Jo’s Unfiltered Life #8 Liar, liar, size 26 stretchy trousers on fire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The slimming filters are hilarious. They are at extreme levels when in those pics she looks a normal size 🤣🤣
She can’t use them in the kitchen as they’d be so obvious, it’s like she loses 3 stone in the living room but puts it back on in the kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus bleeping Christ, she really rates herself, genuinely thinks she’s stunning and could be part of Bridgerton. Okay Jo. You actually look bleeping stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear. She really does love herself, and not in a humble, self love/self confidence kind of way.

Reactions: 3
I’m a fatty (not as huge as Iggle piggle) how does she get primark clothes to fit her 🤔

Reactions: 1
I’m a fatty (not as huge as Iggle piggle) how does she get primark clothes to fit her 🤔
They go up to a size 24, I don’t believe she fits into them. I’ve just been in yesterday and picked up some vest tops and I had to get XL & I’m only a 14/16 because the sizing is shocking. I bet the only things that fit her are earrings 🫠

Reactions: 5
Just because she can get them on, doesn't mean they fit. She doesn't seem to mind looking like a burst iggle piggle beanbag

• Haha
She’s just popped up on my FYP and I’m howling at the filters in the living room, every time she moved away from the camera her whole face stretched 🤣🤣 I’d never noticed before 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha