Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
The black cargo’s don’t fit you Jo, they look painted on which I’m sure they aren’t supposed to. Size 22 my arse, just because they are stretchy and you’ve stretched them to their limit doesn’t mean they fit you. Repeat after me cargo pants are not leggings.
But do they make her looked ‘snatched’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Celefind316

don't worry, when she finds out the real cost of owning a bigger property that you have to maintenance, insure fully buildings not just contents, pay more expensive council tax, and have gentleman agreements with neighbours for boundaries maintenance. because businesses wouldn't gift her work or do it at a reduce cost, just for a social media mention. knowing her. she soon back down, and realise how cushy it his having a council / housing association maintain property, with affordable rent. which i wish they would now investigate her for now, for her suitably for the flat, due to her income.

she doesn't half live a life in cloud cuckoo cuckoo land. it a ashamed her parents, sister or close friends couldn't give her the talk of the true cost of living. but know her it would be a waste of time. the sooner this social media bubble around her bursts the better. money and self ego has ruined this life and properly the kids as well.

Reactions: 8

Spilttea

VIP Member
Ermmmmmm……..
Never understand how people like Jo will have ALL the enhancements and treatments in the world (lip filler/fake nails/ hair extensions/ teeth whitening strips/ liposuction/arm sculpt whatever) but won’t do the very basics needed for a healthy life. I’m not just talking about her weight which frankly will catch up with her in the next 5-10 years but basics like brushing teeth, making sure both herself and the kids get plenty of fresh air, eat fruit and veg. It’s always the easy way out with Jo. Nothing can convince she doesn’t smell of cheap body spray wet fake Ugg boots.

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
What makes anyone think that people want to receive a card with their photo on it?

What a fucking demented thing to do.
Her Christmas card will a public health warning, don’t over eat at Christmas or anytime or risk ending up like Jo and Ryan. Walking cardiac arrests

• Haha

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Fu
She looks a 💩
Fucking hell! As someone who is a similar size to her (please don't hate me 🤣) I wouldn't dream of wearing this yet alone putting it on social media.

Yes I'm all for wearing what you feel comfortable in but as a fat gal, some things should just not be worn when you're on the larger size!

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
She’s sitting in the bath but she said she probably won’t wash. She must absolutely stink
In the bath but won't wash?! Wtf 🤣

As a bigger person I always feel under pressure to make sure I never smell. I know I don't smell because I shower/bathe twice daily and I actually do wash! but I always get worried people think I do because Im fat. I know that doesn't make sense but it does to me😂
People like her give fat people a bad name! We all don't sit around cheating the system and smelling!

VIP Member
I'm sorry but what is this fat cunt bleating on about??? What is it with these fucking dickheads on tiktok who think that because they have a big following than all of a sudden they can give advice on mental health, well I wouldn't call it advice, Jo is basically talking you through a day, you wake up, you go about your day it will get dark and then you will go to sleep! Ah no shit shirlock, where the fuck she getting her advice from??? the back of a cereal packet by the sounds of it! Jo fuck off you are nothing but a big fat fraud who has no business giving out advice!!! Maybe for some people its not just about getting through one day because their next day will be just as bad!! She's so fucking insensitive!

K4040

VIP Member
Well that’s karma! I don’t know why she couldn’t wait till October half term to go..
hunter will be so confused and her saying having time off doesn’t affect their progress in school, it does! Might not education wise but socially & adapting to school it will.

VIP Member
Did anyone notice on the video where Jo is driving up to Manchester for her Agency Christmas party, she said she hadn't met the other "Talent" from her agency, let me tell you I howled! Talent be fucked don't they all realise they are glorified sales people and they wanna make the most of it because the market is becoming saturated! Hopefully this time next year Jo will be back on the sick struggling with anxiety!

• Haha

MissPrint

VIP Member
Omg somebody get me the 🤢 bucket. She doing the family picture Christmas card. It's going to have to be a4 size a least to fit, her and Ryan bodies on.

Talk about money money, it's serious gone to her head.

Feel sorry for the kids and the photographer having to sit through or do the a photography session, which has probably been gifted. While all she will do is criticize this and moan about that.

Just so she can show her money and big ego off 🤮🤮🤮🤑🤑🤑
What makes anyone think that people want to receive a card with their photo on it?

What a fucking demented thing to do.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
As if she’s made a video asking Adele, do you remember where you come from?! Fuck off Jo, you’re an obese, chavvy council estate grifter - Adele is so gonna come home so you can see her in concert. If you’re that bothered fucking get to USA and see her. Least you’ll fit in there with the fatties
Ok Jo. Who started her TikTok career by posting about her abortion and brags now about buying a house and taking her children places? Who rewards her followers for getting her where she is by constantly trying to flog them cheap shit?

K4040

VIP Member
She seems to have dumped all those small businesses that helped her to get there she is today. No mentioned of the be filtered shite, bracelets or nails now
Just goes to show what a money grabbing bitch she is. Shits on anyone as long if it means she’s making more of a profit!

One day, she’ll be back on benefits feigning the anxiety and depression cos she’s too fucking lazy to get a job and earn a proper living

VIP Member
She what??? 🤯🤯🤯
Yea it was Logans birthday, she put a wishlist up on Amazon and a load of her "lovelies" purchased Logan his birthday presents! She's never done anything to payback the kindness of her followers, all she does is bombard them with adverts for cheap oversized shite! I find this woman unbearable, she lied and said her and Ryan couldn't live together so she could claim as a single mum to get more money, now money isn't an issue all of a sudden her and Ryan have no problems living together! She's a big fat fraud and the sooner people open their eyes to her the better!!!!!!

• Wow

Johnson1901

VIP Member
So she’s going to the gym to shift the Xmas weight.
which Xmas would that be then??
I’m thinking at least 2010!

• Haha

Celefind316

She just announced going to Greece for a fortnight, so them kids are going to lose a fortnight worth of education and for Logan making new friends and adapting to school life.

Please don't anybody award her best mun / parent award this year. as I will lose my mind if it happened. She doesn't deserve it.
---
She just announced going to Greece for a fortnight, so them kids are going to lose a fortnight worth of education and for Logan making new friends and adapting to school life.

Please don't anybody award her best mun / parent award this year. as I will lose my mind if it happened. She doesn't deserve it.
Sorry guys meant to say hunter going to lose a fortnight of making new friends and adapting to the new school life.

My bad

Last edited: