Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Celefind316

Let's bet, it's ends up on vinted or being donated to the local charities near her.

Can't see her allowing her son's to seen wearing Primark on the Greece Islands, considering she thinks she the Greece goddess for them places.

Reactions: 2

ishman

VIP Member
Why does she have to mention her bubbling stomach ffs
She’s vile, maybe if she didn’t eat so much shite she wouldn’t have gut issues!
Vile isn’t it, like when these ‘creators’ mention their on their period, no one needs to know. Pretty sure that beast of hers would find her easily, not many bushes could hide that with its Iggle piggle head sticking out

• Haha

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Great that she’s now in instagrammers!

More people need to have their say on hippopotaZeus the big gigantor fake Greek with invisible anxiety, shit dress sense and disgusting yellow hamster teeth
HIPPOPOTAZEUS I AM WEAKKKKKKK😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha

Retro80s

VIP Member
The dress isn’t too bad, I wouldn’t wear it but I’ve seen worse. The trainers though, who would pair it with those?!
She’s got no sense of style at all, always looks a show 🤣

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If she is so wealthy and doing so well off the back of TikTok as they all claim, I'll be expecting her to have the most amazing house 🙄

She's been trying super hard to lose weight, so she's probably covering herself when she stops and can't keep it up by saying it is the result of being mentally unwell
---
Great title.
I can’t get my head around her having a cleaner 🤦🏻‍♀️
And their house still looks like a shithole

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
As if the tray doesn’t go down on the plane but for her fella it does 😳 that would be a wake up call for me, imagine how uncomfy that would be
Wow I thought he was bigger than her too when they have pics together 😳 she's deffo lying about her size

whitesand

Oh good, I can finally comment! Now, where is the Christmas Disney trip? Because that’s been bugging me for over a year.

traceymrsd

VIP Member
What the fuck is that face she is pulling when she is showing off the lip combo? Which by the way is a hideous lip gloss & absolutely not a holiday lippy

Retro80s

VIP Member
The eyebrows! Is it really the Botox that’s made that happen? I’ve seen lots of people have Botox and their eyebrows haven’t done that.
I had Botox a few years ago and mine were like that 😪
I looked like the friggin joker! Hated it, never again!

• Heart
Reactions: 1