joe arrives. Maybe I’ve watched too many films but it’s a bit sus.
I’ve looked at the original posters tiktok and they do post similar videos of random people in the street so who knows… but even so it does still leave the question on how people found out her name

Reactions: 6
I’ve looked at the original posters tiktok and they do post similar videos of random people in the street so who knows… but even so it does still leave the question on how people found out her name
Really that’s a bit strange? I mean I know some of his fans are unhinged and obsessive, they’ve probably tracked down the woman who stamped his passport in the airport but they’d have to know where to look surely?

It's weird that the original Tik tok account is for general public though and places, not really a celeb one or anything. Seems off

Reactions: 1
I’m glad to hear you’re all thinking the same we are. Makes me feel slightly less weird about creating a secret tattle account. 😂
In regards to the original Tik Tok, I’m not sure what account it was originally posted on. I haven’t got it and was just sent it in a WhatsApp group.
I was just chatting with friends and apparently the only people recognising Joe out are younger teens. Hardly the type of people you’d find around old Compton st mid week. The usual wanky actor lot would hardly bat an eyelid at someone from stranger things.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well she’s gained nearly 1000 more followers so if it was a plan get noticed, it’s worked! (God I feel like a crazy stalker now 😂😭)

Reactions: 5
I’m glad to hear you’re all thinking the same we are. Makes me feel slightly less weird about creating a secret tattle account. 😂
In regards to the original Tik Tok, I’m not sure what account it was originally posted on. I haven’t got it and was just sent it in a WhatsApp group.
I was just chatting with friends and apparently the only people recognising Joe out are younger teens. Hardly the type of people you’d find around old Compton st mid week. The usual wanky actor lot would hardly bat an eyelid at someone from stranger things.
Can I ask - you don't have to answer though, I'm just being nosey lol

Is Joseph in this group chat and sus of her/how it got there or is it just friends of him?

Reactions: 4
Can I ask - you don't have to answer though, I'm just being nosey lol

Is Joseph in this group chat and sus of her/how it got there or is it just friends of him?
No, I’m not personally close enough to have his number. Just a gossipy bunch of friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just hope Joseph is getting support…this fandom is going way OTT
Hopefully the mania will die down soon. I mean it’s great that he’s getting so much recognition and he deserves it, but it doesn’t come without a price sadly. Fandoms are wild :(

I mean the number of celebs who pay for paparazzi photos it wouldn’t surprise me if the girl in the vid has had her friend film it and send it on to the girl to post or paid for her to go film it for the clout. The amount of hate comments she got on her IG though makes you think if it’s worth it.
Honestly I’ve never been heavily involved in fandoms, I always thought kpop stans were crazy until I saw ST fans. Hopefully a new show comes out soon with another guy for teens to obsess over and they can give him a break.

Reactions: 6
I mean the number of celebs who pay for paparazzi photos it wouldn’t surprise me if the girl in the vid has had her friend film it and send it on to the girl to post or paid for her to go film it for the clout. The amount of hate comments she got on her IG though makes you think if it’s worth it.
Honestly I’ve never been heavily involved in fandoms, I always thought kpop stans were crazy until I saw ST fans. Hopefully a new show comes out soon with another guy for teens to obsess over and they can give him a break.
Yeah man I’ve like, really really loves shows before. Hell I contributed to the Veronica Mars kickstarter full force but I’ve fandoms like that are something else. Poor dude, I’m glad he has people to help keep him grounded. People are bleeping insane.

Reactions: 3
People on the DeuxMoi subreddit think they were just meeting up for a photoshoot.

Saw this on TikTok haha:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Isn’t he 29?

I was thinking this too, they do look like they’re dressed for a photo shoot.
He’s 28. I told you he’s enjoying Raya! 😂
I’ll be coming off here tonight but lovely to vent with you tattle gang!

• Haha
  • Heart