Jo's Unfiltered Life #7 Welcome to the world of Jo she has 4 tits and nothing quite fits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was because of all this tit going down in mallows beauty. They were bitching about another content creator who didn’t like the products and the owner was going in on this content creator aswel and a seperate creator exposed it. She’s in the chat and would have loved it! She’s not speaking out about it but is being tagged multiple times in the videos

Attachments

The fall from face for Jo is going to be epic. It’s coming, I can sense it. Anyone that does shady tit gets caught out sooner or later.

Reactions: 4
The fall from face for Jo is going to be epic. It’s coming, I can sense it. Anyone that does shady tit gets caught out sooner or later.
Totally agree with you, I cant wait, she's gone from begging her followers to buy her kids birthday presents, to showing videos of her house hunting and spending obscene amounts in costco!! Its really insensitive at the moment when I bet the majority of her followers are struggling! I cant wait till she gets that smug look knocked off her big block head!! Its funny isnt it, that when Jo was working she struggled to get out of bed due to anxiety, yet she had no problems driving down to Wales to fill her boots with free tat!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Totally agree with you, I cant wait, she's gone from begging her followers to buy her kids birthday presents, to showing videos of her house hunting and spending obscene amounts in costco!! Its really insensitive at the moment when I bet the majority of her followers are struggling! I cant wait till she gets that smug look knocked off her big block head!! Its funny isnt it, that when Jo was working she struggled to get out of bed due to anxiety, yet she had no problems driving down to Wales to fill her boots with free tat!
She what??? 🤯🤯🤯

She what??? 🤯🤯🤯
Yea it was Logans birthday, she put a wishlist up on Amazon and a load of her "lovelies" purchased Logan his birthday presents! She's never done anything to payback the kindness of her followers, all she does is bombard them with adverts for cheap oversized shite! I find this woman unbearable, she lied and said her and Ryan couldn't live together so she could claim as a single mum to get more money, now money isn't an issue all of a sudden her and Ryan have no problems living together! She's a big fat fraud and the sooner people open their eyes to her the better!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yea it was Logans birthday, she put a wishlist up on Amazon and a load of her "lovelies" purchased Logan his birthday presents! She's never done anything to payback the kindness of her followers, all she does is bombard them with adverts for cheap oversized shite! I find this woman unbearable, she lied and said her and Ryan couldn't live together so she could claim as a single mum to get more money, now money isn't an issue all of a sudden her and Ryan have no problems living together! She's a big fat fraud and the sooner people open their eyes to her the better!!!!!!
A wish list, Jesus Christ what a begging bastard! They’ve no shame these grifters 😡

A wish list, Jesus Christ what a begging bastard! They’ve no shame these grifters 😡
didn’t she even get napkins gifted, I feel like i remember her showing them. Her pay back is testing out cheap toys which she gets free off TikTok shop for her followers to buy (and she gets commission) and giving used make up to refuges cos they’re so desperate for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
wasn’t there also a gfm or something for holiday funds
Wouldn’t surprise me if she did that, considering she used an abortion story, for an unwanted pregnancy, which she done previously a few times before social media became a big thing, with mental health issues due to lockdowns, which the vulnerable people of the app fell for. She is for me one cunning little person, who knows what she doing, who downfall I a wait, with the popcorn ready.

Reactions: 2
i thought i was going crazy!!
im pretty sure it was because they hadn’t had a holiday or something along those lines
Yeah it was something along those lines! She couldn’t afford it and they haven’t been on holiday for ages!
Can anyone remember if there were any donations? I’m sure there were a couple but not many?

Yeah it was something along those lines! She couldn’t afford it and they haven’t been on holiday for ages!
Can anyone remember if there were any donations? I’m sure there were a couple but not many?
OMG yes I remember too
Was it like the first holiday before she then started booking them like bleeping crazy

It was a go fund me saying help me get my boys to visit my home country 😂😂 idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was a go fund me saying help me get my boys to visit my home country 😂😂 idiot
I’ve just read back
Because she hadn’t been there is three years
And then she went viral for ranting about not getting Logan’s teachers a present at the end of the school year….
tattle went mad obv

Reactions: 1
Think it was that that got her tattle threads started 🤣🤣

• Haha
She up to something, it's not like her to be so quiet. Even if she ill, or family issues, she on mentioning it. I wonder what she got going on
Mmmm

Z list celebrity big brother
A weight loss reality series for nobodies.
Any other reality series, she wouldn't be fit and able to do.

But it is nice not to have QVC Jo trying to sell her tat on the platforms.

She’s getting pretty bad backlash from the beauty mallows thing.

There’s so many things she’s done. She used to go live every evening a couple of years ago and you’d hear Ryan shouting and telling off the boys calling them cun*ts. She’d call hunter damian and it was a running theme he was a cu*nt. Her kids stay once a week with her mum and once a week with Ryan’s mum and have done for years because in her words she finds being a mum hard and can’t manage 😂

she just hides being a tit mum now for the money and ads

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.