Jo’s Unfiltered Life #8 Liar, liar, size 26 stretchy trousers on fire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have such a rage about her snappy hands. Why does she do that snappy motion and touch her face all the time? It’s so irritating. She’s just a horror 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jo stop telling the world about your daily life issues with your mental health and performaning daily life tasks. And come out that you got a possible diagnosis of ADHD and you are on the autistic spectrum.

Reactions: 5
She has lumps either side of her eyebrows. What is that??
She was gonna have a brow lift so think it’s that. Hope it dont work so she has to stay looking like ming the merciless 😂
---
If she’s having a bad day then get in the gym and build those endorphins! But no hippopotaZeus has sacked that off obviously & she’s building up to that she has ADHD, she can’t cope with the gym, she can’t do this that and the other..

ROUTINE is key. Get up, get ready, drop kids off go to the gym for an hour & then do the rest of the day. But no she’d rather film herself trying on polyester outfits to make a quick buck instead of prioritising her health (both mental and physical) and thinking about her kids. It’s all about ££££

Last edited:
She was gonna have a brow lift so think it’s that. Hope it dont work so she has to stay looking like ming the merciless 😂
---
If she’s having a bad day then get in the gym and build those endorphins! But no hippopotaZeus has sacked that off obviously & she’s building up to that she has ADHD, she can’t cope with the gym, she can’t do this that and the other..

ROUTINE is key. Get up, get ready, drop kids off go to the gym for an hour & then do the rest of the day. But no she’d rather film herself trying on polyester outfits to make a quick buck instead of prioritising her health (both mental and physical) and thinking about her kids. It’s all about ££££
She has zero excuse not to go to the gym if she wants to. Whether you think it’s a job or not she earns money from tiktok and can choose her hours and content. She could easily find some kind of activity she enjoys, eat healthily and loose the weight. Al while filming and uploading to tiktok.

Reactions: 5
Oh bless her, her kids iPad stopped working before going on holiday tomorrow. 🙄🙄🙄. If that was us we probably wouldn’t be able to afford to get it fixed the day before holiday! And I also wouldn’t have the luxury of my husband being home to help me sort things & calm me down, he would be at work! Shes so bleeping detached from real life!!

Reactions: 12
She is clearly gearing up to reveal her own diagnosis or decision to get assessed. Why is she such a walking talking stereotype of a lazy grifter who got lucky with tiktok?!

First the kid she mainly ignores, now her. Reckon she will keep up this schtick for a while, before she does her big tearful reveal. She can then diversify her content to losing weight on adhd meds, neuro spicy mum content, maybe a special tattoo to commentate how special she is.

Reactions: 6
The thing is, the way she was explaining that video was deliberately trying to act manic. Don't we all have a million and one things running through our minds at any one time?! I'm a full time working single parent to 2 primary aged children and my mind never stops, I've got to-do lists in my head longer than the bible but it's all about being organised. She is just trying to make excuses for her behaviour (I've noticed a lot of influencers use their undiagnosed adhd as an excuse to act crappy).

AND what was the whole hair washing thing about, can't she wash it 2 days in a row or something? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
So she’s letting her 4yo who acts impulsively to be alone at the water while she sits away not watching …

• Wow
So she’s letting her 4yo who acts impulsively to be alone at the water while she sits away not watching …
she did this on the last holiday she went on. They’re totally one of them families who let their kids run riot, their kids are battering other kids and parents not giving a duck

Can't you take your kids somewhere else for a holiday must be so boring . Water park kids club least they will be watched by someone .

Can't you take your kids somewhere else for a holiday must be so boring . Water park kids club least they will be watched by someone .
The kids will be bored out of their minds, there's duck all to do there other than walk around cobbled streets looking at churches and going into cafe's, perfectly fine for a pensioner! Kids wants water parks, day trips, water sports and holiday songs blaring while sat around around a pool! 😂 😂 😂 She is so selfish!

Reactions: 9
The kids will be bored out of their minds, there's duck all to do there other than walk around cobbled streets looking at churches and going into cafe's, perfectly fine for a pensioner! Kids wants water parks, day trips, water sports and holiday songs blaring while sat around around a pool! 😂 😂 😂 She is so selfish!
Remember when Logan just started working in a restaurant kitchen during one of the last holidays. They’re THAT bored. She took them on a walk the children had no business going on just to show off her old school for content

Reactions: 8
Remember when Logan just started working in a restaurant kitchen during one of the last holidays. They’re THAT bored. She took them on a walk the children had no business going on just to show off her old school for content
Walking up that hill that half killed them off cos dragging 22st about is hard work. She’ll be even more half dead now she’s sacked off the gym

Reactions: 2