Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
35 quid for leggings 😳😳 I wish I was as skint as her.... I'm trying to make my seen better days work leggings last until after Christmas cos I need all my spare wage for pressies this month 🙈 Maybe im missing a trick, should get on the begging page and see if anyone is "gifting" a pair 😂😂
I’m sewing up my £3 leggings from primark as we are so skint…maybe I should set up a go fund me….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How does she have £35 for leggings? Don't you have to wait 6 weeks for the first UC payment and even then its only £320 ish a month which surely would be going on bills and food or am i missing something. It looks like a council estate where she lives so guessing her rent is being paid through housing benefits

Reactions: 2
How does she have £35 for leggings? Don't you have to wait 6 weeks for the first UC payment and even then its only £320 ish a month which surely would be going on bills and food or am i missing something. It looks like a council estate where she lives so guessing her rent is being paid through housing benefits
Someone asked her how she’s been living on the sick and she said she’s been on universal credit for a while. She’s probably getting full rent paid, money for children and money for herself. Plus I bet she’s done a thing now to go on sick pay through them.

Someone asked her how she’s been living on the sick and she said she’s been on universal credit for a while. She’s probably getting full rent paid, money for children and money for herself. Plus I bet she’s done a thing now to go on sick pay through them.
The £35 leggings didn’t turn out great did they 😂😂

Reactions: 4
When I'm having a panic attack or coming out of one last thing I'm doing is clicking away at a fidget toy.. I really hope she is not faking these and pushing the tears out because anxiety and panic attacks are not there for people to be faking

If she doesn't live with her other half, who gets her kids ready in the morning etc whilst she's sleeping in
Another tiktokker Eden Harvey bragged about pretending her sister was having a panic attack to get better seats at a show. There's a few others I've seen faking mental health issues to gain sympathy and followers too

• Angry
Reactions: 9
First of all , £35 on leggings ?! i can’t see #ad or #gifted anywhere so assuming she bought them out of her own money when it was just a few weeks ago she couldn’t get her son birthday presents ?!!!! then saying on her instagram story she doesn’t rate them because they fall down, they’re just at normal height ,they don’t say high waisted or anything so they just sit perfect on her hips but no she doesn’t like it because it makes her look fat 🤦🏼‍♀️ you couldn’t make this up honestly she’s such a mess
I’m all for treating yourself (not that I do, I’m in the £6 leggings club due to mum guilt) but don’t plead poverty, leave your job, get takeaways and go out for night out, then claim you don’t have money for your own kids. Don’t get her at all. The fact she’s deleted the other videos shows shes obviously embarrassed. She will still be doing the same but just won’t post it.

Reactions: 10
£35 for a pair of leggings! I had a nice win at bingo last week £1300 to be precise 🤣🤣 and still felt guilty about buying myself a £25 Adidas jumper from jd. I've used it all for Xmas as its massively helped me out but I still don't think £35 on leggings is justifiable even if u have got the money! Sainsburys £10 ones do me just fine lol

Reactions: 12
It’s the fact she’s now moaning they won’t take them back because she’s taken the tag off and worn them….which is correct but jo is claiming they’re faulty!!! It’s hilarious to watch

I've seen her on my fyp a few times had a little scroll through her page today and had to come here, she's full of contradictions i feel like most tiktokers that gain a following relatively quickly are the same they fake every illness going, play up to it for sympathy and views and then lie about anything to gain money. and the sad thing is these are the tiktokers that do well whilst genuinely lovely people who won't take advantage of their following don't grow as quick. Controversy works i guess

Reactions: 2
She’s sat in live now and backtracked by saying the go fund me is for spending money for the boys when they go away as it’s already booked for next June and that she doesn’t have a wish list any more because there’s nothing she needs 🙄 also say asking what the new gifts are and people are sending them and she’s all “they’re so cute I want to see the other new ones” course you do 🙄

• Wow
She’s sat in live now and backtracked by saying the go fund me is for spending money for the boys when they go away as it’s already booked for next June and that she doesn’t have a wish list any more because there’s nothing she needs 🙄 also say asking what the new gifts are and people are sending them and she’s all “they’re so cute I want to see the other new ones” course you do 🙄
Probably another one of her videos she’s deleted then just like the wish list ones for her sons birthday. We’ve all seen them beggy, even if you have deleted. Oh so now she’s back onto its stuff for her kids, just like the birthday wish list, the gofundme was originally flight money for them. Sorry but if you can’t afford to pay for your own holiday then don’t bloody go. I would happily donate if it was to someone genuine, not lazy jo who sits begging daily for stuff when she puts on a sad face!

Reactions: 5
Probably another one of her videos she’s deleted then just like the wish list ones for her sons birthday. We’ve all seen them beggy, even if you have deleted. Oh so now she’s back onto its stuff for her kids, just like the birthday wish list, the gofundme was originally flight money for them. Sorry but if you can’t afford to pay for your own holiday then don’t bloody go. I would happily donate if it was to someone genuine, not lazy jo who sits begging daily for stuff when she puts on a sad face!
The money for holiday was to pay for the holiday so the cheek of her to now saying its spending money when she said on many lives how she wants to go to greece soooo bad one she even had crocidile tears going on because it meant so much to her to go home but now changing it due to critism shes getting not only that deleting the presents video could upset the people who sent stuff i think its pointless deleting stuff now

Reactions: 3

Oh what a shame Ryan is going back to work next work and she can’t rely on him to do everything 😳 bloody bone idle!!

Next thing you know she will have a gofundme to get a childminder to school drop off and stuff. She really infuriates me, here come the whining, moaning videos about her poor self.

Reactions: 6

Oh what a shame Ryan is going back to work next work and she can’t rely on him to do everything 😳 bloody bone idle!!

Next thing you know she will have a gofundme to get a childminder to school drop off and stuff. She really infuriates me, here come the whining, moaning videos about her poor self.
the pause after i’m not gonna be able to 😂

what she meant to say is , i’m not gonna be able to…. be a lazy witch anymore i have to get up before 12pm 😂😂

Mu God that is one bleeping lazy ugly witch!! I'm not gonna be able to rely on him to do everything??!!!😳😳 get off your fat arse witch and do things for yourself!!! There are ppl seriously ill..people dying and still they get up and do stuff.. you have no pride whatsoever!! Your a bleeping embarrassment!! I watch that beggy rat then I watch the beautiful Stacey..no words.
You are one ugly, lazy bleeping disappointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still trying to say he doesn't live with her by saying she not gonna be able to ring him now to go to the shops and he will come round. We all know he lives there 100%

Reactions: 7
Not bad for some eh. Someone said on her live about her youngest going to nursery or something and she said he gets free nursery. Meanwhile anyone who’s working hard has to pay £70 a day so they can actually go to work and will have to for the next year until he gets his free hours. Must be nice. I couldn’t tell you the last time I managed to sleep after 7, nevermind midday!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.