Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Celefind316

Wasn’t that the Budapest City break trip, paid for trip with a national tour package company (cannot remember the name)

ps what’s happened to the expensive charity event £20ish per head, she and the family where supposedly going to be at. That’s gone very quite.

Reactions: 1

ohmyreally!

Yes I can comment to! Yay!

Anyway, oh my oh my, why is she always on my fyp? I can't stand her and to think a couple of years ago I use to follow and like her. Urgh, what did I ever see in her.

I wish she just did normal mum content and shy away from clothing hauls etc, no one needs to see her body.

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Why's she acting like such a fucking moron she's had a bit of lip filler not major dental surgery!!! I never had any issues speaking or eating when I had mine done

secret life

VIP Member
Why are her nipples so hard . I could never my titties would be down to my knees 😂 must rub against her arm pit fat does she think she looks good 😂

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I’m bored watching her TikTok’s and I know that island as much as she does now from the amount of times she’s gone 🙄

teaqween

Chatty Member
Oh good, I can finally comment! Now, where is the Christmas Disney trip? Because that’s been bugging me for over a year.
That’s a trip for the kids only so no shock she’s postponed it 🙄 a holiday with her kids, for her kids with tonnes of walking where she can’t take her babysitters (sorry I mean parents) she won’t do it. I went to Disney with my boys last year did 20k steps a day she won’t hack it.

Spanor511

VIP Member
she did this on the last holiday she went on. They’re totally one of them families who let their kids run riot, their kids are battering other kids and parents not giving a fuck
And if anyone says anything, she will look all offended and say ‘he’s got ADHD, excuse me’.