Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spilttea

VIP Member
She always looks so unwashed, even when she is dressed up. The nails and eyelash combo doesn’t help.

Reactions: 7

traceymrsd

VIP Member
It fucking pisses me off that they are off to buy a truck when I'm sure many of you are in the same boat as my family with both parents working dull time & having to save hard for nice things. But at least when we do have a holiday I know we deserve it x

• Heart

Ellen19

Chatty Member
There is not a chance they both get on a plane and don’t need seatbelt extenders. I can’t believe it

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Yeah she did that video didn’t she, I can only be round him a couple of days bla bla. Then ft TikTok and he’s “moved in” then quits his job to be her gopher and I think the only reasons he’s with her is 1) money and 2) who else would want that fat sweaty man humping them 🤢
Plus she brought him that big fat man truck to get his wobbly arse into 😂

• Haha

secret life

VIP Member
Her poor friend having to go back to where she grew up 🫣 Her speaking greek why couldnt she go somewhere new like Spain or turkey 🙈

Celefind316

Jo stop moaning about the size ur council funded reasonable social rent flat. And do something about it u lazy slobs. Get the house move started or How about you privately rent a nice 3 bedroom house, while u await a move into the ego matching mansion in lovely cheap Norfolk.

Ps I thought she paid last year for her parents house to have the garden done nicely. How about she uses that for pictures, or rent a small office space out as ur social media studio.

K4040

VIP Member
Moaning about the size of her flat… but she doesn’t realise that it houses 2 baby elephants! Wherever she is, someone is next to her

• Haha

Lalla

VIP Member
Ah it's been moved to Instagrammers! Hopefully now more people can comment :)

She's so annoying though I can't even bring myself to hate watch her at the moment 😂😂😂 It's the hand gestures with the awful nails and the pointing of her big trotters that gets me :sick::sick:

• Haha

secret life

VIP Member
Can't you take your kids somewhere else for a holiday must be so boring . Water park kids club least they will be watched by someone .

K4040

VIP Member
Looking for sympathy over hunter and his supposed ADHD it's been draining this morning 🙄🙄🙄
But she managed to make a video laying in bed before then?? Seriously it’s all about managing expectations and giving them notice. They knew Ryan’s parents moving today so why didn’t they say that to him so he knew?! She really is a shit parent & her laziness is only gonna make him worse

VIP Member
Fucking hell once again looks like the most BORING holiday ever!
Have you noticed that nearly every time they go out Jo says they are going on an adventure, as if that's gonna make the holiday anymore interesting! 😂 😂 😂 I feel so sorry for those kids! and she only bangs on about body positivity because she's sat on a nearly secluded beach!

• Haha

Celefind316

They remind me of medical shoes / sandals that are issued by A podiatrist.

they will suit her elephant totters down to the ground

• Haha

secret life

VIP Member
Why did she even bother making the video . I hate all the sen parents on tiktok I'm a Sen parent the last thing I wanna do is exploit my Sen son who can't even talk for him self . I don't think he has anything wrong with him hes only 5 some children take longer to do things and grow out of tantrums .

K4040

VIP Member
Happy Tuesday folks!!
Whilst we’re all probably working away, she’s sat on her fat ass doing fuck all.

And she reckons she looks fit!!

She needs to get her eyes retested
---
I’ve just watched the TikTok where she’s jumping off the boat 🫣🫣🫣
She looks like she’s left her rubber ring on 😂

• Haha