Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nee thread tittle.

Beggy beggy beggy can't you see, trash and fake is all you'll ever be

Said to the tune of Nortorious B.I.G🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What about jo'S Unfiltered Life #2
Not sure how to make a thread tho.

And wow! Must have been one of her "lovlies" on this page 🤣🤣🤣

It was on her Instagram story, she said she doubt anyone has actually bought her anything....

Reactions: 2
She has actually caught on!
Trolley trolls!!! 🤣🤣🤣
LOOOOL bet she had a right giddy moment rubbing her hands with glee at the thought of her getting everything for nowt then cottoning on hahahaha I can't

Reactions: 3
LOOOOL bet she had a right giddy moment rubbing her hands with glee at the thought of her getting everything for nowt then cottoning on hahahaha I can't
I was going to do it earlier but was busy and thought I’ll do it now my kids have gone to bed and found it empty. I bet she’s absolutely gutted 😂

I was going to do it earlier but was busy and thought I’ll do it now my kids have gone to bed and found it empty. I bet she’s absolutely gutted 😂
This is hilarious they'll be a few c bombs dropped in that house tonight 🤣

Reactions: 2
How can she talk about us having no brains when she is as thick as pig tit, her spelling is terrible most of the time, she’s a crap benefit fraud flaunting Ryan on live every night so it’s plain and simple what she’s doing, she leaves a two year old for 10 minutes without adult supervision in the Bath, lies in bed till mid afternoon and her kids would’ve had to fend for themselves. And we have no brains 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.