Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
So she’s almost shit herself again.. I don’t think she’s lactose intolerant, I just think her body can’t handle all the processed fatty foods she shovels in.

And Jo we don’t need to know your bowel habits, it’s bad enough seeing your content as it is

Reactions: 9

Spilttea

VIP Member
I am tortured by the image of them bumping uglies - so you lot can be too 🤣
Thanks for that!
I get the biggest ick when she cups her claws around his face and calls him “baby” I’m sure she thinks it’s cute and/or sexy, but I can categorically state it isn’t.

• Haha
  • Sick

ishman

VIP Member
That post about bullies 😂 apparently them inboxing her saying I always knew you could do it, do what sit on your fat arse all day talking shit into a phone and trying clothes on that’s always too small for you. Bet they didn’t miss when they threw things at your Iggle piggle head

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
the problem is, I don’t reckon she shared any of this with the person assessing him did she!!
Of course not. This is part of her plan, get a child diagnosed, get DLA and then when her TikTok fails she can claim carers allowance & doesn’t have to work. If she can’t use her “depression” to get out of working, she can now use her child.

• Angry

K4040

VIP Member
Her eat in a day no wonder she’s huge, it seems to be constant eating. If she’s like this at home she’ll be packing those calories in

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

NO4Reactor

I don’t follow Jo because I can’t stand her so only watch the odd video but I am wondering, Is Ryan Transgender?

• Haha

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Looks like gigantor has been dumped by her agency and has signed with another. What’s that her third agency within 3 years?
ZGA the 'agency' that take on anyone lmfao😭😭😭

Imagine having the likes of Big Fat Jo, Eden Harvz, muddle through moron mummy and thissinglemama on your talent roster🤣🤣🤣 what talent pls xx

• Haha

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
Oh you silly silly people, did you not know she had taken years to get a diagnosis for Damien even though she had never ever mentioned it before despite using an actual abortion for likes?! As she has repeatedly told us, we only see 5 mins of his life that she chooses to show us, duh! The smug fat iggle piggle couldn’t possibly be making this up for content could she?

• Haha

SIZZLEg

Just seen her shopping for her sons birthday party. Remember when she was an absolute beg and got strangers off tiktok to buy him presents off her amazon wishlist. She makes me sick the fat oaf. Not once do you ever see her pay it forward now she's supposedly making shit loads

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
And she wonders (in HER WORDS) why her son is a cunt?

Because the lazy fat whale sits on her arse & films he doing something he shouldn’t to then confiscate a toy again when he comes up to her instead of getting up and telling him off properly off camera.

Hate this beast more and more everyday. She’s not a good parent, influencer or person. She’s a good for nothing lazy pathetic twat
---
Oh Jo it’s AXE not AX! 😬
Why would you confiscate something, then leave it in full view to torment the boy? That's just cruel IMO. If I remove something from my 5yr old, it goes out of view until he can behave

Spilttea

VIP Member
It’s a sense of freedom for her.. not the kids. They can do what they want whilst she resembles a beached whale sunbathing or is sat squeezed into a chair filling herself with food and pretending she’s the long lost ancestor of Zeus.

When they get back, I guarantee we’ll have hunters been a cunt because he’s back to reality & loved all that freedom. But really it’s because she has no routine for him & he’s back to having rules, bedtimes, mealtimes. The poor kid is overwhelmed at all the inconsistency he has in his life thanks to having 2 lazy severely obese parents who’d rather fill their faces, make TikToks and whatever else they want without considering they have a neurodivergent child
This has taken me out 😂

The tiktok where she is talking in Greek, flapping and clacking her hands and nails. Who is filming that? Did she set the camera up and then start talking, is Ryan filming? Why do they appear to be staying in a Greek version of a B&B in Blackpool? 😅🤣

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
What a boring holiday. Not leaving their accommodation until 11am, and then either eating their way through the day or just sitting on the beach. Poor kids

Spilttea

VIP Member
Everything Jo wears gives me a good idea of what I wouldn’t be seen dead in if I was her size and shape. The only time I’ve seen her look reasonably okay is when she has worn stuff that doesn’t highlight her disproportionate shape and she rarely does that because she has convinced herself that she looks good in clothes designed for smaller bodies. She doesn’t.