Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aalmaalm

VIP Member
In her what I eat in a day, did the lazy oaf get lunch delivered?!!! She does fuck alllll. Make it yourself or go and get it yourself!!!

Reactions: 10

Celefind316

Guys here, a screenshot of the comment that caused the jo rage, plus I screen recorded the rage video just got to compressed it for the forum
---
Here the full rage video enjoy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Spilttea

VIP Member
If she hadn’t fallen on her feet with social media I doubt she had the skills needed to work her way up from Pot Washer. People like Jo want all the trappings of a good life without actually doing what’s needed and seeking an easy way out. Far be it from her to upskill or work a min wage job when she can prance about like an obese toddler in dungarees and crop top looking like a prize prat.

K4040

VIP Member
I’m so glad she had an abortion, she should never of had children let alone 3.
Her own mum should have swallowed the night she was conceived. Vile chavvy cunt doesn’t deserve the life or kids she has.

My heart breaks for hunter, my own son now a teen was diagnosed by reception. I saw traits but wasn’t clued up on autism so when school raised it I felt awful not really understanding, but once we underwent the process I took time to understand and learn strategies etc. and now 10 years later, we’ve got such a great routine, coping mechanisms, support network in school etc I feel I’ve done all I can to allow him a normal life.
Hunter will always struggle cos his cunt of a mum is too busy trying on flammable reject clothes too small/young for her, swanning off where possible and continuing to call him a cunt & neglect his emotional and physical needs cos it’s too much hard work. I fucking despise the fake Greek hippo, can’t wait for the day TT fails and she fucks off

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
The irony of Jo slagging off the American trend of young skinny girls putting on clothes aged 18 months or whatever when she’s been over stretching size 24 outfits for years

• Haha

Spilttea

VIP Member
I think it’s because it’s in the tiktok section, I reckon it would be busier under the insta section, she is active on insta too so maybe the next thread can be started in the influencer/insta section . I think plenty of people have stuff to say about her but can’t access to the tiktok section.

VIP Member
Her fucking ranting

She’s not grateful, she is a dickhead & no wonder her drains can’t cope when this lactose intolerant fat cunts probably blocking it with her 💩 and then add fatty Ryan to that 😬

The more followers and earnings she’s getting the more her true colours are showing
She could pay for someone to come and have a look and the council wouldn't say fuck all, they probably wouldn't even have to know about it, but she doesn't want to put her hand in her pocket because she's an entitled fat cunt! I cant wait until she's got her own place, anything that goes wrong she will have to fork out for!! Leaky roof, broken down boiler, fence falls down! up until now she had been lucky enough not to have to pay or worry about repairs, so no Jo you have no right to fucking moan, you've been earning good money and have reaped the benefit of living in subsidised housing, suck it up Gigantor! Oh and not to mention, you committed benefit fraud as well while living there!! You are nothing but a piece of shit!

• Heart

Spilttea

VIP Member
She really grinds my gears when she appears on my fyp. She has had a few videos flashing the cash so now it’s time to drum up sympathy with her giant jaw quivering to emphasise her kid’s diagnosis and how hard her morning was.

Your kid has both parents at home at all hours, not a solid job between the pair of you. Just slobbing about and calling it content, and neither one of you could have prepared him for his dad not being available this morning?! Just fuck off Jo, will never forget how you called him a cunt on social media to appear “unfiltered”

VIP Member
Cost of living crisis and the fat cunt is sat opening parcel after parcel, the way she waves her hands around with those god awful nails makes me wanna slap the bitch! Every social media platform has a shelf life and I cant wait for tiktok to fall out of favour and for Jo to be back where she started, I fucking hate the smug bitch!
---
Thing is Jo does fuck all apart from try on clothes that are too tight, at least other content creators are doing diy, make up, comedy skits! Jo literally does fuck all! she hasnt even got a shining personality that she can fall back on, and Ryan comes across as a village idiot thundering around the place!! hopefully people will start getting bored of her soon!

• Heart

KDC27

What must go through her mind when picking an outfit? Those trainers absolutely do NOT go together with that dress 🤣🤣
I mean I hate those types of trainers anyway because they remind me of those little wanky 15 year old boys that try to intimidate you outside tesco 😂

Attachments

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
She’s scared about the mortgage - yeah cos she knows TikTok is not a lifetime career and it could end next week.

I really hope she don’t exploit hunters ADHD like other cunts - Vavron.. and she reckons he’s had it years, does she not realise it’s not caught; he was born with it..

Spilttea

VIP Member
Don’t understand the Botox and all the other tweakments when the number one thing she could do to improve the way she looks is to stop eating out the entirety of the Costco baked goods section

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
it makes no sense. A sense of freedom because of no set meal times etc? They don’t thrive. That’s not thriving Jo. It’s just called kids off making their own fun, and not having any boundaries, whilst you’re wedged into a dining chair.
It’s a sense of freedom for her.. not the kids. They can do what they want whilst she resembles a beached whale sunbathing or is sat squeezed into a chair filling herself with food and pretending she’s the long lost ancestor of Zeus.

When they get back, I guarantee we’ll have hunters been a cunt because he’s back to reality & loved all that freedom. But really it’s because she has no routine for him & he’s back to having rules, bedtimes, mealtimes. The poor kid is overwhelmed at all the inconsistency he has in his life thanks to having 2 lazy severely obese parents who’d rather fill their faces, make TikToks and whatever else they want without considering they have a neurodivergent child

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
It’s a sense of freedom for her.. not the kids. They can do what they want whilst she resembles a beached whale sunbathing or is sat squeezed into a chair filling herself with food and pretending she’s the long lost ancestor of Zeus.

When they get back, I guarantee we’ll have hunters been a cunt because he’s back to reality & loved all that freedom. But really it’s because she has no routine for him & he’s back to having rules, bedtimes, mealtimes. The poor kid is overwhelmed at all the inconsistency he has in his life thanks to having 2 lazy severely obese parents who’d rather fill their faces, make TikToks and whatever else they want without considering they have a neurodivergent child
he isn’t neurodivergent imo, why would you let your young child with ADHD play on a beach, near water, that far away from you. Poor Logan is being used as a baby sitter

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
His behaviour which she says never talks about but she does, and suddenly it’s got really bad out of nowhere SINCE he was diagnosed. Come on Jo. You’ve admitted you read here, please stop. You’ve got what you wanted, you got him the label, just leave him off social media all together because you’re exploiting him even more than you did before.

K4040

VIP Member
She’s been to the gym once in about 2 weeks. She’s gone from going 3/4 times a week to nothing. She’s obviously sacked it off

Reactions: 9

SIZZLEg

Makes me cringe how she had the little 1 million sign ready to go 🤣🤣 fucking get a life fatso

• Haha
Reactions: 9