Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Godbless Grace Van Dien for providing the goods! 😍😍
Screenshot_20220827-162728_Twitter.jpg

Although some of the replies are shocking from some so called "fans" 🙃🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’ve always been a sucker for a metalhead, but I’d take him with or without the wig. He’s such a cutie, I bet he has a wicked sense of humour too 😄 ❤

FS I’m in my early 30s, married with two kids and I’m fangirling so hard. 💀

• Haha
  • Heart

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Fashion dahhhling

Agreed

Shared in the WhatsApp group today. Think it might be from deux moi. People online think it’s Jamie C B but group chat thinks it’s about Joe.
Idk if someone said “Gwenyth Paltrow on LSD” and asked me to think of someone from the stranger things cast, I’d think of Jamie right away 😂

• Haha

Maccat123

Chatty Member
I love this man 😭 Have you guys seen his interviews with Jamie from Brazil because they are just amazing

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

LittleMy

VIP Member
I hate - H A T E - this fandom right now!!! 😡 “fans” have gone and dug through his families facebooks to find pictures of him!! They’ve contacted members of his family!!!! I am so angry

Some “fans” are really fucking weird. I saw on Tik Tok someone had posted photos and a vid of him with a red-headed woman looking happy and chatting, and they’re all losing their minds thinking he has a girlfriend. So what if he does? The man is allowed to have a life. They don’t own him now that he’s famous.

I’d honestly hate to be famous, it must be stressful as hell.

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
Joseph stans I am back from my holiday and I am ready to merge myself into the Joseph cult fandom 🥰

again joe keery if you read this you don’t

• Haha
  • Heart

daintyjune

I’m glad to hear you’re all thinking the same we are. Makes me feel slightly less weird about creating a secret tattle account. 😂
In regards to the original Tik Tok, I’m not sure what account it was originally posted on. I haven’t got it and was just sent it in a WhatsApp group.
I was just chatting with friends and apparently the only people recognising Joe out are younger teens. Hardly the type of people you’d find around old Compton st mid week. The usual wanky actor lot would hardly bat an eyelid at someone from stranger things.

• Heart
Hi all,
Long time lurker on other threads, first time posting. I cannot tell you how glad I am to have found this thread! I thought I was losing my mind fangirling over this man. Seriously. Reading here and seeing I'm not alone has me feeling a lot better though 😅

• Heart
  • Haha

Skalle

My tiktok has literally been Joe Quinn all week and I am a little (lot) in love!! Eddie didn't really do it for me but Joe....what a gorgeous man! He seems like an utter sweetheart and so kind. And hot. And fun. And did I say hot?! I just want to drown in those big eyes!!!