Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalla

VIP Member
Honestly that dress looks like the sort of pattern and colour they use for upholstery fabric on public transport.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have no words
Credit where credit is due at least the bikini fits and isn’t being swallowed by her fat. Or being sucked up her arse cheeks as it’s a thong style bottom. The pose is giving off look at how beautiful I am. No one looks as good as I do. News flash she isn’t. She’s a morbidly obese average looking woman at best who wouldn’t be given the time of day if it wasn’t for people on tiktok being morbidly curious at how fat and stupid one can get. She's like car crash tv, you don’t want to watch but can’t help but watch as you can’t believe the shit people put out as entertainment.

• Heart

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
New to this thread but I’ve always had a funny feeling about this money grabbing bint. Rubs me up the wrong way how every post of hers is a paid advert.i don’t trust her as far as I could throw her which isn’t very far…. Also she always looks like a stinky person? I don’t even know why I think it’s her face. But she was recommending those tiktok leggings and saying how they’re not see through etc but loads of people hav said they ARE see through!!! Lying through her yellow plaque infested teef

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
She’s building up to revealing she’s got ADHD, keeps dropping all these little hints and being all impulsive/losing motivation quickly. Probably another paid for diagnosis - BUT NO JO YOURE JUST A FAT LAZY TWAT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

K4040

VIP Member
FUCK YOU JO!

YOUR CHILD IS NOT A CUNT THEY ARE CLEARLY STRUGGLING WITH CHANGE OF ROUTINE AND ITS A MELTDOWN TO RESET THEMSELVES. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU CALL YOUR CHILD A CUNT AND I BET HE WAS LAYING IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU DID. WHAT EFFECT IS THAT GONNA HAVE ON HIM IF HE HEARS YOU?!

I am a parent of a ND child and I’ve never called them a cunt cos they’re struggling to regulate themselves, I’ve given them space and time they’ve clearly needed because I don’t need to use my child for views

I hate you Jo, you’re a fucking awful parent. You treat him like shit, dump him at grandparents to swan off & now you’re using his ADHD for content. Get in the fucking bin you vile nasty, greasy, pathetic CUNT

Attachments

• Heart

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Just seen Jo moaning because Yours Clothing use a pretty model to show their clothes! I'm starting to get tired of these plus sized creators being critical of the models used! I personally don't think bodies like Jo's are representative either & wouldnt show clothes in a way that would make me want to purchase (& I say this as a size 18)

NO4Reactor

Jo really is grotesque, she knocks me sick 🤢 She always looks like she is collecting spit as she talks and eats with the front of her mouth 🤮

Jo, for the love of god stop pouting 👇 You are not pretty and you do not look sexy. There is nothing about you that is even remotely attractive. You look untidy and unwashed, the nails and cheap jewellery are horrible, your clothes are also cheap and nasty and your flat is grubby, everything about you looks dirty.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
“My bandeau top is a size 16 and fits me fine” :unsure: No Jo, it really doesn’t. All your armpit fat is spilling out and it shows every lump and bump.

• Haha

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
I’ve just seen this person for the first ever time on my FYP, didn’t even watch the video but had to look her up for one reason only - has her face shape always been like that?! It’s rectangle?! I’m gonna feel bad now if something happened 🤣

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Wow that rant video shows her true colours and I can absolutely see why hunter acts like he does.
he’s probably showing a lot of learned behaviours from her & reacting to the many times SHE called him a cunt when he was within hearing distance..

She’s vile in more ways than one.. JO YOU DISGUST ME YOU FAT VILE PATHETIC ATTENTION SEEKING CUNT

• Heart

Userom

VIP Member
Fucks sake RH fitness have picked up on one of Jo's videos talking about the gym & weight loss & featured her - mate a quick look of her page would show you what a fucking fraud she is about her weight & what she does in the gym 😲
Team RH are complete con artists so doesn’t surprise me!

• Wow

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Just checking in to say I still hate this Braggy cunt
Just had to nip into next for a zip up. Have you tried primark hun? Ryan needed a new fancy hat and they went to marks for their lunch. I know these aren’t extravagant things but to some, next and marks’ are expensive and not your every day just popping in kind of places.

VIP Member
but remember, since that abortion story, she admitted that abortion had become the norm for her. As she had unplanned pregnancies prior to that story. Mentioned it in a video. Words fell me, feel sorry for any wannabe parents who cannot get pregnant.
The fact that she used her abortion to make content is absolutely disgusting, she is a vile piece of shit, the abortion content, the benefit fraud and the begging for gifts and the amazon wish list, I don't understand how anyone would want to follow this disgusting human!