Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sick of seeing this woman’s face on my fyp. I’ve already told Tik tok I’m not interested! Sick of seeing her moan about how tit her life is when she’s got way more than others have after this pandemic. I bleeping hate lazy witches like her who play the victim and beg for free tit!!!

Reactions: 11
Some commented below saying this “@lee4jane:everything she does is for her kids. go away you unimportant troll.....”

What part of what she’s done lately is for her kids?

Reactions: 3
She was all for talking about her termination on the days leading up to it and the day after, not been mentioned since! So she’s made it look a walk in the park!

Reactions: 4
She makes people like me who actually suffer badly from depression and anxiety look like we're fakeikg it. There duck all wrong with her apart from just sheer lazyness. She pisses me off so much

Honestly feel like she confuses depression with being a lazy fat twit
I work 12 hours a day to feed my son and sometimes I feel tit and don’t want to but I need to
Wouldn’t be seen dead begging for money for my sons birthday and a holiday and then quitting my job. What a poor excuse of a mother

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She just came up on my fyp again, on a live, flapping her stupid hands around talking about how she did a hair tutorial and no one watched it!!
“I’m not getting any bleeping views, tiktok hates me” and Ryan pipes up in the background “that’s cos of tattle”
Her response to that “we don’t mention that site they’ll just get more views”!!

That made me chuckle!!

So Hi Jo and Ryan, you clearly come on over for a little read!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why can't she work ? I have depression, aniexty, sciatica yet .. I work 40 hours a week, raise my kids mainly alone as husband works away all week, do a food shop, manage to clean but I will admit I've got a mountain of washing to tackle, and lost a baby in the past. How is she after a termination dancing around the living room and then next minute clicking some tit square thing saying she was having a panic attack ???

I know people deal with grief in various ways but to me it was very very publicly built up to the termination that I assumed she would take a few days out. But no it's look at me and my latest item
Of clothing, oh I've just quit my job. Because I think in my head I'm going to become a big tik tok influencer

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She literally just sits on tiktok lives all evening? My other half would get pissed off with me if I did that. Just can't get over how quickly the termination was forgotten about. Now she's quit her job she doesn't seem to be depressed either?!

Reactions: 6
She literally just sits on tiktok lives all evening? My other half would get pissed off with me if I did that. Just can't get over how quickly the termination was forgotten about. Now she's quit her job she doesn't seem to be depressed either?!
Everytime I go on shes on there, someone asked her about gifts and she said she loves the bubbles one because it reminds her of her tattoo she has for her son with bubbles on it, then showed everyone the tattoo. Which in jo’s beggy world really means she wants people to send bubbles not the 1p gifts 🙄

Reactions: 2
She just told ppl if they want to buy her one of the expensive gifts she only gets 30% so they might aswell put the £200 in her go fund me for the kids spending money
I wonder if she's declaring any of this extra income??
Doubt it

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She just told ppl if they want to buy her one of the expensive gifts she only gets 30% so they might aswell put the £200 in her go fund me for the kids spending money
Doubt it
I thought the “gifts” were to buy cooking ingredients to make her cookery content, make your mind up beggy 🙄

And I doubt she is, that’s why she keeps saying she only gets a few ££

Doubt it
Its not 30 % either otherwise people wouldnt bother with gifts

There was another tiktoker (can’t think of her name now) who has said that tiktok take such a big percentage now it’s not worth gifting so she’s put her PayPal in her bio 🤦🏽‍♀️ Honestly some people! It’s like walking around Tesco asking people if they want to pay for your weeks worth of shopping! Stop being such beggy bastards!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone explain this gifting on tiktok to me. When their on live and people send them things it costs people money and then the tiktoker gets money from the gifts? Will explain why she's always on live beggy witch

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain this gifting on tiktok to me. When their on live and people send them things it costs people money and then the tiktoker gets money from the gifts? Will explain why she's always on live beggy witch
Yeah the gift gives the creator I think it’s 40 or 60% of the value of the gift. You can then use the money earned from gifts either on tiktok things like promotions or buying gifts to use yourself or can withdraw it as cash. I’ve never withdrawn it but think it’s got to be a certain amount to be able to withdraw.
Tiktok has become so money oriented lately which is really disappointing. It used to be about genuine views and good content. Now you can buy followers,likes,comments,views and they encourage gifting for these challenges.

Nothing against people choosing to gift if they want but
It’s really unfair it’s pushed so much. Unfollowed a lot of people lately because of it.

Tiktok doesn’t seem to take notice anymore if you click not interested. I’ve had to block people I really don’t like so that I never see them.

She thinks it’s her new job that’s why she’s on all night prob does working hours 5-11 or something like that to earn her daily wage she doesn’t do it for fun that’s for sure she sees the ££££ signs I predict she is going to get much worse with her hinting and begging as time goes on her head has grown so much lately since she gained a following of sorts but …. more and more people are waking up to her which is one good thing

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else on her families group, they keep asking people to download this app so the group gets £3 per each download to apparently buy food for the group. Apparently it’s controlled by the app the money they get. I can see beggy getting her Christmas shop off it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.