Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
To me it looks like she's lost a bit of weight, but where she's got so much to lose it's hard to see at this point. I thought she said she wasn't trying to lose weight 🤔

Reactions: 1

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
On a total different note, all I could see was her chin wobbling when talking. It’s like she has a frog pouch 😂😂😂🐸

• Haha

Spilttea

VIP Member
Do you think we could start her next thread, when this one reaches 50 pages in the Insta section?

Retro80s

VIP Member
Why does she have to mention her bubbling stomach ffs
She’s vile, maybe if she didn’t eat so much shite she wouldn’t have gut issues!

secret life

VIP Member
Fucking hell has she been swimming and left her rubber ring on?

I reckon she’s defo using a slimmer filter and she’s still a 26 but pulling the wool over those idiots followers eyes by slimming herself
like she got stuck in a hula hoop 😂

secret life

VIP Member
Definitely not took her filters on holiday
I'm not where
As if she’s set the camera up to get her coming out of the sea. She probably thinks she looks like Ursula Andress in Bond but she just looks like a sea beast 😬😂

No wonder there’s no one on the beach, they don’t wanna risk getting harpooned by accident 😂
Thankfully I've not had my breakfast yet 🤢

• Haha

ishman

VIP Member
I’m a fatty (not as huge as Iggle piggle) how does she get primark clothes to fit her 🤔

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
Why's she acting like such a fucking moron she's had a bit of lip filler not major dental surgery!!! I never had any issues speaking or eating when I had mine done
Is she eating all that food or just taking bites and wasting the rest? Either way it’s shocking for a couple of likes 🙄

aalmaalm

VIP Member
I absolutely love my kindle! But every time I see someone using one of those things I think that’s just fucking lazy. Doesn’t surprise me that she’s got one!!!