Jo's Unfiltered Life #7 Welcome to the world of Jo she has 4 tits and nothing quite fits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's happening with the beauty mallows? I've not seen anything šŸ˜¬
They have a group chat where theyā€™ve been slagging off an influencer who rated their products truthfully and didnā€™t like them. Posted her address in the group one of them threatened to send her šŸ’©in the post. Theres been a few videos posted on tt - there was one posted in here the other day and theres others you can see from that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It sad that a brand can have so much of an influence of an influencer, that they are scared and frightened to post anything, until the situation has blown away. But it show you, the amount of money these brands, are throwing at these people, just to promote there products. And how much they have come to rely on this steady income. This should be blown up, as a warning for new potential influencers.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m sceptical but I doubt her silence is down to Mallows. She would have said something by now. Even a short statement saying she was having a quick time out for ā€¦ reasons.

Attempt to lose weight quickly. Starting at the gym and not been on SM for a few days. Chances are she has has Bariatric Surgery and recovering. She will soon be back telling everyone how much weight and how quickly and it was all through diet and discipline, which will open a whole new market of shite she can tout on tiktok. Second option is she is moving or her OH has left her again.

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s surface, she got a chest infection, with a picture of a medication tablet box.
So sheā€™s got a chest infection but thatā€™s not gonna stop her from writing a quick post. Sheā€™s definitely been hiding from the mallows beauty fallout

Reactions: 4
So she couldnā€™t have a normal chest infection? She had to get a massive gigantor infection

• Haha
You canā€™t convince me she isnā€™t a smoker or vaper. Ryan is never videod without his gripped between his sweaty pudgy hands. She must be the same off camera.

So sheā€™s saying she avoided going to docs and tried to manifest the illness away. Bet she wasnā€™t shy of the doctors when she needed a sick note!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As soon as see announced the illness, she round at mums and dad's spreading the germs, instead of being at home.

Me thinks it's the mallow beauty keep quiet till the drama goes away excuse.

Ps I can see them sausage fingers liking a good vape in them, when the camera not recording.

Reactions: 5
How come the doctor doesn't bring up her weight . I'm guessing with the extra weight it puts pressure on the lungs which is making it more difficult .

Which one of us sent her a comment, stating being morbidly obese didnā€™t help her chest infection and are general lifestyle and eating habits, doesn't help with her recovery. big up you (y)(y).

another deflection excuse to avoid the mallows beauty situation

plus if you are that ill jo, why are you promoting items you relied on while you where in you sick bed. any normal non money grabbing person would be bother.

Who ever hypothesised sheā€™s had a gastric op I didn't believe it til she posted other day and banged on about barely eating. I had a mate who had one but told no one and made out she had an eating disorder which is the extreme but it obv does happen. I know sheā€™s croaky but that could just be recoveryā€¦

Who ever hypothesised sheā€™s had a gastric op I didn't believe it til she posted other day and banged on about barely eating. I had a mate who had one but told no one and made out she had an eating disorder which is the extreme but it obv does happen. I know sheā€™s croaky but that could just be recoveryā€¦
Why would she not say the women tells everyone about her life and how dairy gives her the shits . General just think that's she's unwell . She would want to promote the gastric surgery for money off

If she makes out she done it naturally she could earn tit loads though. Itā€™s a very dangerous game to play, if she gets caught, sheā€™s finished.

So how come now sheā€™s probably a good 5st heavier (probably more!) sheā€™s so body positive?! Make it make sense, cos sheā€™s clearly only throwing the plus size body positivity about to coin it in

Attachments

Reactions: 3
So how come now sheā€™s probably a good 5st heavier (probably more!) sheā€™s so body positive?! Make it make sense, cos sheā€™s clearly only throwing the plus size body positivity about to coin it in
Sorry if I offend anyone (I'm a fatty myself) but I can't help but think this whole 'plus size body positivity' is just lazy fatties who can't be arsed to put in the effort to lose weight trying to justify being fat and making themselves feel better

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.