Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not bad for some eh. Someone said on her live about her youngest going to nursery or something and she said he gets free nursery. Meanwhile anyone who’s working hard has to pay £70 a day so they can actually go to work and will have to for the next year until he gets his free hours. Must be nice. I couldn’t tell you the last time I managed to sleep after 7, nevermind midday!
I have never ever got my head around that. Why do people who don't work need free childcare? I'm very lucky that my family are around to help and its only now that my eldest is 16 and my daughter 10 that I have a bit more flexibility around my hours because they are ok to be left for a few hours with my son looking after my daughter. And I don't know how she can just sit at home all the time. It does nothing for your mental health. Even the couple of times I've had to self isolate once when I had covid I felt absolutely tit. Hated being stuck in. Missed my work and being out the house

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think someones contacted her work within a week shes gone from not being able to work Mh so bad to quitting her job the minute someones mentioned her work on here and now ryans back to work 🤔 either that or shes trying to cover her tracks cause she knows its wrong what shes been doing

Reactions: 6
I think someones contacted her work within a week shes gone from not being able to work Mh so bad to quitting her job the minute someones mentioned her work on here and now ryans back to work 🤔 either that or shes trying to cover her tracks cause she knows its wrong what shes been doing
I think they was both off sick, sure she said Ryan was too, but nothing wrong with him same as beggy, so I reckon someone’s said something to his work and that’s why he’s suddenly going back. I think she says to him jump and he says how high and does exactly as he’s told. She showed her lazy true colours on that video when he apparently didn’t wake her up and she said she went mad at him, I mean he’s let you lie in bed all morning you lazy cow and you have a go at him for that?

You can see his work on his Facebook!

Reactions: 3
Just saw her latest tiktok, what a lazy bleeping article she is! Get and do some work you lazy bleeping slob!

Reactions: 2
or reported her for benefits as well because it’s make sense her deleting all the videos with the gifts etc if they can try and say she’s not declaring an income

Reactions: 4
She said he lost his licence for speeding and I’m sure he’s a driver? Think he gets his licence back which is probably why he’s going back to work.

She said that he was off work as her 'carer' while she was off sick with mental health. Now that's she's quit her job she's not off sick so reckon he has to go back to work now.

She probably also deleted all those videos cos she's getting to know other mum tiktokers and she looks like such a scrounger with a go fund me and a wish list 😂😂

She is just a car crash watch.

On the live she said the kids were round her mums. They are literally never there.

He definitely lives there. In ever live he's always there morning or night. Hopefully they find out cos it's maddening what she's doing

Reactions: 5
Might be a silly question but what are mods? On her lives peoples are like I’d love to be a mod or there are mods that comment. Isit somebody who controls the “trolls” on her lives? Just bizarre to me strangers would want to do this, for free.
110% he lives there. It’s just embarrassing. Thing is so many people that know her must see them and know it’s bullshit.

Might be a silly question but what are mods? On her lives peoples are like I’d love to be a mod or there are mods that comment. Isit somebody who controls the “trolls” on her lives? Just bizarre to me strangers would want to do this, for free.
110% he lives there. It’s just embarrassing. Thing is so many people that know her must see them and know it’s bullshit.
Its someone who watch the chat and make sure no ones giving hate etc i dont see many trolls on hers just genuine questions that she cries are trolls which is just funny

no your right would make no sense if he took time off work to care for her yet wasnt living with her

Reactions: 1
She always does these "quick and easy' meals, but I'm yet to see a healthy one. There's always loads of oil etc

Reactions: 4
What’s the obsession with frying tomato ketchup to make sauce? Just buy a jar of sauce or make it with fresh tomatoes. It would be cheaper than waist ing a bottle of Heinz!

Reactions: 5
You never really see or hear her kids at all do you, they must definitely be at nanas a lot when they aren’t at school!

You never really see or hear her kids at all do you, they must definitely be at nanas a lot when they aren’t at school!
She plays on the woe is me im so ill really urks me i have a life limiting condition as well as an autistic child to look after as harsh as it is sounds u just get on with it you dont palm them off as its an easy option kids are for life cant just dump them when times get tough

Reactions: 6
Well it doesn't look good today does it she cooked that and today the kids are throwing up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.