Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone with depression she sure posts a hell of a lot, when I have a breakdown I don't come out of the bed all day and the last thing in my head would be let's post it. Maybe spend quality time with the kids or clean the flat 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First of all , £35 on leggings ?! i can’t see #ad or #gifted anywhere so assuming she bought them out of her own money when it was just a few weeks ago she couldn’t get her son birthday presents ?!!!! then saying on her instagram story she doesn’t rate them because they fall down, they’re just at normal height ,they don’t say high waisted or anything so they just sit perfect on her hips but no she doesn’t like it because it makes her look fat 🤦🏼‍♀️ you couldn’t make this up honestly she’s such a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First of all , £35 on leggings ?! i can’t see #ad or #gifted anywhere so assuming she bought them out of her own money when it was just a few weeks ago she couldn’t get her son birthday presents ?!!!! then saying on her instagram story she doesn’t rate them because they fall down, they’re just at normal height ,they don’t say high waisted or anything so they just sit perfect on her hips but no she doesn’t like it because it makes her look fat 🤦🏼‍♀️ you couldn’t make this up honestly she’s such a mess
35 quid for leggings 😳😳 I wish I was as skint as her.... I'm trying to make my seen better days work leggings last until after Christmas cos I need all my spare wage for pressies this month 🙈 Maybe im missing a trick, should get on the begging page and see if anyone is "gifting" a pair 😂😂

Reactions: 4
35 quid for leggings 😳😳 I wish I was as skint as her.... I'm trying to make my seen better days work leggings last until after Christmas cos I need all my spare wage for pressies this month 🙈 Maybe im missing a trick, should get on the begging page and see if anyone is "gifting" a pair 😂😂
my leggings were £6 from tesco😂 i’m the same with Christmas coming up the last thing i would buy is £35 leggings !! i think i need to set up a go fund me for some leggings 😂😂😂

• Haha
my leggings were £6 from tesco😂 i’m the same with Christmas coming up the last thing i would buy is £35 leggings !! i think i need to set up a go fund me for some leggings 😂😂😂
Mine were £3 from Primark 😂😂 I have about 15 pairs in varying states of decay, might have to resort to wearing 2 pairs at once so you can't see thru them 🤣 Thank god my work tunic cover my arse 😭 😂 I may not have my dignity, but my kids will have a bloody good Christmas without me resorting to begging... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Outfit of the day --- well those items look shiney and new. Meanwhile I'm still wearing my primark coat from three years ago, boots probably the same and the heel fell off the other day but I don't care it's so my children can have the newest pair of trainers on their feet.

I thought she just had a termination or have I been smoking crack ? Don't worry Jo the DWP aint been watching, those benefits you apparently need are very safe

Reactions: 8
I'm so glad I found this thread. I've been wanting to vent for ages over everything I've seen and thought I was the only one!
So glad I'm not.
Attention seeking and all she cares about r her faithful followers. Begging has gone beyond. I couldn't imagine asking randoms for help knowing that I'd never be able to repay each and everyone of them!

Well she's deleted all the videos about her Amazon wish list and the video of her kid opening his presents. She's an absolute shambles. And then made a massive deal of posting her two coats to someone and she's paying the postage 😂😂

Definitely reads here 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well she's deleted all the videos about her Amazon wish list and the video of her kid opening his presents. She's an absolute shambles. And then made a massive deal of posting her two coats to someone and she's paying the postage 😂😂

Definitely reads here 🤪
Too late beggy mitchell some of us have recipets ;)

Reactions: 6
Sneaky beggy witch so her new followers won't see how she wanted everything for nothing

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.