Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
If she hadn’t fallen on her feet with social media I doubt she had the skills needed to work her way up from Pot Washer. People like Jo want all the trappings of a good life without actually doing what’s needed and seeking an easy way out. Far be it from her to upskill or work a min wage job when she can prance about like an obese toddler in dungarees and crop top looking like a prize prat.
I’m not one to normally drag others down. I’m all for celebrating other people’s success but people like her? No chance. I hope she gets the house she wants then tiktok/Insta loses interest and she no longer has the council flat to fall back on but also cannot continue to pay for her ‘dream home’. I don’t appreciate benefit fraudsters getting anywhere. I also don’t agree with ‘influencers’ making thousands just because they talk to a camera. Jealous? Maybe. But I still have some dignity left at the moment. It will all come crashing down!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

K4040

VIP Member
She’s paid for hunters diagnosis! She’s done a Vavron! I don’t fully believe he has adhd, I think he’s just too much of a handful for hippopotazeus & giving his behaviour a label excuses her shit parenting - I mean she constantly called him a cunt when he’s been playing up, what kind of parent does that publicly?

getting this diagnosis means when her TT career fails, she’ll claim carers allowance and won’t have to work, she’s playing the system again

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Spilttea

VIP Member
Here is the thing Jo, we know you read here. No one thinks you can’t have a moan if you are in a council property.
But if you played the system to both get and keep the council flat, fleeced the benefits agency with your fake single mum with a bf who doesn’t live with her schtick, can afford to buy your unemployed partner a truck, afford private health care. If you are now in a position to be approved for a substantial mortgage on a massive house, have several holidays already booked for 2024, do food hauls enough to feed a family much larger than yours regularly.

Then you, you lazy entitled bastard can continue to complain about your (free back then) now heavily subsidised flat, no one will give a flying fuck. Tone deaf ignorant twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Spanor511

VIP Member
I don’t believe he has ADHD. He is just a product of her shitty parenting and his behaviour reflects that. It’s the only way he knows how to get any attention or reaction from Gigantor. But she’ll use it now as an excuse for the rest of his life. She’ll allow him to become a total waster like her ‘because he has ADHD’. Instead of trying to teach him right from wrong and boundaries she’s making it even worse because she’s a lazy, gigantor bastard.

Reactions: 15

NO4Reactor

Gigantor is grotesque, she genuinely makes me feel 🤢 Every thing about Ryan, her and her house looks dirty. She might have money (for now) but she has got nothing I would want. They will be buying a Truck because they need a vehicle with a stronger chassis than their car. When those two munters are both sat at the front the back wheels will be off the ground

• Haha
Reactions: 14

VIP Member
Pity she couldn't overcome her anxiety when she had an actual job, her confidence is through the roof now, when she had to do a days graft, she couldn't drag her fat arse out of bed! Remember the phone calls to the Dr's in tears, funny how that's all stopped now! She's a big fat benefit fraud and the sooner people realise this the better!

I know I keep mentioning it but I want any newcomers to know she's a benefit cheat who plays the system like she plays her followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
I think she’s looking in here. She’s posted a video on TikTok about the kids loving the freedom of no schedule on holiday instead of a water park type hol. She has also contradicted herself when trying to defend her lazy selfish parenting holiday as I’m sure she only said a few weeks back that Hunter needed routine because of his ADHD or he has meltdowns. Which one is it Jo? Hunter needs routine for his diagnosis or he likes the freedom of no schedule? :unsure:

Reactions: 13

aalmaalm

VIP Member
Oh bless her, her kids iPad stopped working before going on holiday tomorrow. 🙄🙄🙄. If that was us we probably wouldn’t be able to afford to get it fixed the day before holiday! And I also wouldn’t have the luxury of my husband being home to help me sort things & calm me down, he would be at work! Shes so fucking detached from real life!!

Reactions: 12

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She just looks like she's stinks doesn't she. And it's not because she's fat, it's just her as a package. The crap hair, the cheap clothes. Her fingers wagging around give me a mega ick 🤢

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
She posted a pic on insta of her wearing Ryan’s jacket like she was a dainty princess who got cold so her Prince Charming let her wear his jacket. Mate it looks like she’s wearing marquee. Take it off, the brides out there in the elements!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s paid for hunters diagnosis! She’s done a Vavron! I don’t fully believe he has adhd, I think he’s just too much of a handful for hippopotazeus & giving his behaviour a label excuses her shit parenting - I mean she constantly called him a cunt when he’s been playing up, what kind of parent does that publicly?

getting this diagnosis means when her TT career fails, she’ll claim carers allowance and won’t have to work, she’s playing the system again
I don’t believe he has it either. It’s just her shitty parenting. Same as that Hannah, not your basic mama, now wanting a diagnosis for her child that’s just a brat again down to shitty parenting. Hopefully the NHS make her wait for their diagnosis.

melody3030

Obviously dropped her previous lip filler lady since she no longer gets it free lol also wtf is with the voice in the bully video 😳😅 I don’t doubt she was bullied but she has bullying traits of her own which we’ve seen multiple times. Maybe she was a dick a school ever considered that Jo? And as for the bully’s in her inbox telling her they always know she could do it, what exactly are they referring to unless I’ve missed the huge life achievements post? Young mum given a council flat who was on the sick until she begged some strangers on tiktok to gift her Son birthday presents & now flogs Chinese tat everyday?

Last edited:

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I’m actually disgusted she used mental health as an insult to the commenter. Especially as someone who has experienced apparent issues with them her mental health preciously.

K4040

VIP Member
The slimming filters are hilarious. They are at extreme levels when in those pics she looks a normal size 🤣🤣
She can’t use them in the kitchen as they’d be so obvious, it’s like she loses 3 stone in the living room but puts it back on in the kitchen 😂

• Haha

Lalla

VIP Member
Honestly that dress looks like the sort of pattern and colour they use for upholstery fabric on public transport.

• Haha
I have no words
Credit where credit is due at least the bikini fits and isn’t being swallowed by her fat. Or being sucked up her arse cheeks as it’s a thong style bottom. The pose is giving off look at how beautiful I am. No one looks as good as I do. News flash she isn’t. She’s a morbidly obese average looking woman at best who wouldn’t be given the time of day if it wasn’t for people on tiktok being morbidly curious at how fat and stupid one can get. She's like car crash tv, you don’t want to watch but can’t help but watch as you can’t believe the shit people put out as entertainment.

• Heart