Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So this video just came up on my fyp, her mom has ms and lazy jo leaves her kids there all the time, what a joke of a woman.

Reactions: 3
She seems the type to post on Facebook can anyone babysit my kids for the night

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her hands and the way she says witch all the time just makes me wanna punch her hard in the face.. who the duck does she think she is! A grotty beggy witch, that's what she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just watched a few minutes of the live think someone asked if she gets paid on tik tok and she said and she uses the money to buy cooking ingredients for her cooking videos. I doubt that because most of the time she’s using scraps out the fridge and cupboard on her “cooking” videos 😂

Reactions: 3
I didn't think u got actually "paid" unless ur verified with the blue tick on tiktok....I don't think she has that yet??

Alot of ppl have the same view and I'm happy I'm not the only one.
Fake! Selfish! Attention seeking.....I can go on but all of u feel the same so I won't rehash it 🤣🤣

Oh and if she's telling other ppl they can do it....why can't she????

Reactions: 2
Just seen that poor Stacey has passed away 😢😢 too young 😢 😞

And after seeing her video saying oh do your hair and make up it will male u feel better and it didn't duck off!! That poor woman has passed away leaving behind her family and you are just some attention seeking twit!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just seen that poor Stacey has passed away 😢😢 too young 😢 😞

And after seeing her video saying oh do your hair and make up it will male u feel better and it didn't duck off!! That poor woman has passed away leaving behind her family and you are just some attention seeking twit!
Sorry whose Stacey?

Reactions: 1
Stacy was a strong amazing and inspirational lady who had cancer, she has left behind a young family xx

Reactions: 4
Sorry whose Stacey?
If you look up Stacey Pentland on tiktok you will the most incredibly brave and courageous lady who has been battling cancer for the last year or so. She has been documenting her journey and sadly passed away yesterday. RIP xx

Reactions: 8
So heartbreaking about stacey, she was such a fighter and was so so brave, I remember her one video when they said the treatment wasn’t working and she said I’m not ready to leave my kids, they must be so broken right now and her husband. I am glad she is at peace now and not in pain and suffering anymore. She touched so many hearts on tik tok. Rip beautiful stacey ❤

I didn't think u got actually "paid" unless ur verified with the blue tick on tiktok....I don't think she has that yet??

Alot of ppl have the same view and I'm happy I'm not the only one.
Fake! Selfish! Attention seeking.....I can go on but all of u feel the same so I won't rehash it 🤣🤣

Oh and if she's telling other ppl they can do it....why can't she????
I think she meant to the with gifts and low and behold she started getting gifts, she popped back up again so I watched for a bit and she was saying these big creators don’t thank people for gifts but I am so grateful for them, HINT HINT. Low and behold the gifts were coming in. Still laughing she said the money went on her cooking videos “everyone loves” 😂😂

Reactions: 6
So heartbreaking about stacey, she was such a fighter and was so so brave, I remember her one video when they said the treatment wasn’t working and she said I’m not ready to leave my kids, they must be so broken right now and her husband. I am glad she is at peace now and not in pain and suffering anymore. She touched so many hearts on tik tok. Rip beautiful stacey ❤

I think she meant to the with gifts and low and behold she started getting gifts, she popped back up again so I watched for a bit and she was saying these big creators don’t thank people for gifts but I am so grateful for them, HINT HINT. Low and behold the gifts were coming in. Still laughing she said the money went on her cooking videos “everyone loves” 😂😂
She was counting her top gifters and who was 1 2 and 3 who cares jo 🤣🤣 beggy mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.