Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
Remember when Logan just started working in a restaurant kitchen during one of the last holidays. They’re THAT bored. She took them on a walk the children had no business going on just to show off her old school for content
Walking up that hill that half killed them off cos dragging 22st about is hard work. She’ll be even more half dead now she’s sacked off the gym

Reactions: 2

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Oh my god, I just unblocked her to have a look at her lips. She looks like a fucking huge flesh light sex toy. 🤮

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I can’t deal with the fact that she’s now even too lazy to hold her kindle and press a button on it herself 🤣 plus the fact that she is relentlessly promoting trashy chick fic like she’s a literary critic
‘It’s dark, so dark, unbelievably dark’ great recommendation there Jo 🙄

• Haha

Celefind316

here is the clap back post

this video disgust me she playing the mental health act of the commentor. just shows you how egotistic she become. also the shopping haul video for the party disgust me for a couple of things,

1 mentioning how much she pay out for food, when a couple of years ago she was begging for anything, when the mental health act was a thing.
2, if you don't like the food Choice, blame my son hunter, this is what he wanted.
3, if any food was going to be left over, she was going to take back home and used it up herself, where is sharing the excess food with the people who went, like what my parents did in the day

Attachments

K4040

VIP Member
Just thought of something

Surely Ryan’s too obese to get on a bike let alone ride one? Surely they’re not reinforced to take 25+ stone?

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
What has she done here? Her waist is as small as mine and we all know that she hasn’t got a waist
---

Unfortunately for Jo nope that’s not a filter.

Basically she was this single poor mum, begging for gifts on an Amazon gift list, whilst she was off sick with “anxiety” then hey presto she goes ft TikTok and the anxiety has gone and she’s got mahoosive compared to a couple of years ago. But still claims she’s a size 24 (it was 24/26, but she joined a gym for all of 2 months & she dropped the 26 despite looking no different) also uses filters to slim down but only in her living room and on try on videos mainly. When she’s on other peoples videos that’s the real Jo
Appreciate this summary on her, thank you! 🍿

I’m 99% sure this is filtered!! It’s glitchy and the edges are blurry - please tell me I’m not wrong
Looks filtered to me. She’s such a weird shape even without the filter. If a filter is used in a video or photo it should be made very clear, she’s duping people into thinking she has lost weight when in reality she has just found a filter.

Celefind316

Please don’t tell me she going to do this. I noticed myself in the last few videos she done, key phrases and things she doing to identify possible adhd / autism spectrum diagnosis. But if you go back in her videos a couple of months they were not there.

Dumb dumb jo, it’s doesn’t appear overnight love. Is this your backup plan to change you social media channels into a mental health aviator platform.

secret life

VIP Member
Going back to greece again kids must be bored of that place by now it's obvs for her why don't she go alone .

Spilttea

VIP Member
This must have been the dinner and what not she was so gutted about missing out on due to her stomach playing up (cos she can’t stop stuffing her face with shitty processed food) the other day. Ryan had to frantically rescue her from central London. She was tearful and there was much gesticulating and dailymailsadface™️ from Jo.