Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aalmaalm

VIP Member
Wonder if the pair of them needed a seat belt extender on the plane. Last year she said she didn’t but not convinced.

Spilttea

VIP Member
Is it that easy? To move a thread from tiktoker to influencer?
I’ve never started a thread so I’m not entirely sure, but she is prominent in both platforms so don’t see why she can’t be in the Instagram section. I wonder if the mods can help? But again I’ve never started a thread so not sure. Sorry that’s really unhelpful 😅😂

ishman

VIP Member
Why am I not seeing these clap back posts, have they been removed?
---
Oh ignore me they’ve now come up for me

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
I know I've said it before but it annoys me that these influencers buy a shit load of stuff & don't unpack it for weeks (long beyond the send back deadline)! Just shows how wasteful they are with money?? I rarely order multiple outfits but when I do (wedding /special occasion etc) then they are tried on, packed up & sent back because I can't afford to be out of pocket
It's ok for these influencers though, they will just put it up on their Vinted to be snapped up by their adoring fans

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
No Jo
You don’t get randomly sent things from a brand
You order them yourself off TikTok shop and you get them for free
You’ve literally only said that because you clearly are very conscious that you’re just mostly flogging shit off there now and you had no reason to get the baby chair but you’ll flog it anyway

Spilttea

VIP Member
If by some miracle or surgical/medical means she lost a significant amount of weight she would dump him faster than she can say “baby”

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
The friend she's going on her first girly holiday with. Isn't this the one she took away abroad to Christmas markets one year? 🤔

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Just checking in to say I still hate this Braggy cunt
Just had to nip into next for a zip up. Have you tried primark hun? Ryan needed a new fancy hat and they went to marks for their lunch. I know these aren’t extravagant things but to some, next and marks’ are expensive and not your every day just popping in kind of places.
Do primark make clothes for their sizes? 😂

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So she’s almost shit herself again.. I don’t think she’s lactose intolerant, I just think her body can’t handle all the processed fatty foods she shovels in.

And Jo we don’t need to know your bowel habits, it’s bad enough seeing your content as it is
Is she on weightloss pills? They can be quite violent if you take them and eat fatty foods

Celefind316

Sorry people, because this thing has a popular thread in the tiktok community forum, you are not allowed a thread in the Instagram community forum. 😡😡😡😡

As tattle classed it as a duplicate thread