Jo’s Unfiltered Life #8 Liar, liar, size 26 stretchy trousers on fire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s looking in here. She’s posted a video on TikTok about the kids loving the freedom of no schedule on holiday instead of a water park type hol. She has also contradicted herself when trying to defend her lazy selfish parenting holiday as I’m sure she only said a few weeks back that Hunter needed routine because of his ADHD or he has meltdowns. Which one is it Jo? Hunter needs routine for his diagnosis or he likes the freedom of no schedule? :unsure:

Reactions: 13
I think she’s looking in here. She’s posted a video on TikTok about the kids loving the freedom of no schedule on holiday instead of a water park type hol. She has also contradicted herself when trying to defend her lazy selfish parenting holiday as I’m sure she only said a few weeks back that Hunter needed routine because of his ADHD or he has meltdowns. Which one is it Jo? Hunter needs routine for his diagnosis or he likes the freedom of no schedule? :unsure:
it makes no sense. A sense of freedom because of no set meal times etc? They don’t thrive. That’s not thriving Jo. It’s just called kids off making their own fun, and not having any boundaries, whilst you’re wedged into a dining chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
it makes no sense. A sense of freedom because of no set meal times etc? They don’t thrive. That’s not thriving Jo. It’s just called kids off making their own fun, and not having any boundaries, whilst you’re wedged into a dining chair.
It’s a sense of freedom for her.. not the kids. They can do what they want whilst she resembles a beached whale sunbathing or is sat squeezed into a chair filling herself with food and pretending she’s the long lost ancestor of Zeus.

When they get back, I guarantee we’ll have hunters been a bleep because he’s back to reality & loved all that freedom. But really it’s because she has no routine for him & he’s back to having rules, bedtimes, mealtimes. The poor kid is overwhelmed at all the inconsistency he has in his life thanks to having 2 lazy severely obese parents who’d rather fill their faces, make TikToks and whatever else they want without considering they have a neurodivergent child

Reactions: 10
It’s a sense of freedom for her.. not the kids. They can do what they want whilst she resembles a beached whale sunbathing or is sat squeezed into a chair filling herself with food and pretending she’s the long lost ancestor of Zeus.

When they get back, I guarantee we’ll have hunters been a bleep because he’s back to reality & loved all that freedom. But really it’s because she has no routine for him & he’s back to having rules, bedtimes, mealtimes. The poor kid is overwhelmed at all the inconsistency he has in his life thanks to having 2 lazy severely obese parents who’d rather fill their faces, make TikToks and whatever else they want without considering they have a neurodivergent child
he isn’t neurodivergent imo, why would you let your young child with ADHD play on a beach, near water, that far away from you. Poor Logan is being used as a baby sitter

Reactions: 10
he isn’t neurodivergent imo, why would you let your young child with ADHD play on a beach, near water, that far away from you. Poor Logan is being used as a baby sitter
I agree his diagnosis is to cover up her tit parenting.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if her poor mum and dad are out there, in the background, As baby sitters. Remember she can only look after the kids, for no more than a couple of days before they need a night off.

Reactions: 5

This has taken me out 😂

The tiktok where she is talking in Greek, flapping and clacking her hands and nails. Who is filming that? Did she set the camera up and then start talking, is Ryan filming? Why do they appear to be staying in a Greek version of a B&B in Blackpool? 😅🤣

Reactions: 9
Wonder if the pair of them needed a seat belt extender on the plane. Last year she said she didn’t but not convinced.

she did this on the last holiday she went on. They’re totally one of them families who let their kids run riot, their kids are battering other kids and parents not giving a duck
And if anyone says anything, she will look all offended and say ‘he’s got ADHD, excuse me’.

As if she’s set the camera up to get her coming out of the sea. She probably thinks she looks like Ursula Andress in Bond but she just looks like a sea beast 😬😂

No wonder there’s no one on the beach, they don’t wanna risk getting harpooned by accident 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
As if she’s set the camera up to get her coming out of the sea. She probably thinks she looks like Ursula Andress in Bond but she just looks like a sea beast 😬😂

No wonder there’s no one on the beach, they don’t wanna risk getting harpooned by accident 😂
More like Ursula the sea witch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely not took her filters on holiday
I'm not where

Thankfully I've not had my breakfast yet 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Suprised she wasn’t harpooned

• Haha
Reactions: 4

There was another one when where she was posing on a corner! Can you imagine what people think when they see duck wits like this setting up for a mini photo shoot every fine minutes!!! This one does think she's a looker though doesn't she

Reactions: 3