Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ishman

VIP Member
As if the tray doesn’t go down on the plane but for her fella it does 😳 that would be a wake up call for me, imagine how uncomfy that would be

• Wow
Reactions: 9

VIP Member
Just seen Jo moaning because Yours Clothing use a pretty model to show their clothes! I'm starting to get tired of these plus sized creators being critical of the models used! I personally don't think bodies like Jo's are representative either & wouldnt show clothes in a way that would make me want to purchase (& I say this as a size 18)
That's the problem when normal people like Jo get a huge tiktok following, it gives them a god like complex! Jo should shut the fuck up and get back in her box, the stupid Iggle Piggle headed Cunt!

P.S I would rather see a pretty model showing off clothes than a fat stupid munter like her! Maybe we should complain when she's doing these try on hauls and she's stomping around like the gigantor that she is, with her chubby feet and cankles on show! 🤮 🤮 🤮

VIP Member
Can't you take your kids somewhere else for a holiday must be so boring . Water park kids club least they will be watched by someone .
The kids will be bored out of their minds, there's fuck all to do there other than walk around cobbled streets looking at churches and going into cafe's, perfectly fine for a pensioner! Kids wants water parks, day trips, water sports and holiday songs blaring while sat around around a pool! 😂 😂 😂 She is so selfish!

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I don’t get it…..she’s saying about her bloated belly looking 7 months pregnant……she’s a size 24-26 so she’s going to have a big belly if that wasn’t bloat then she wouldn’t miraculously have a flatter tummy. Is it just me that thinks she can’t call her fat bloat 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Celefind316

but remember, since that abortion story, she admitted that abortion had become the norm for her. As she had unplanned pregnancies prior to that story. Mentioned it in a video. Words fell me, feel sorry for any wannabe parents who cannot get pregnant.

• Wow

Spilttea

VIP Member
Whenever you see her with her mates she always looks a good decade older than them. I can see why she dresses the way she does, because she wants to fit in with the young, trendy mum aesthetic. But truly, hardly anything she wears achieves that look, because none of the clothes fit properly or flatter her shape. Always looks like mutton, and the photos posted above of her with Ryan, looking like a middle aged couple is probably closer to what she actually looks like.

Reactions: 8

Spanor511

VIP Member
That post about bullies 😂 apparently them inboxing her saying I always knew you could do it, do what sit on your fat arse all day talking shit into a phone and trying clothes on that’s always too small for you. Bet they didn’t miss when they threw things at your Iggle piggle head
If anything it would be Jo that was the bully. Receipts or it’s lies Gigantor.

K4040

VIP Member
As if she’s set the camera up to get her coming out of the sea. She probably thinks she looks like Ursula Andress in Bond but she just looks like a sea beast 😬😂

No wonder there’s no one on the beach, they don’t wanna risk getting harpooned by accident 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

K4040

VIP Member
I agree
He’s actually quite chilled for a 4 year old and unless she’s lying, he can engage in a task for long periods of time I.e plastic tat off TikTok shop
Perhaps he might get frustrated because he can’t communicate fully or gets ignored and he is still only 4 years old so will have tantrums and moments of hyperactivity
Or the fact she calls him a cunt in front of him, she dumps him at the grandparents every week, only ever seems to interact with him properly for an ad. She’s a shitty parent and this diagnosis is just her attempt at excusing it!

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
What has she done here? Her waist is as small as mine and we all know that she hasn’t got a waist
---

Unfortunately for Jo nope that’s not a filter.

Basically she was this single poor mum, begging for gifts on an Amazon gift list, whilst she was off sick with “anxiety” then hey presto she goes ft TikTok and the anxiety has gone and she’s got mahoosive compared to a couple of years ago. But still claims she’s a size 24 (it was 24/26, but she joined a gym for all of 2 months & she dropped the 26 despite looking no different) also uses filters to slim down but only in her living room and on try on videos mainly. When she’s on other peoples videos that’s the real Jo
Jesus she’s pulled her fat back to look thinner

• Haha

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Not commented on this woman before but had to say something about Jo calling her son a ####. I’m disgusted and I hope she gets cancelled over this. I’m a parent to a young adult with ASD, we’ve been through some truly horrific times and not once have I ever called them a #### or anything like that. and He’s only 4 the poor boy what chance does he have with a ‘mother’ like that.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Just seen Jo moaning because Yours Clothing use a pretty model to show their clothes! I'm starting to get tired of these plus sized creators being critical of the models used! I personally don't think bodies like Jo's are representative either & wouldnt show clothes in a way that would make me want to purchase (& I say this as a size 18)
I know for a fact if someone like gigantor modelled the clothes then I’d never buy anything from anyone

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
The thing is, the way she was explaining that video was deliberately trying to act manic. Don't we all have a million and one things running through our minds at any one time?! I'm a full time working single parent to 2 primary aged children and my mind never stops, I've got to-do lists in my head longer than the bible but it's all about being organised. She is just trying to make excuses for her behaviour (I've noticed a lot of influencers use their undiagnosed adhd as an excuse to act shitty).

AND what was the whole hair washing thing about, can't she wash it 2 days in a row or something? :rolleyes:

K4040

VIP Member
She must have filter lenses stuck on her glasses so she doesn’t see herself like this
She’s another shallow Hal. It looked like she’d lost weight until Jodie’s video shows she’s actually looking bigger than she’s ever done. I’ve been a size 20 & it woke me up so I dropped 5 dress sizes through exercise and calorie deficit.

So I can’t understand how she’s exercising but she’s getting bigger?! Shes obviously hitting the food more because she’s hungrier.

How she can spout body positivity when she looks like she’s gonna have a heart attack or a stroke any time (and the same with Ryan, cos he must be 25st plus) think of the kids and lose a lot of that timber