Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smayy

Chatty Member
Do you think her dad cried because he was thinking "FFS, I wanted this holiday to get away from you all for a while 😭"

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Celefind316

Don’t upset are jo, don’t hit the nuclear button and mention she doesn’t wear the correct clothes sizes. As you’re just release the monster inside her. U will now allow social media to see the real side of jo which had we glimpses of recently. From the who do you think you are look, at the Christmas party phone pass around. The face of doom, when she didn’t get the Glomana award nomination, after all the effort she put in being, a natural mother, and being an unofficial ambassador for local charities leading up to Christmas. The middle finger at the holiday park in the summer, to the cheaper accommodation on the site.

keep it up TikTok trolls, keep racking in her cage, calling her out for her stories, that don’t materialised. And her unrealistic clothing sizes. The more social media see and hears of this , we will see her caused her own downfall.

ishman

VIP Member
I’m sorry but if I stood on the scales and I was a stone away from it going the full round I’d be doing something about it not boasting about extra room in my clothes and all the shit I’m going to be eating on holiday

• Haha

VIP Member
I can’t bare to go watch her content
Has she justified taking the kids out of school because they’ll have new experiences and “make memories” on holiday? Int he same place they always go? Doing fuck all?
Remember back last year when she made the kids go to school while her and Ryan went to Haven, an actual holiday park aimed at kids, that they would have enjoyed 100 times more than a boring greek island! She's just an outright selfish cunt!

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
So she’s saying she avoided going to docs and tried to manifest the illness away. Bet she wasn’t shy of the doctors when she needed a sick note!

• Haha

Lolly71990

VIP Member
More likely lost a pebble than a stone in weight, she’s absolutely huge and she’s definitely gaining weight as those size 24/26 trousers were definitely snug
---
Just because you can “fit” into it doesn’t mean you should wear it.. badly stuffed sausage squeezing into those 😬
One wrong move and it’s game over. The button is on life support

• Haha

Spilttea

VIP Member
Cannot wait for it to come crashing down. Her whole lifestyle gives me the ick. Trying on clothes for a living that have normally been sent for free, then selling the ones that look like shit (is that’s nearly all of them) on Vinted is not a proper job.

Watching her try on clothes from a normal high street brand was funny, I wonder what size she ordered? H+M sizes are notoriously unreliable even for people who don’t lie about their sizes but if this deluded fool bought them in a size 22/24 no wonder they didn’t fit. The ones that did looked awful. Outside of floaty dresses that don’t show off her proportions she looks like shit in pretty in much everything she wears.

secret life

VIP Member
I mean you just had 6 weeks with your kids to do this could of just spent the extra money 🙄 means hunter is gunna struggle more and it's such boring holiday too

cwymmie

VIP Member
If everyone was entitled to it then everybody would be getting it. Everybody doesn’t. It’s rightly there for people who need the most help. People like Jo fiddle the system with non existent health conditions, ghost partners who they claim don’t live with them, and general poor life choices, then continue to benefit from it.

The minute your (general you) earnings go above a certain threshold you should either pay market rent or look for alternative accommodation.

Why should I and people like me fund people like Jo? Council and social housing should be given to those who need it and should be reviewed regularly so that more people can continue to benefit from that same safety net.

Arguably if you are no longer on a low income or your finances have changed to such a degree you are able to afford to pay for private healthcare and foreign holidays (like Jo)
you can also afford to pay market rent/mortgage like the rest of the country.
I agree. I also don’t think you should be able to buy your social housing either. There is such massive demand for social housing and if you can afford to buy, why are you taking one of the few social housing properties away from someone who desperately needs it (just as you did at one point).
We don’t have much help in this country for people truly in need and housing is in such demand. It’s a really unfair system.

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
And to think she was sitting in her car, crying that her anxiety was so bad she couldn’t go to work, and had to get food from a food bank.
Do her followers not see how she’s manipulated them, she’s raking it in at the expense of others, who probably haven’t got a pot to piss in.

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Probs because she thinks fitted or tight clothing looks better than looser fits if you are in plus sized. She also thinks she can pull it off because she lives in a social media bubble. But past a certain size it never does on most people, it certainly doesn’t on her.
Some plus size ladies who are curvy but toned can pull off the fitted dresses, and look amazing.
Gigantor is all lumps and bumps in weird places, She’s like the abominable snowman in drag.

• Haha

ceres457

That belt just can’t get a break. Even on Halloween 😭 so many clothes but it’s always the same belt and boots fighting for their life🤣

• Haha